FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a girl that set up a fund to get money to pay for cell phone and satellite. And I think a few stupid people actually gave. She is a 30 yr old single woman, no kids. Guess her parents never taught her that those things aren't necessities.

I was just checking in to see if there was an arrest. Maybe tomorrow.

Respectfully bolded by me

Bumping this post because members are still guessing about Mark's and the children's arrival. Mark has brothers in the Bonita Springs area. Remember they helped him test the Security System on July 4 and before the trip to CT? Surely, Mark and his children are remaining close by and staying with family members until Mark can settle them in a more stable environment. They are not in CT.

My apologies but I have yet to read a reasonable or probable reason for the tan vehicle to be at the home. LEO would have told the owner to move the vehicle as they were cordoning off the area. Only the vehicle was NOT there when police arrived. The medical office did NOT know the good doctor had passed until Nurse Sandra went to the Sievers' home and spoke with the Sheriff/Deputy who informed her that the doctor had passed.

JMHO

Bolded by me:

If this is true,it is very unprofessional of the deputy. Nurse Sandra is not immediate family and I find it hard to believe a deputy would tell her in the middle of the street,just after the body was discovered,that she has "passed"

Bolded by me:

If this is true,it is very unprofessional of the deputy. Nurse Sandra is not immediate family and I find it hard to believe a deputy would tell her in the middle of the street,just after the body was discovered,that she has "passed"

Even though you know they are dead, usually a coroner has to come out and pronounce them dead. And I agree, the immediate family would be notified first. mo

Maybe you misunderstood my post (or it wasn't clear). The husband was in CT and most likely was in phone contact with the office staff as he was not physically available to verify her whereabouts himself.

I'm not sure what the protocol is, but I would imagine LE would ask him to return for a face to face interview rather than try and handle things by phone. His wife had just been killed under mysterious circumstances, so I can't imagine why they would not want to see him asap. He then probably returned to CT where his children and her family were all in shock and grief. This is all just IMO.

I think he did indeed return Monday, and there were reports from neighbors that he broke down in tears in the street in front of the house (honestly, what spouse wouldn't under the circumstances). Not sure if that sighting of him at the house was Monday, but that would make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pic did not attach, sorry:

APWA (American Public Works Association) Uniform Color Code:
markers.jpg

If you are a friend or family member, I do not recommend to read the link or the comment I am posting. It shows an additional hardship families have to deal with and possibly have to deal with themselves.

There are companies that help with the cleanup, but that is optional. You may have perhaps noticed the brooms in one of the videos stuck in the garbage container outside the Sievers house (Friday, July 4th). I won't post that pic.
This is a website that explains the particulars. I am hesitant to even post it, but then I am only considering the technical part of it.

Mods, please delete if necessary, thank you.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/crime-scene-clean-up1.htm

-No it's not

I had a friend whose husband shot himself in the arm. I helped her clean up the bed room. There was pieces of flesh sticking on the ceiling. It was disgusting.

I was curious about crime scene clean up and watched a documentary about it a few years ago. Watching Six Feet Under is what peaked my curiosity, I think. There were some horrendous cases. I feel bad for the families that cannot afford to hire a crew.

Regarding .... I've seen a few posts claiming the has been changed "again", also sounding like it's been changed more than once, also referred to as a "flag" or "red flag". These comments insinuate that something suspicious, etc might be going on with the person or persons who set up the .

There isn't "a" ----there are 2 separate funds. One is for a charity, Good Shepherd Ministries in Memory of Dr Teresa Sievers. The second fund is a Family Fund for their 2 daughters for a goal of $100,000--NOT 1 million.

Regarding .... I've seen a few posts claiming the has been changed "again", also sounding like it's been changed more than once, also referred to as a "flag" or "red flag". These comments insinuate that something suspicious, etc might be going on with the person or persons who set up the .

There isn't "a" ----there are 2 separate funds. One is for a charity, Good Shepherd Ministries in Memory of Dr Teresa Sievers. The second fund is a Family Fund for their 2 daughters for a goal of $100,000--NOT 1 million.

The account the simple version. LS set up the original with her note. MS came in changed it for funds to go to the church then added his own note. Brothers and Sisters came in today changed it back to funds going to the girls...deleted MS's note and added their own new note. They may be disorganized but I don't think they are trying to pull a fast one on anybody.. :) JMO

And those kids deserve every penny they can get! They also deserve to be treated with dignity and sensitivity, so please refrain from personal accusations towards the family and keep it more general. This case will hopefully be solved by hard evidence - soon. I have full trust in our LE. They are working conscientiously and diligently. Keep it coming, Mike Scott.

-No it's not

The account the simple version. LS set up the original with her note. MS came in changed it for funds to go to the church then added his own note. Brothers and Sisters came in today changed it back to funds going to the girls...deleted MS's note and added their own new note. They may be disorganized but I don't think they are trying pull a fast one on anybody.. :) JMO

Right on. Thanks.

Sometimes the answer is right in front of our nose. While I still hold to the theory this was a B&E-turned murder (someone who knew the family was gone but didn't know or see her return Sun nite), I am beginning to look closer to home. By that I do not mean family, but literally, the home. And curious about one of the young neighbor's brief on-camera interview.
I do believe the female neighbor's account and timing of the "shrill", I'm guessing a high-pitched shriek, after her dogs alerted her; but the mention by the other neighbor of hearing "a man's voice" at a different, later time (making no sense) is giving me pause. Could this be convenient input? Can you possibly hear a voice, even yelling, from across the street or any distance away from this house when both parties are indoors? Who is legitimately coming and going OUTside at that hour, and if you were OUTside, why wouldn't you have actually seen something and heard more and had more to offer?

The red flag started when less than 24 hrs after it was known Dr Sievers was dead, an account was set up listing MS as creator, with a goal of 1 mil. That throws up a huge red flag imo. But it has since been known that it was started by LS and MS changed it to Good Shepard. Now the family changed it to the kids.

Hi, I know when myself and another were talking about red flags the other day, it was in regard to literally "red flags" placed in the lawn between TS' home to the home next door - in a diagonal manner leading away from the corner of the garage where the black cameras are mounted above. These were viewed on a local newscast from the site days after the murder. Our question was whether LE was marking an underground electrical line, or other evidence, along that track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95