FL - Doug Benefield, 58, shot and killed by estranged wife, Manatee County, 27 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A nice looking young man in a suit sits behind AB in the gallery all the time..???

Interesting that the gallery isn't filled as both AB & DB appear to have been social fixtures in the community who were shown in local publications, according to Murphy, DB's lawyer.
I believe that young man is part of the defense team as he seems to exit the courtroom with the defense whenever they step out.

A nice looking young man in a suit sits behind AB in the gallery all the time..???

Interesting that the gallery isn't filled as both AB & DB appear to have been social fixtures in the community who were shown in local publications, according to Murphy, DB's lawyer.
I have noticed him, too. I wondered if he was AB's new beau. Today I got the feeling he is there with that friend of hers with the long black hair. But not sure at all.

If only we had some reporters to fill in the blanks!

I’m behind on the feed. I skipped direct of Ferris and went to cross and I’m disappointed by how it’s started. The dark haired prosecutor seems unprepared and halting in her questions. What’s the strategy? They should’ve expected this type of testimony to be introduced by defense. Ferris is a hired gun.

WOW she just finished as I’m typing this!!!!!!! That’s it!

JMO

I have noticed him, too. I wondered if he was AB's new beau. Today I got the feeling he is there with that friend of hers with the long black hair. But not sure at all.

I'm surprised that the court isn't filled with local reporters since everyone in the community has to be following the case.
One did report of a recently hired president of a collage who popped in which I didn't read past the header.
Even if reporters can't get an interview they usually report whose in the gallery.

I've watched him when camera is pointed his way and noticed he never even glances at the defendant yet alone takes a real look at her. Think he is part of the defense.

This trial is kinda stupid! Who is this lady who works with Stephanie Murphy? She’s testifying about the stupid restraining order from SC? It was MUTUAL. All this because Doug sent her a birthday package? It proves nothing. She feared for her life over a teapot?? This defense is as absurd as the defendant’s claims of poisoning by the victim. Geez!

JMO

So what if we wanted to buy a house behind where AB lived? I have heard of exes doing this all the time to make custody handoffs easier and make it easier on the children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back