Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NBC news this morning said there may be more arrests coming out of yesterdays court date....the way that news is being communicated resembles the Sievers case. Very Very quiet...then they make an arrest. Hope that is what is coming...answers.

Really wow this could be huge! I don't live down there so don't see anything on tv obviously.
I pray shes alive... but ... not looking good.

If they make more arrests, someone will be trying to save their own skin and TALK... !!

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32711802/case-of-suspect-in-missing-alvarez-suit-heard-in-court

"his attorney asked for more time-- 90 days to be exact-- to get through what they described as a large amount of evidence in the case."

"Guerrero and the two additional people the family knows of no longer will speak to Diana's family."

Very promising IMO!
So glad to hear there is large amount of evidence when I have been thinking that there has not been any new developments.

Wonder who the two additional people are? But if they are known to Diana's family I guess it's telling on who it may be.

Bumping for Diana.
Where are you sweet girl?
Sad that all has gone quiet again. She and her family deserve justice.

Stopped in to see if there was any new info. I'm sad Diana still has not been found. However, I'm still holding onto hope she is alive!

It is just so sad. She is still out there somewhere. Someone needs to open their trap and start yapping. And those who are protecting JG, SHAME ON YOU!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So I just think some people may be putting their immigration status in front of this little girls life. SMH 😓

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IF she is alive, where would she be? Hidden, sold, trafficked, altered appearance and in plain site?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32339297/n-fort-myers-teen-stolen-from-home-into-sex-trafficking
This guy was arrested close to where JG's phone pinged/rested for a while.

Per public records from Broward County, the subject in the link paid for a cab to bring a 17 year old from Lee County, FL to La Quinta Inn in Miami Gardens, FL subsequently where the arrest occured. Jorge Guerrero-Torres phone pinged near Yeehaw Junction, FL (see report here). According to Google Maps the distance between Yeehaw Junction and Miami Gardens is approximately 2+ hours away.

Respectfully, this person was not arrested anywhere close to where Jorge's phone pinged.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/4-in-yo...iana-alvarez-case-90-days-after-disappearance

We're now learning about new information in the case.

First, we're told the F.B.I. is now taking this investigation into other states.

They're also testing new evidence that connects 9 year old Diana to Jorge Guerrero, the man who is suspected of abducting her.

Adding to post:

And we're told reports about Diana's father being investigated are wrong.

An attorney says, despite reports, police never did go to his home in Mexico to speak with him or find out if Diana was there

Rita says Diana's dad has refused to take her calls for months so we had her call him from another phone number.

We’re told, "He says he's working and can't talk right now and to call back in half an hour."

Diana's father essentially acted like he didn't know who Rita was and told her to call him back in a half hour, he was too busy to talk about their daughter.

When she called back later on he didn't answer the phone.

Rita's attorney says the father told her Diana was safe after she disappeared
But when law enforcement called him about it he said he only knew that by using the tarot cards.

Whaaattt?..... Interesting.......

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32867949...ather-not-interviewed-due-to-miscommunication

We learned that no law enforcement has spoken in person with Diana Alvarez's father who lives in Mexico.

Reportedly, the FBI requested Mexican authorities visit Diana's father Marteen, but because of what's being labeled a miscommunication, that has not happened.

The news gives the family renewed hope that the nine-year-old is alive.

Although Diana hasn't been found those articles sound very promising imo.. I think she may very well be alive and safe in Mexico.. Or at least that is what I'm hoping for!!

That would be so wonderful! Are they going to check in Mexico?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

That would be so wonderful! Are they going to check in Mexico?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Surely they have to?! Dads behaviour and comments are very odd! Feeling slightly hopeful thats she's alive and well

If the dad somehow got Diana to Mexico, by now he's hidden her again knowing they will come looking.

This needs to be a covert operation, not something where a few official looking men roll up and knock on the front door.

If the dad somehow got Diana to Mexico, by now he's hidden her again knowing they will come looking.

This needs to be a covert operation, not something where a few official looking men roll up and knock on the front door.

Diana's case is being lead by the Federal Government so I believe in them to apply whatever tactics they deem necessary if indeed she has been transported across the Mexican border. The US Marshals would most likely not just "roll up and knock on the front door". JMOO

If she is with her dad, I hope they include him in the attempted murder charges. Those people put pots of boiling oil on the stove top after they took Diana.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32867949...ather-not-interviewed-due-to-miscommunication

We learned that no law enforcement has spoken in person with Diana Alvarez's father who lives in Mexico.

Reportedly, the FBI requested Mexican authorities visit Diana's father Marteen, but because of what's being labeled a miscommunication, that has not happened.

The news gives the family renewed hope that the nine-year-old is alive.

Here is the original article from back in June which details NBC-2's interview with Diana's biological father. I thought it would be pertinent to refresh our memories as to what he said back then:

Father of missing Fort Myers girl speaks from Mexico - NBC-2.com WBBH News
Posted: Jun 01, 2016 8:35 PM PDT
Updated: Jun 02, 2016 3:04 AM PDT

FORT MYERS -
The biological father of Diana Alvarez, the San Carlos Park girl who has been missing for four days, spoke to NBC2 for the first time Wednesday afternoon.

Martin Alvarez-Moreno has been in Mexico since he was deported in August of 2015 following a domestic dispute.
[...]
"All I can do is wait for a word from God to tell me where my daughter is," he said through a translator.
[...]
"I haven't moved from Mexico. I've been here. Ever since I got here, I've been working and I have proof I've been working in Mexico," the translator said.
He also questioned how it's possible his daughter left the home at 2 a.m. without a trace.
He said the fault there lies between Diana's mom and stepfather.
Alvarez-Moreno said people have offered to help him cross the border illegally into the United States. However, he said he wants to do it right and plans on going to the American consulate for help.
[...]
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32119282...rt-myers-girl-speaks-from-mexico#.V1Bp2ZMrJBw

The last sentence above leaves me wondering whether or not Alvarez-Moreno contacted the American Consulate in Mexico, as he stated he would. What does this "miscommunication" entail? I certainly have unanswered questions, and can only imagine what Diana's mom and family members here in Florida must be feeling right now!
I can not imagine him NOT doing all he can. :no: I now, also, have renewed hope that investigators have new leads to follow up on. My continued prayers go up for this precious little girl. She is out there somewhere, and she needs to come home!
:please:
#FindDiana
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads