Found Deceased FL - Delia Young, 13, Gainesville, 15 MAY 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Human remains found in northwest Alachua County

Alachua County officials have located human remains in the northwest part of the county.

This comes as deputies searched the area of exit 404 of I-75 on Wednesday for 13-year-old Delia Young's body.

Officials say the remains have not been identified at this time.

"Detectives and forensics investigators will work diligently with the Medical Examiner's Office to make a positive identification and determine a cause and manner of death," wrote Lt. Kaley Behl, sheriff's office spokesperson, in a press release.

So sorry Delia, you deserved better.

Please everyone, let's make sure we take a mental heath break. Do something for yourself. These are the worst cases.
Agreed. Had to stop reading on WS for a bit because it was too much to deal with the week my brother passed away (5/18/21). Some days the sadness is overwhelming. Today, I shall go outside for fresh air and sunshine to heal my soul.

May poor Delia be laid to rest next to her Momma who surely loved her more than those left behind. Such a sad case.

"The Alachua County Sheriff’s Office is waiting on autopsy results to determine if the remains are Delia Young, 13, sheriff’s spokesman Art Forgey said Thursday."

“I anticipate they will do the autopsy today or tomorrow and then hopefully we’ll have some tentative information then,” Forgey said. “Following the evidence they have collected so far — that’s what led them to the area they searched yesterday.” Delia Young: Remains in northwest Alachua County may be those of child

"Forgey said he believes the Florida Department of Children and Families had previous contact with the family." Apparently people had reported concerns to DCF.

Agreed. Had to stop reading on WS for a bit because it was too much to deal with the week my brother passed away (5/18/21). Some days the sadness is overwhelming. Today, I shall go outside for fresh air and sunshine to heal my soul.

May poor Delia be laid to rest next to her Momma who surely loved her more than those left behind. Such a sad case.
IM SO SORRY!!! sending you a big hug! I will be thinking of you and hope you're okay :( Fresh air and bodies of water might help a little in moments of intense emotional pain.

poor Delia. These cases seem to never end!
HOW DARE PEOPLE?! :mad:

I hope the autopsy shows how she died and any injuries she sustained.
I feel like every child case I've followed lately had ended up with the child found deceased.

I always end up have a couple of weeks away from Websleuths to decompress.

These children should be cherished. Instead they are abused and thrown away like trash. I'm so glad that I will never understand why they do this, because it must be a depraved mind that would allow someone to commit these acts.

Oh @PayrollNerd I am so sorry to hear about your brother. It's so weird how the grief comes and subsides a bit, and here it comes worse.

Hoping today is a little better for you. You're cared for here that's for certain. Love, and light sent.

Now we mourn this little girl and the unspeakable suffering she dealt with on this planet. Pretty girl. Pretty name. Sure she is with her Mama.

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother @PayrollNerd
When I've gone through difficult times I often find it amazing what sunshine and fresh air can do for our hearts and minds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back