GUILTY Fl - Diane Ward, 55, Murdered In Her Orlando Home, 21 Sept 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The thing that I found the most interesting.....no one has said a kind word about Diane Ward through all of this. (at least not that I have seen)

Even if someone has rubbed people the wrong way, usually people look for the good in that person after their death.

It bothers me that that hasn't been the case here.

I am still not convinced. The CA trial could very well have swayed juries not to believe that someone charged could be innocent.
I don't know about this one.

If the CA verdict and the uproar that followed it causes juries to actually take the time to both deliberate and review the evidence instead of worrying about they're european vacations then at least something good came from it.

I don't know myself that this is the result of the CA trial.
It could also be that they don't want to let anyone off so they don't feel
that they weren't diligent enough.
I don't know, but I appreciate your thoughts.
Thanks.

Just listened to one of the jurors being interviewed on Real Radio Monsters in the Morning and it was great to hear how he took his job seriously - saying that he really wanted to make sure the man got a fair trial. They deliberated for 14 hours. He stated they all realized the importance of their job and wanted to make sure they got it right.

Just listened to one of the jurors being interviewed on Real Radio Monsters in the Morning and it was great to hear how he took his job seriously - saying that he really wanted to make sure the man got a fair trial. They deliberated for 14 hours. He stated they all realized the importance of their job and wanted to make sure they got it right.

What a concept!

Thank you to these jurors for taking the time to be sure.

Also, ITA that it's weird how no one seems to be sticking up for Diane.

If the CA verdict and the uproar that followed it causes juries to actually take the time to both deliberate and review the evidence instead of worrying about they're european vacations then at least something good came from it.

If there was anything good come from the CA trial ..this would be a biggie. The jury actually taking the trial seriously and seeking justice where ever that may lead them. These jurors should be proud of the job they did. IMO

The thing that I found the most interesting.....no one has said a kind word about Diane Ward through all of this. (at least not that I have seen)

Even if someone has rubbed people the wrong way, usually people look for the good in that person after their death.

It bothers me that that hasn't been the case here.

This trial really bothered me. I think that it is very sad that Diane Ward did not have anyone there to support her or to express their love and grief at losing her. She was a mother, sister, daughter and a friend. I think what bothered me the most were the two daughters. Very sad.

part of the defence claims are that the jury may have performed experiments with the gun,

well that was the whole reason they wanted the gun, but it was up to the judge to say to them they should not be experimenting with the trigger strength, the jury has to rely on testimony not there own experiments

Bob Ward bond hearing rescheduled

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2017/7/20/bob_ward_bond.html

The bond hearing was rescheduled for 2:30 p.m. Thursday, July 27, or 4 p.m. Friday, July 28 after his attorneys decided to wait before going forward. The date depends on the ability of Ward's prison transportation getting him to the Orange County Jail in time.

In 2011, Ward was sentenced to 30 years in prison. But in 2016, that conviction was overturned because a judge ruled Ward's previous attorney erred by not objecting to certain evidence during Ward's questioning.

It's always easier on a killer if they are rich.I expect him to get away with this and this family behavior makes me so sad.Did anyone love this poor woman?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back