Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was just thinking of Diana the other day! Where are you??

Oh geez, I think any hope I had of Diana being alive just went out the door. Poor baby girl. :(

Is anyone officially still looking for Diana?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone officially still looking for Diana?

That is a good question. They cancelled her Amber Alert, so I am assuming they are not looking for an alive Diana anyway. I just hate this.

So our best hope is someone stumbles upon her or someone talks. This is so disheartening. Precious baby girl.

Oh I'm so sad for this little girl. At least he's off the streets.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This is the first I heard about him admitting it was her on the phone and having sexual contact with her- we knew it but not officially. And first I heard about crystal meth. something still feels really weird to me about this whole situation. Like, weird enough that it scares me to dig deeper.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

This is the first I heard about him admitting it was her on the phone and having sexual contact with her- we knew it but not officially. And first I heard about crystal meth. something still feels really weird to me about this whole situation. Like, weird enough that it scares me to dig deeper.

I agree, and it is a weird case IMO. Doesn't sound good for poor little Diana, :( They always say that in a lot of cases involving children the perp. is known to the family. What a huge betrayal from the perp. to Diana's family for trying to help him where they took him in, just horrible.

Wow, just wow. That article. Wish we would've known about that stuff at the beginning, poor Diana never had a chance :( I always held out hope her dad had her in Mexico or something but reading that kind of sealed her fate IMO :( is there any way to read these court documents they were talking about?

So our best hope is someone stumbles upon her or someone talks. This is so disheartening. Precious baby girl.

He needs to frikkin talk and stop blaming drugs, he knows what he did, :banghead:

I don't know why anybody's surprised by this last article (besides the meth). We knew there was deleted text messages (from night/ morning DA went) between JG/DA, & that JG' cell pinged in the early morning hours near DA' home. We then found out he had *HOMEMADE*child *advertiser censored* on his lost/throw away cell.

What is bothering me, though, is the access he seemed to have with DA. I mean, it's a small Mobil home, how did this happen to sweet, Diana. Unacceptable!

Not the update I have been hoping for. [emoji17]

I don't know why anybody's surprised by this last article (besides the meth). We knew there was deleted text messages (from night/ morning DA went) between JG/DA, & that JG' cell pinged in the early morning hours near DA' home. We then found out he had *HOMEMADE*child *advertiser censored* on his lost/throw away cell.

What is bothering me, though, is the access he seemed to have with DA. I mean, it's a small Mobil home, how did this happen to sweet, Diana. Unacceptable!
I don't think anyone is much surprised by the info. I am surprised that they have just randomly released this info now- with no new charges or leads or updates. Just a "hey, by the way.... it WAS Diana on the phone and he admits he was touching her. But her dad knew." I mean..... why now? Or why not more severe charges to him then?

Find Diana!

They'll offer him a plea agreement (most likely) to give up location of her remains. Kinda reminds me of the Lonzi Barton case.

He's a true sociopath! Blaming the father and drugs. It's not gonna work!

This case has indeed torn at all of our hearts and I hope we can see justice eventually prevail, for Diana.

I am posting the most current court documents regarding this case because I think everyone needs to understand there is a much bigger issue occurring within the courts and I don't want anyone to lose sight or give up hope because Diana is worth it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwA3Nou9Y-iYOUpFTXN0UmNuakU/view

Many thanks to kdg411 for obtaining and sharing these docs with us!

MOD NOTE:
Pages 7 and 8 of the Defendant's Motion to Suppress Evidence contain graphic details regarding the images found on JGT's phone, which some may find disturbing.

Please do not post screenshots of those pages nor quote any direct text from that portion of the document.

:tyou:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joy1218