GUILTY FL - Denise Lee, 21, raped & murdered, North Port, 17 Jan 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, Did anyone else notice this? after reading the documents I noticed the interview with John Natale. he said he befriended king a long time ago {worked for him, etc} but things got weird. This was 2005. His wife stephanie natale went missing and he was concerned because she didn't drive. He called King to ask if he had seen her and he said no. he filed a missing persons report and then she called from King's residence crying and for her husband to come and get her. Apparently John could not say what had happened to her while she was there. WTF!?!>?!?!?!?!? {maybe this will all come out in the trial} But WTF!! All these people are coming forward now with all this stuff that should have put him away awhile ago!! . :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

academy, sorry, I didn't take the time to read the documents because I was :furious: over the 911 dispatchers, etc.

But, just seeing what you posted has made me more :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

My god, if that was in 2005..........how many more???????

If King was a "serial" rapist/killer..................wouldn't by now LE have been able to connect any DNA from those sites to him?? Please don't tell me this hasn't been done yet!!!!

This is a video tribute that was played at the services for Denise.:( Just in case anyone missed it. With all this evil and ugliness surrounding this tragedy it helps somewhat to see her in happier times. {Being that I didn't know her and all I can think about is her horrible ending } it is a beautiful tribute. Her family and friends are in my prayers.

Just click launch video
http://obit.lemonbayfh.com/obitdisplay.html?id=496749&listing=Current

RiverRat, thank you so much for keeping us updated! :blowkiss:

Right now I am seeing so :furious: I don't think I can meet the WS standards of decency without being kicked off.

So, I am just going to bite an antler and prance off and come back later when I have cooled off.

Keeping the Lee Family in my prayers and thoughts. I am just so PROUD that they have the strength to carry on and fight for a legislative bill that might help prevent another Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, etc. from losing their life due to the lack of a 911 system that didn't work because..............(biting antler)

Again, thanks RiverRat.

Ohhhh, how I have missed your face around here! I was getting nervous that attention was starting to wane on this case, but you know me.....I will just keep adding until there is nothing left to add. :blowkiss:

Now.......where is the world in Big Buck?! Missing that one as well!

This is a video tribute that was played at the services for Denise.:( Just in case anyone missed it. With all this evil and ugliness surrounding this tragedy it helps somewhat to see her in happier times. {Being that I didn't know her and all I can think about is her horrible ending } it is a beautiful tribute. Her family and friends are in my prayers.

Just click launch video
http://obit.lemonbayfh.com/obitdisplay.html?id=496749&listing=Current

One Helluva thing to have to share, but thank you for doing so. Hang in there, Sweetie, I've sent you a Private Message - do you have that option turned on?!

Okay, Did anyone else notice this? after reading the documents I noticed the interview with John Natale. he said he befriended king a long time ago {worked for him, etc} but things got weird. This was 2005. His wife stephanie natale went missing and he was concerned because she didn't drive. He called King to ask if he had seen her and he said no. he filed a missing persons report and then she called from King's residence crying and for her husband to come and get her. Apparently John could not say what had happened to her while she was there. WTF!?!>?!?!?!?!? {maybe this will all come out in the trial} But WTF!! All these people are coming forward now with all this stuff that should have put him away awhile ago!! . :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I've read it.....and I am very hopefull that this will indeed be revealed to the Jurors. I've noticed just how gray King's hair has turned over the past couple of months without being able to go in for his beauty treatments with the teenage girl. :sick:

http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsheadline.cfm?headline=10047

The 911 dispatcher certification bill should go to the Senate floor today as the "Denise Amber Lee Act."

Sen. David Aronberg, D-Greenacres, told colleagues last week that he would like to name the bill after the 21-year-old North Port woman abducted from her home and murdered Jan. 17. He filed the amendment effecting the name change just before the 5 p.m. Wednesday deadline. The bill passed all its Senate committees unanimously and now goes to second reading before the full Senate. It needs a third and final reading to pass.

Meanwhile, the House companion bill, HB 997, is waiting for a slot in a cluttered calendar. Its sponsor, Rep. Carl Domino, R-Jupiter, said the bill is still tied up in the Policy & Budget Council. But with just seven working days left in the session, it's customary to "withdraw" routine bills from Policy & Budget that House leadership thinks have been sufficiently vetted. Domino said he thinks that's a good bet at this late date. Both Aronberg and Domino planned their dispatcher bills well before Lee's slaying. Both now have said the tragedy has added a certain urgency to what, under other circumstances, would be a routine bill.

The question has been raised as to whether Lee's death may have been prevented if Charlotte County dispatchers had sent a police car to investigate a motorist's report of a person screaming while a passenger in a Chevrolet Camaro on U.S. 41, near Toledo Blade Boulevard. Lee's body was found buried near that area on Jan. 19. Michael Lee King, 36, has been charged with her abduction and murder.

The bills direct the Florida Department of Health to come up with minimum dispatcher training standards that would include at least 208 hours of instruction. This is in line with programs already offered by community colleges. Dispatchers of five or more years experience would be "grandfathered in." Aronberg noted that the program will be voluntary -- a significant concession to get the assent of counties and municipalities in a tight budget year. Still, 28 states already have some kind of program, and several other senators who supported the bill said they'd like a mandatory program as soon as possible.

It should also be noted that dispatchers themselves are right behind the bill. Most of the legislative hearings so far have been watched by a small knot of call-center professionals wearing yellow "911 Saves Lives" T-shirts.

I just found this.... :furious:

http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsheadline.cfm?headline=10051

King's counsel seeks PET scan, explanation of charges​
* King's lawyers want him to have a PET scan, and want the state to explain why they are seeking the death penalty.
SARASOTA -- Attorneys representing Michael King are seeking court permission for King to have a PET scan.
In a motion filed with the court this week, one of King's lawyers said she had "received some information that Mr. King has suffered a head injury." The lawyer said this testing was necessary to prepare for his defense against the death penalty. The motion asks that King be transferred to a facility in St. Petersburg to have the PET scan.

This monster needs more than a pet scan he needs :bang: :behindbar

Here is a website for Denise. It is in the beginning stages. It will be useful for info and questions regarding her family, the trial, etc.. I think it will be beneficial so we get the right information. It was created by Nathan and a good friend of theirs. She will never be forgotten. :blowkiss:

http://deniseamberlee.org/

Both links are greatly appreciated, earthacademy. Thank you for your help in keeping this case updated for our readers! :clap:

Ohhhh, how I have missed your face around here! I was getting nervous that attention was starting to wane on this case, but you know me.....I will just keep adding until there is nothing left to add.

:blowkiss: My antlers are never too far away. No way can this case wane in any way shape or form. Why?????? Because, it's every female's WORST NIGHTMARE COME TRUE.

Academy and River, thank you BOTH for keeping us updated with the videos (which I can't view, :boohoo: ).

Denise's family is amazing to me in their amount of patience, drive, faith, etc. to continue and ensure that this will never happen AGAIN to anyone.

But then again, Denise had the same patience, drive and faith that someone would come to her rescue.

AND THAT IS WHERE It ALL WENT WRONG...................

sorry.............I just get so mad sometimes. Time to vent on Holdontoyourhat. (River, you should get that one)

:blowkiss: My antlers are never too far away. No way can this case wane in any way shape or form. Why?????? Because, it's every female's WORST NIGHTMARE COME TRUE.

Academy and River, thank you BOTH for keeping us updated with the videos (which I can't view, :boohoo: ).

Denise's family is amazing to me in their amount of patience, drive, faith, etc. to continue and ensure that this will never happen AGAIN to anyone.

But then again, Denise had the same patience, drive and faith that someone would come to her rescue.

AND THAT IS WHERE It ALL WENT WRONG...................

sorry.............I just get so mad sometimes. Time to vent on Holdontoyourhat. (River, you should get that one)

Vent on, Baby! But, here is a quick update on how quick the legislation is moving......next step......Governor "Chain-Gang" Charlie Christ is sure to put his stamp of approval on this!

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080502/NEWS/805020309/1264/news0103

TALLAHASSEE — The Denise Amber Lee Act has passed the Legislature and is headed to Gov. Charlie Crist for final approval.

The legislation, named after the North Port mother who was slain in January, would create statewide standards for the training and certification of 911 operators.

The bill was unanimously approved late Wednesday in the House, after unanimously passing the Senate last week.

:clap:

Nathan Lee and Goff would like the 911 training standards to be mandatory. But lawmakers have said the state does not have the money to do that this year. :mad:

As the legislation is written, the Department of Health would create criteria that counties would have the option of using."

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080503/BREAKING/729231781

STAFF REPORT
Published Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 5:02 a.m.
SARASOTA — The man accused of kidnapping and murdering Denise Lee will be examined to see if a past head injury has affected his brain function, a judge ruled Friday.
Attorneys for Michael King,, 36, said in a motion that the defendant had suffered a head injury and they wanted doctors to do a test known as a PET scan. No date has been set for the test.
Experts say such injuries can change a person's personality and behavior later in life.

I cannot believe this!!!!!!!!! I can't even comment on this right now :furious: :mad: :furious: :behindbar :furious:

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080503/BREAKING/729231781

STAFF REPORT
Published Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 5:02 a.m.
SARASOTA — The man accused of kidnapping and murdering Denise Lee will be examined to see if a past head injury has affected his brain function, a judge ruled Friday.
Attorneys for Michael King,, 36, said in a motion that the defendant had suffered a head injury and they wanted doctors to do a test known as a PET scan. No date has been set for the test.
Experts say such injuries can change a person's personality and behavior later in life.

I cannot believe this!!!!!!!!! I can't even comment on this right now :furious: :mad: :furious: :behindbar :furious:

Calm down......this is normal and if you are going to hang out in a place like this - ya better get used to it! Plus - the scan will help remove his reasonable doubt ploy in the end! :blowkiss:

Whenever someone does something really stupid - the first words out of my mouth are "Did you bump your head?!" - but I'm not worried about it with this freak....He is what He is - a soon to be convicted member of the Death Row Society! :woohoo:

I wish I wasn't so computer illiterate, :crazy:lol I have a picture of the pin I wanted to put on here to show what it looks like.. It is a pin with a blue background with Denise's picture in the middle. It says remember Denise on the top and fix 911 on the bottom.

With growing demand for the Remember Denise, Fix 911 pins , local businesses have taken up the crusade and will be providing pins for those interested.
Pins can currently be picked up at either of these Key Agency offices:

14942 Tamiami Trail, Suite H
North Port, FL 34287
Phone: 941-429-9709
1201 S. McCall Rd.
Englewood, FL 34223
Phone: 941-474-9511
Pins can now be picked up at the Englewood Kimal Lumber location:
6520 Industrial Ln
Englewood, FL 34224
Phone: 941-474-7793

If your business, school, church, or group would like pins to pass out please contact: info@deniseamberlee.org.

I wish I wasn't so computer illiterate, :crazy:lol I have a picture of the pin I wanted to put on here to show what it looks like.. It is a pin with a blue background with Denise's picture in the middle. It says remember Denise on the top and fix 911 on the bottom.

With growing demand for the Remember Denise, Fix 911 pins , local businesses have taken up the crusade and will be providing pins for those interested.
Pins can currently be picked up at either of these Key Agency offices:

14942 Tamiami Trail, Suite H
North Port, FL 34287
Phone: 941-429-9709
1201 S. McCall Rd.
Englewood, FL 34223
Phone: 941-474-9511
Pins can now be picked up at the Englewood Kimal Lumber location:
6520 Industrial Ln
Englewood, FL 34224
Phone: 941-474-7793

If your business, school, church, or group would like pins to pass out please contact: info@deniseamberlee.org.

I have mine already.....plus a few spares just in case! It definitely catches everyone's attention - :clap:to whomever made them.

RiverRat:

Can you show us a picture of the pin??? Thanks for trying earth!! Maybe RiverRat can though. Or someone else? I would love to see the pin!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back