Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find the fact that he stated he could prove he hadn't left Mexico only 4 days after Diana disappeared to be very interesting. Why would he feel inclined to mention that as an alibi? I sincerely hope she is there with him, as the alternate to the many other horrific possibilities.

:praying:

Renewed hope? Where are you Diana?

Yes, skibaboo! I just caught up with the @Fox4Now report. The whole thing with Alvarez-Moreno's statements that Diana was safe (and those tarot cards!), along with his current behavior (unwillingness to speak to Diana's mom Rita), have my HinkyMeter redlining! :burn:

I can't help but have renewed hope! :please: :please: I'm praying we receive an update that there is a positive break in this case, and SOON!

#FindDiana
:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am now back to wondering about the stepmom coming to Diana's house causing an uoroar after she went missing. Is she still in Okeechobee or did she flee? Wonder if she has taken a poly.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

http://www.fox4now.com/news/4-in-yo...iana-alvarez-case-90-days-after-disappearance

We're now learning about new information in the case.

First, we're told the F.B.I. is now taking this investigation into other states.

They're also testing new evidence that connects 9 year old Diana to Jorge Guerrero, the man who is suspected of abducting her.

From article:

A team of private investigators joined the search by offering pro bono work. They hope any illegal or undocumented workers will feel better speaking with them than law enforcement, especially when it comes to what Guerrero may have done.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/4-in-yo...iana-alvarez-case-90-days-after-disappearance

We're now learning about new information in the case.
First, we're told the F.B.I. is now taking this investigation into other states.
They're also testing new evidence that connects 9 year old Diana to Jorge Guerrero, the man who is suspected of abducting her.

Diana's family is working now with a private investigator who will launch their own efforts to find Diana.
Their attorney also told us new scientific evidence is at the lab ordered by the FBI.
He would not detail what it is but told us it might help explain the relationship between Diana and Jorge Guerrero and even bring more charges.

They might've found DA/JG' DNA intermingled, which would prove SA, and additional charges for JG. Or, the FBI can prove the
pictures on JG' phone are DA.

So much new information. Hope answers are forthcoming!

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32867949...ather-not-interviewed-due-to-miscommunication

We learned that no law enforcement has spoken in person with Diana Alvarez's father who lives in Mexico.

Reportedly, the FBI requested Mexican authorities visit Diana's father Marteen, but because of what's being labeled a miscommunication, that has not happened.

The news gives the family renewed hope that the nine-year-old is alive.

I find this hard to believe, jmo...

We just might get a plea from JG, telling us where DA body is. I'm sorry to say, I don't believe she's alive, if she was.... the cry baby JG would've told long ago. (IMO)

I find this hard to believe, jmo...
I get what you mean. It is a bit hard to chew on. How could something like this get overlooked or miscommunicated? If anything, hopefully the MSM articles will prompt a statement from LE clearing some things up.

VIDEO: Missing San Carlos Park girl’s mother addresses case

The mother of missing San Carlos Park 9-year-old Diana Alvarez begged for the return of her daughter and pleaded for the community to remember the case Monday, three months after the girl’s May 29 disappearance.

(hard to believe it's been three long months...seems like she disappeared forever ago, but just yesterday at the same time :()

So sad that there has been no updates on this poor little girl.

Ummm, I just don't believe LE from USA wouldn't have someone watching her Dad's home, work, family to see if they have Diana. Her Dad might not even know he's being watched. But I honestly can't believe that angle hasn't been investigated. This investigation seems much too detailed and professional for me to believe that all angles haven't been investigated.

Ummm, I just don't believe LE from USA wouldn't have someone watching her Dad's home, work, family to see if they have Diana. Her Dad might not even know he's being watched. But I honestly can't believe that angle hasn't been investigated. This investigation seems much too detailed and professional for me to believe that all angles haven't been investigated.

Would US LE even be able to enter Mexico to do that? They would have to have evidence she was taken to Mexico by her dad to justify watching him and I'm not sure the Mexican govt would allow American LE in to do it. It sounds like the Mexican authorities promised to look into it but never did--whether there was a miscommunication or another reason they never questioned the dad is up to interpretation. Unfortunately, they don't even have evidence Diana left the state of Florida. :( I want to believe she is safe somewhere but I'm being realistic--there would be some more evidence pointing to Mexico or some tips saying they were seen crossing the border, IMO. That creep they arrested needs to talk and tell where he took Diana.

I wonder if this case will go something like the Jacob Wetterling case? Perp was being charged with up to 30 years in a state prison for child *advertiser censored*, and was offered a plea deal of 20 years in a federal prison if he gave up the location of Jacob's body.

So disheartening! These creeps just have to keep their mouths shut, and the deals come. :(:(:(

Would US LE even be able to enter Mexico to do that? They would have to have evidence she was taken to Mexico by her dad to justify watching him and I'm not sure the Mexican govt would allow American LE in to do it. It sounds like the Mexican authorities promised to look into it but never did--whether there was a miscommunication or another reason they never questioned the dad is up to interpretation. Unfortunately, they don't even have evidence Diana left the state of Florida. :( I want to believe she is safe somewhere but I'm being realistic--there would be some more evidence pointing to Mexico or some tips saying they were seen crossing the border, IMO. That creep they arrested needs to talk and tell where he took Diana.

Immigration folks could have looked into it. I don't have sources right now, but I know there's been cases where American folks were found living in Mexico by 'our' people. One comes to mind is that Dr that killed his wife, took the kids and moved to Mexico with his father. He was eventually arrested for the murder.

I don't know how much if any attention this case is getting in the area Diana's Dad lives. I don't know how to explain why, but I don't think Diana is there. Life in Mexico wasn't good for Diana's Mom or Dad or they wouldn't have come here to live. I can't imagine Dad willingly wanting his daughter back there. Of course who really knows.

I say torture the crap out of Jorge and make him talk! But...criminals have rights...victims have none.

I wonder if this case will go something like the Jacob Wetterling case? Perp was being charged with up to 30 years in a state prison for child *advertiser censored*, and was offered a plea deal of 20 years in a federal prison if he gave up the location of Jacob's body.

So disheartening! These creeps just have to keep their mouths shut, and the deals come. :(:(:(

Please NO! I'm sick of the plea deals. Just yesterday in my area, a 47yr old woman was murdered. She had gotten a restraining order and assault charges against the man this weekend. In less than 24hrs, he was out on bond. Now even more shocking, he had a court case on 9/9 on additional charges. Now, the shocker of all, he was arrested for being a convicted felon with a firearm. Plead guilty of that and another charge for stealing I think it was. He was given a 4yr sentence.....all 4 yrs SUSPENDED! Had he been made to go to prison for those 4 yrs, the lady he murdered would still be alive! The man committed suicide after killing her. No less than 20-30 charges against him over the years, lots of domestic violence well known to our court system and cops, and yet....he was free, and that convicted felon still had a gun, and murdered! I'm so sickened by it. Not far from my home. As a side note, we don't have many murders here. I printed off the concealed carry application today. Not taking any more chances with idiots!

We haven't forgotten you Diana.

I hold out hope that she is with her father and due to the oversight (HOW?) hasn't been discovered yet. But, yeah, we've seen enough of these to know how it will turn out. ��

I don't understand how so many people just vanish. Especially kids and then you hear nothing. What the heck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deputies did not say whether there was a link between the suspected drug dealers who were arrested and the missing girl, but they had investigators at the scene Thursday conducting interviews “in an effort to develop new leads,” according to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office.

Three people were arrested on Alvarez’ street Thursday in addition to four others who were arrested in what deputies said was a three-month drug investigation.
http://www.winknews.com/2016/09/22/lcso-seeks-new-leads-in-diana-alvarez-case-amid-drug-bust/

Wow that's a loft of arrests on that street if you go read the article! I hope she wasn't used to negotiate a debt. 😐

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal