Identified! FL - Davie, WhtFem 21-35, 554UFFL, in canal, blonde, gapped teeth, Feb'84 - Lori Jane Kearsey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also saw the PM photos, and I initially agreed with your assessment (and of course Tammy's sister), but now I am dubious of the photos value being so absolute. There are more similarities than dissimilarities between Tammy & the UID, so I am putting more weight into the logical connection of basic identifiers/demographics, time frame, distance, and likelihood that the the UID was a victim of Wilder's.

I have seen many postmortem photos and when UIDs are finally identified there are more times than not that I am stunned by how different/distorted a person appears after death-- especially when emerged in water.

We'll see, but for people like the Bakoles & the Orborns sakes, this Davie Jane Doe should be immediately compared to Tammy.

She doesn't look like Tammy.The DNA does not seem to match.I worked directly with the Davie police department concerning this.I did tell them to check it again.About a year ago I believe they were redoing and getting DNA on this Jane Doe.I have no idea what is going on with that now.I am not pushing this Jane Doe as being Tammy.

I really believe it's her. But I have no real reason for saying that. My heart just says so. Very scientific, I know. ;)

I'd appreciate a little help from someone here. I was looking thru this thread the other day, came back to it tonight to check on its progress. Somehow I ended up leaving this thread and showing up in another. I don't suppose anyone could tell me if that happens easily or if I succeeded in some feat not usually done. Was there a link to a Jane Doe in Tennessee? That's where I ended up.

I'd appreciate a little help from someone here. I was looking thru this thread the other day, came back to it tonight to check on its progress. Somehow I ended up leaving this thread and showing up in another. I don't suppose anyone could tell me if that happens easily or if I succeeded in some feat not usually done. Was there a link to a Jane Doe in Tennessee? That's where I ended up.

You commented on a UID different from the one profiled in this thread, so I moved your post to the appropriate thread. I am trying to keep the threads on-topic.

ETA: I don't know how you ended up in a Tennessee UID thread. I moved your thread to the 1975 Davie Canal Girl Thread (i.e., the one with the puka-shell necklace) because that was the UID that your post was discussing.

I finally decided to revise this recon, and add shoulders and a backdrop. I don't know what kind of clothing she wore. She is listed as wearing only "shorts". So I am depicting her here with beach attire and Las Olas beach (in Fort Lauderdale) as a backdrop.

6d7c60d1-3097-4d45-95d1-6eb6cc42b270.jpg

My previous version she was depicted from the neck up, and a solid black backdrop.

I finally decided to revise this recon, and add shoulders and a backdrop. I don't know what kind of clothing she wore. She is listed as wearing only "shorts". So I am depicting her here with beach attire and Las Olas beach (in Fort Lauderdale) as a backdrop.

6d7c60d1-3097-4d45-95d1-6eb6cc42b270.jpg

My previous version she was depicted from the neck up, and a solid black backdrop.

This is very good.Do you want us to use this one now or both of the ones you made? Did they ever get DNA and mtDNA on her?

I saw that Ms Suzanne just posted today in her missing sister's thread (Tammy Lynn Leppert) and thought about this Jane Doe since some of us thought this could be Tammy. It is now saying DNA is complete, but Tammy isn't listed as being a Rule Out (yes I know they always don't list all the rule outs, but just putting that out there.) Here is the the NamUs link for the Jane Doe https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1258
It was last updated on June 14th

These girls are on the rule out list:

Sally Schneider
Judith Bleiler
Cynthia Gooding
Wendy Huggy
Eleanor Parker
Janel Peters
Constance Streif

I have asked them to check for a DNA comparison a few years back. No one has written me back.They need mtDNA on their Jane Doe to check. The post mortem picture does not look like Tammy. you need to work with the Davie police department.

If she was a Christopher Wilder victim, wouldn't a landlord or the people she was living with know she was missing? Neighbors? Her workplace?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back