Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't understand why the bio father in Mexico is not being checked out. Something sounds fishy about this as usually the Mexican police works with the American police and particularly with this involving a child.

There is a missing piece to this story especially now that we have learned that LE was onto the suspect within hours of her being reported missing.

Hmm, I would take it that way...I thought it was Diana, am I understanding this right...there is another?
😕

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
Possibly a pic he got in an email or off the Internet?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Don't understand why the bio father in Mexico is not being checked out. Something sounds fishy about this as usually the Mexican police works with the American police and particularly with this involving a child.

There is a missing piece to this story especially now that we have learned that LE was onto the suspect within hours of her being reported missing.

This will be an unpopular post, sorry. The father taking DA is just a smoke screen IMO. <modsnip>

They're calling the child *advertiser censored* charge "unrelated." Does that mean there is another victim besides Diana?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure... We know he was living with the DA family when the photos were taken.

No, it was taken from HIS phone
Thank You ...I had forgotten that detail.

Still though you could take an online photo from your phone. I doubt that is the case tho. Just happened to think it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

According to this article from August, JGT is due back in court tomorrow for a status hearing.

At a case management conference Monday before Judge Sheri Polster Chappel a scheduled Sept. 6 trial date was moved to December and a status hearing was set Nov. 14.
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...advertiser censored*-case-continued/88387560/

According to this article from August, JGT is due back in court tomorrow for a status hearing.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...advertiser censored*-case-continued/88387560/

Thank you!! What kind of hearing will it be tomorrow?

It would be amazing if it were a hearing to give him the death penalty. Swiftlike.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have looked, could have overlooked or not been in the right spot, but can't find anything on this hearing.
I am curious, I know it was reported JGT's cell phone pinged close to the trailer close to the time DA went missing. His car supposedly broke down, then it all got confused. Does anyone know if LE got the actual car he was driving that night or even know for sure? I am wondering if LE got the vehicle and were able to check it for evidence.
This whole thing seems so bizarre to me in many ways. I guess what I am wondering what, if anything other than cell phone pings and cell activity do they have on him? This is all so sad, we hear so very little, and shes been gone so long now.. :(

I really don't understand how this case has gone silent. A little girl is missing and LE can't find any new leads? This poor girl's mother must be so distraught, especially with the holidays here.

I really don't understand how this case has gone silent. A little girl is missing and LE can't find any new leads? This poor girl's mother must be so distraught, especially with the holidays here.
You got that right. Her other children are probably what keeps her going. I don't think I would function very well at all.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I still really wonder if she was taken to Mexico.

So that is still not talking? That is not good. If she was alive and well in Mexico, I think he would be saying so to save his own ^%&^$.

Per Federal court records here is the only update available;

NOTICE OF RESCHEDULING HEARING: The Status Conference hearing previously scheduled for 11/7/2016 is rescheduled as to Jorge GuerreroTorres. New hearing date and time: Jury Trial set for trial term beginning 1/3/2017 in Ft. Myers Courtroom 5 D before Judge Sheri Polster Chappell., Status Conference set for 12/12/2016 at 09:30 AM in Ft. Myers Courtroom 5 D before Judge Sheri Polster Chappell (LMF) (Entered: 11/04/2016)

There is no documentation posted regarding the status conference hearing that was scheduled for yesterday, however, if information becomes available this post will be updated.

Family facing first Christmas without Diana Alvarez

[...]

Jorge Guerrero, the man suspected of taking Alvarez, appeared in court Monday morning accused of possessing child *advertiser censored* that was discovered when he was arrested in late May in the search for Alvarez.

[...]

The family learned the trial is moving slowly and one attorney predicted a start date of May.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/34035846...d-for-man-accused-of-kidnapping-diana-alvarez

As of today, he is listed on the judge's calendar for jury trial on 1/3/2017 at 9:00.....along with 19 other cases on the same time and time.

https://www.flmd.uscourts.gov/calendar/ceocalendar/3A38week4ceo.htm

I really do not understand the sunshine law, or if it would apply considering the Federal Government is involved here.
That said, I am curious if anyone here believes family has been told more than LE has released publicly?
It's just been so quiet, I don't get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back