GUILTY FL - Denise Lee, 21, raped & murdered, North Port, 17 Jan 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
34xfatf.jpg

Any moderators reading...there are two threads on this..maybe we could merge? Here's what I posted on the other thread...maybe they can find out if King had any contact with Lee's father.

I wonder if King had a personal vendetta against Amber's father...

She " is the daughter of Richard Goff, the former head of Charlotte County’s narcotics bureau."

Can you give me link to the other one, I can't find it? :blushing::crazy:

I believe they haven't found any connections there with Denise's dad. apparently King didn't even have any arrest records? which really suprises me when you hear about all the stories that come out about him now after the fact. :( I guess we will find out more with the trial. :mad:

RiverRat:

Thank you so much for posting the pin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

Denise looks so happy in that picture!! What a beautiful human being. I get so :furious: when I think of how she was let down by the "system". I can't even begin to imagine how her Dad feels every day considering he works as an LE officer.

Has their been any news from the Governor's Office on the bill yet?

:furious: As Michael King sat in a North Port police interview room, his cousin urged him to take a lie detector test to prove his alibi, according to investigation videos released Thursday.
The six hours of tape -- excerpts of which can be found at www.heraldtribune.com -- show King in an interview room, chatting with an officer and his cousin while law enforcement searched for Lee.

{warning just the mere sight of him may make you want to smash your computer}

Take a poly to prove his alibi!!! I hope that isn't the same cousin that saw Denise in his car!]

Is her dad still working for that police department? That sherrif needs his head examined. If his dispatchers had done their jobs Denise would be alive today. What a load of junk he tried to unload on the public!

Yes - Rick Goff is still employed at CCSO.

Take a poly to prove his alibi!!! I hope that isn't the same cousin that saw Denise in his car!]

Is her dad still working for that police department? That sherrif needs his head examined. If his dispatchers had done their jobs Denise would be alive today. What a load of junk he tried to unload on the public!

yes it is the same cousin harold muxlow who gave king the gas can, shovel, flashlight. He failed the lie detector test. it is the same cousin who told his daughter about the incident and then she called 911. :(

DeniseAmberLee.org is not the only site. There is also RememberingDenise.com, and WeRememberDenise.com.

There will be lots of upcoming info on the website- so check in often and you can even get on their mailing list so you can be updated right away.

:clap::blowkiss: remember Denise~ Fix 911

earth:

Thanks for the information on the other links. I put them in my favorites. Don't want to just go there for information, as RiverRat has provided us the such accurate information so far and it's nice to have a discussion on the latest.

Speaking of which, what is the latest?? How's the bill going along? What's happened with King's head............been examined yet??

I agree that there is excellent information here, thank you River Rat. I meant to say that the denise amber lee site will be more personal there will be photos and blogs by her husband. {I dont think it would be appropriate to copy that type of stuff } so I just wanted to let everyone know about it:)
It has been quiet lately nothing new to report. I will definitely keep this thread going as soon as I have anything to report. I still think of her daily and her family. :(

Both NBC’s Dateline and ABC’s 20/20 have filmed interviews and stories about Denise. As soon as any info is available I will post here.

Photos and videos are up on deniseamberlee.org {media center}
warning have tissues handy, they are beautiful family pics and home videos.
Remember Denise~ Fix 911 :(

Both NBC’s Dateline and ABC’s 20/20 have filmed interviews and stories about Denise. As soon as any info is available I will post here.

I hope they both bring up the dispatchers that messed up so bad and the relative that didn't make King release Denise when King came to the house to borrow a shovel, etc!

VENICE - A part of the South County Campus of Manatee Community College will now have a tribute to a murdered North Port mother.
Tuesday, Key Agency Real Estate Company and the school dedicated a room in honor of Denise Amber Lee. She was a student at MCC, along with her husband when she was kidnapped, raped and murdered back in January.
Key Agency donated the money for the new classroom. Denise Amber Lee at one time worked for the company.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story.asp?S=8392024&nav=menu577_2

:blowkiss:

video of Nathan showing his appreciation for the dedication http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080528/VIDEO01/805280774/-1/

That is correct and it is my understanding that the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office will be hammered hard. I wish that we could move this thread somewhere easier to find because the national attention is only beginning....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back