FL FL - Debora Lowe, 13, Pompano Beach, 29 Feb 1972

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She wasn't the type of kid to run away. Her family knew she was taken, especially when they made the Schaefer connection.

I realized that also. Just making a statement that I wished she would have ran away back here. Family and old friends would have kept her safe until parents retrieved her ...unlike this ending ;(

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I realized that also. Just making a statement that I wished she would have ran away back here. Family and old friends would have kept her safe until parents retrieved her ...unlike this ending ;(

WV woman, we had actually moved to Florida from Ravenswood, so yes you did see articles about my sister. LE decided to list Palestine because that is where we were raised and they felt she had ran away. Her last words to us were....I'll see ya later.

Hugs I know this anniversary had to be especially hard

Just figured up the age she would be now.About 58 ? She would be 2 years older then me (or close to) and the same age as my husband.We both went to Ravenswood Schools. Praying for resolution in this for the family![emoji1317]
Happy Easter Debbie [emoji235][emoji255].

Just figured up the age she would be now.About 58 ? She would be 2 years older then me (or close to) and the same age as my husband.We both went to Ravenswood Schools. Praying for resolution in this for the family![emoji1317]
Happy Easter Debbie [emoji235][emoji255].

There is a thread for Gerard Schaeffer, someone quoted a bunch of SSA's replies so you can get an idea of how evil he was and how he tortured girls/ women and why it's so hard on SSA; knowing the kind of hell her sister endured, especially since this is a "big anniversary". In 5 years she'll be missing 50 years. Her family just wants to bring her remains home to be buried.

There is a thread for Gerard Schaeffer, someone quoted a bunch of SSA's replies so you can get an idea of how evil he was and how he tortured girls/ women and why it's so hard on SSA; knowing the kind of hell her sister endured, especially since this is a "big anniversary". In 5 years she'll be missing 50 years. Her family just wants to bring her remains home to be buried.

The man was just evil! I pray they can find closure and her remains would be a first step...glad he is dead but wish he would have told all beforehand!

Yes, 58.....sometimes I forget.....to me she will always be 13. My sister attended 6th grade in Ravenswood (1970-1971) and started her 7th grade year there (71-72) we moved from there to Florida in Dec.1971.

Roselvr is very correct, this has been such a hard year and so painful

Still Seeking Answers... oh I am so sorry you have had to go through this for all this time.. I could imagine the initial shock and then the not knowing for all these years.. My heart goes out to you really.. God Bless you for never giving up.. I believe one day you will find her.. I just came across your sister last night because I have been researching things for the Daytona John Doe who was found on May 1972 in Volusia County.. I noticed a lot of young kids went missing or were found murdered in 1972 in florida...

Yes, 58.....sometimes I forget.....to me she will always be 13. My sister attended 6th grade in Ravenswood (1970-1971) and started her 7th grade year there (71-72) we moved from there to Florida in Dec.1971.

Roselvr is very correct, this has been such a hard year and so painful

She'll always be 13 because Schaefer decided how old she would live to. You didn't get to see her grow up, have kids and for the last 45 years your family has no where to visit her. I know he is rotting in hell

I believe he is.......

Did you see Deb's new age progression? It is so much better........Thankfully

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1009377/1

Its way better then the last one
attachment.php

Attachments

• FlierNCMEC.jpg
    FlierNCMEC.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 123
I pray that SSA's family will someday have closure.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FlierNCMEC(Debora Lowe).jpg
    FlierNCMEC(Debora Lowe).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 218

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads