Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am learnin', learnin', learnin'! Thanks folks.

:lookingitup:

Learning is a good thing.... now to get my poor old brain to retain what I learn. I keep checking in here in hopes of this child being found alive. Not giving up hope, nope.

..... Anyone heard anything bout JG and his charges or anything?

gosh, i wish we can know where she is at? poor diana :(

Can't believe that this beautiful little girl is still out there somewhere :(

..... Anyone heard anything bout JG and his charges or anything?

Unfortunately there aren't any updates available regarding his case at this time. More information may become available at the status conference scheduled August 8, 2016.

Oh how I wish Diana could come home!!!!!

Unfortunately there aren't any updates available regarding his case at this time. More information may become available at the status conference scheduled August 8, 2016.

Just 2 days!! Hopefully we will get some updates!!!

thinking of you diana. hope to hear some news soon.

(Thinking out loud, I had imagined that maybe he killed her during a sexual attack. Now I'm wondering if he killed her specifically so she couldn't tell. )

Where are you Diana? I wish you could be found.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...advertiser censored*-case-continued/88387560/

"At a case management conference Monday before Judge Sheri Polster Chappel a scheduled Sept. 6 trial date was moved to December and a status hearing was set Nov. 14."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32711802/case-of-suspect-in-missing-alvarez-suit-heard-in-court

"his attorney asked for more time-- 90 days to be exact-- to get through what they described as a large amount of evidence in the case."

"But two men who may have seen Guerrero and even maybe Diana after the car broke down could hold the key to what happened to the girl."

"The information they received is encouraging that there is new evidence that supports the fact that Mr. Guerrero may have had help in assisting with the removal of Diana and or the hiding of Diana," said Attorney Tom Busatta for Alvarez family."

"Guerrero and the two additional people the family knows of no longer will speak to Diana's family."

also per last article;
"The sheriff's office calls it an active investigation, but the family's attorney says the FBI is actively working on the case."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32711802/case-of-suspect-in-missing-alvarez-suit-heard-in-court

"his attorney asked for more time-- 90 days to be exact-- to get through what they described as a large amount of evidence in the case."

"But two men who may have seen Guerrero and even maybe Diana after the car broke down could hold the key to what happened to the girl."

"The information they received is encouraging that there is new evidence that supports the fact that Mr. Guerrero may have had help in assisting with the removal of Diana and or the hiding of Diana," said Attorney Tom Busatta for Alvarez family."

"Guerrero and the two additional people the family knows of no longer will speak to Diana's family."
This article is very hopeful. And I'm betting that one of the two men thought to have helped JG is his brother.

I certainly hope that these two men are still in the United States.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

NBC news this morning said there may be more arrests coming out of yesterdays court date....the way that news is being communicated resembles the Sievers case. Very Very quiet...then they make an arrest. Hope that is what is coming...answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back