GUILTY Fl - Diane Ward, 55, Murdered In Her Orlando Home, 21 Sept 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dont count on anything yet ..we wont know til we know right

Does anyone know if jurors were pre-screened for being familiar with the Casey Anthony trial? I think that could help a lot if they were allowed on this jury - backbone on their conviction that he is guilty. They don't want the same mudslinging the last jury got.

Does anyone know if jurors were pre-screened for being familiar with the Casey Anthony trial? I think that could help a lot if they were allowed on this jury - backbone on their conviction that he is guilty. They don't want the same mudslinging the last jury got.

it was discussed during jury selection, not sure what any of the jurors opinions on the Anthony case were, but they must have all been aware of it

jury have asked another question, not sure what yet, they are willing to continue deliberating and will have dinner, think they maybe want to get it over with and not have to come back after or over the weekend

jury want read back of DNA experts testimony, state say no DNA of Diane on gun, defence say there is, different interpretations of the evidence

jury having more DNA testimony read back, they sure are putting in the time,

Thank you to Joe, Cortne and gang for updating the rest of us about the trial. I can't say that I "know" that BW is guilty, although I feel it. The media seems to be slanting their news stories against him and that may be having some influence. Having said that, IF the evidence supports it, it looks to me that BW's daughters are hanging on the hope that their father didn't kill their mother. Thankfully, I can't imagine being in their position!

While it seems on the surface to me that Bob W. is a narcissist, that doesn't make him a killer, but it definitely increases the odds. I will trust the jury in this case and won't try to second guess them.

Bob Ward: Jury goes home for the night after a long day of deliberations
Jury undecided on fate of millionaire accused of killing his wife

The jury in the murder case of Robert "Bob" Ward went home tonight without deciding whether the millionaire was innocent or guilty in the shooting of his wife two years ago.

Circuit Judge Jenifer Davis received a note from jurors shortly after 9:30 p.m. saying: "In order to make a sound, rationale decision, we think rest is needed."

Davis told the jury to return at 8:45 a.m. Saturday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-verdict-possible-20110923-47,0,6768448.story

jury appear set for another long day, have received lunch menus, and possible rumour that they also asked for dinner menus mentioned on Twitter

guess they weren't as hungry as my previous post suggested verdict reached will be read at 11.30

to be read in about 10 mins, defendants and daughters enter courtroom, daughters in tears according to twitter

his daughters are upset, one is crying, they have supported there father all along so this will be a blow for them

it must be so hard for them, they have no mother and now there father is a convicted murderer of there mother,

Daughters and sister-in-law in tears. Defense asks for pre-sentencing investigation. Sentencing will be Nov 8th.

The jury got it right this time - Pinellas +1

Congratulations to the prosecution team and whoever in that jury handled the ones voting not-guilty originally.

Watching the verdict live, it appeared that the judge was ready to sentence him but the defense asked for a pre-sentencing investigation. Can somebody explain what that is? Is it in order to bring in evidence of things that would explain his actions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back