GUILTY FL - Denise Lee, 21, raped & murdered, North Port, 17 Jan 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is very hard to watch....Jane's call to 911 was just played and her face shows her angst over being soooo close but yet too far away to save Denise Amber Lee, but Bless her Heart, she tried everything in her power to do so...

This is very hard to watch....Jane's call to 911 was just played and her face shows her angst over being soooo close but yet too far away to save Denise Amber Lee, but Bless her Heart, she tried everything in her power to do so...

Missed it. Hoping it's on IS recorded.

Is there any way to watch prior testimony on line or is it only carried live? (Used to be able to catch up on the old Court TV site)

I agree RR this one's hard to watch:furious:

OMG seeing it on IS--this is definitely too difficult to watch. Showing the family reacting--it's just too HEARTBREAKING..............

I missed the part when they played Jane's 911 call. :(

Jane's testimony is on InSessions right now.

I got to go back out to finish school shopping with my boy--get rid of this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

BBL

Ohhhh, I never want to hear that 911 call from Denise again...ever.

I have been following trials since before OJ--since Pam Smart's (took place just a few miles from my home) and never before have I been this highly effected. EVER!

This is just too much. I just cannot listen to Denise's pleas knowing she did EVERYTHING RIGHT only to be so horridly FAILED:furious::furious::furious:

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbarThanks Guys, I am glad to see someone is talking about this trial. I was dumbstruck when I turned on Courtv (which is no longer) In Session to see this case had actually gone to trial. They had this guy dead straight convicted with the evidence, witnesses, etc. and he still chose to go to trial since they are seeking the death penalty. This should be so open and shut. I originally saw this case on I believe Dateline and how his neice, his brother and the witness that followed him in his green camaro described what was happening. This guy is surely one of the biggest pigs and when I actually got to hear for the very first time Denise's 911 call, I cringed!!!! This poor girl knew what she was doing, however, the 2 different sherriff's depts. that didn't coordinate the case simultaneously lost the info that was needed to hopefully catch this Sickening Piece of Crap before it was to late. My heart goes out to her father that diligently looked to save his daughter.... Heart wrenching to listen to and watch... Death Be His Name from now forward... Take Care

Thanks for the links all!!!!

Had nightmares on & off all nite last nite. But I'm sticking with it as I want to see this perverted Monster found guilty & sentenced to death. Unfortunately his will be humane & terror free...........

The family has asked the court not release denise's 911 to the media. They wanted it played once only for the jury and not to have to hear it again all over the news etc I don't know the outcome yet but I don't think it looks good b/c of the law.

Cannot blame them one bit.

Reported on IS this AM that Denise's husband and father did remain in court while it was played............Ughhhh, my heart hurts for them. Thankfully, they have lots of support from the community.

Justice for Denise!

I was interrupted while the judge was addressing some issue with the witness Mr. Salvadore.

The defense is trying to accuse HIM of shooting Denise. (Yeah, right)

All the evidence points to King yet someone else came along and shot her???

The defense didn't ASK him IF he shot her--He SAID to the witness--YOU shot Ms Lee, didn't you.

the defense has opened the door to something thru the lawyer's questioning--they're arguing "good faith basis". What they call "lies" are things like, "you said he rang the doorbell, now your saying he knocked"!

Trying to say Salvadore has lied, has no alibi and is a suspect???

He brought proof to the police--no good faith basis to accuse him of shooting her in front of this jury, according to the judge. Also, what they're saying are "lies" are not.

Defense lawyer demonstrated bad faith in his allegations--judge will strike the testimony--solution is a curative statement to the jury--telling jury no evidence whatsoever that Mr Salvadore had anything to do with the crime.

And, the state wants to bring up statement that King made false statements as a rememdy ( he was also "kidknapped" and held hostage) Judge sees problems with this?

Hope I'm understanding this correctly.

Judge will instruct jury no basis in facts in evidence and that they shouldn't consider the testimony. (3 Q & A's)

You know I have never felt like I could take someone else's life, but you know I would love to flip the switch on this . This guy is a monster and I would not be surprised to find Denise was not his first victim.

You know I have never felt like I could take someone else's life, but you know I would love to flip the switch on this . This guy is a monster and I would not be surprised to find Denise was not his first victim.

I couldn't agree with you more!!! I still am in absolute confusion how he chose her in the 1st place??? Anyone know anything more than I know??? Thanks for any input... :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back