FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wink News just reported that LE had asked neighbors on Jarvis Rd hypothetically how they would get access to Dr Siever's home without being detected by the security/ motion detector lights.

I have to ponder on that one.

-No it's not

So that must mean that no one has shown up on any security cameras, and I'm assuming that no motion detector lights came on that would be seen by the cameras. We know alarms weren't set off, don't we? I am assuming neighbors would have heard those. From the pictures we've seen online there appeared to be blind spots that would have allowed someone to get in without setting off lights or being picked up on a camera, especially someone familiar with the house.

Anyone see this article yet? 5th holistic doctor (age 33) died in Florida making 5 dead and 5 more missing .

http://www./fifth-holistic-alternative-doctor-33-found-dead-in-florida-making-5-dead-and-5-more-missing-doctors/

Anyone see this article yet? 5th holistic doctor (age 33) died in Florida making 5 dead and 5 more missing .

http://www./fifth-holistic-alternative-doctor-33-found-dead-in-florida-making-5-dead-and-5-more-missing-doctors/

IDK what to think anymore. If there is a connection, it certainly would be a book and movie deal. jmo

Sheriff Mike Scott tells WINK News Doctor Teresa Sievers’ murder case has the most evidence he’s ever seen, and deputies are working around the clock to crack the case.
He calls the Sievers’ murder investigation tragic, but fascinating. He tells WINK News it’s a complicated case, full of intricacies, twists and turns.
“We are vigorously, that’s an understatement, looking through a multitude of leads, and evidence. A great volume and body of work at play here. One that frankly I have not seen in my time,” said Scott.

BBM

Any interpretations?

Does anyone else get the feeling they are trying to get someone to confess...or flush someone out? These things the Sheriff is saying are really odd to me...and this is my county!

Frankly I dont know WTH he is saying. He is building the suspense for sure. I wish we knew what he knows. Got a feeling it will end up a fascinating case when the truth comes out. What does he mean about so much evidence? Did the perp (S) do a sloppy job?jmo

I'd like to see the family give the Sheriff's office some of the money collected already, (whatever sum was collected) for a Reward. That can go a long way to help solve this quicker.

Why not?

The kids won't starve with the SS checks coming in , there is family in Connecticut and elsewhere, and there are wonderful public schools, most of our children attended. No one, imo should ask or expect total strangers (or even extended family) to educate your children. Very unseemly.

I want to run this by. If you have a perp killing holistic doctors, wouldn't they be proud of their accomplishment and want to leave a mark behind at each crime scene? I dont think this is the case but not ruling it out either.

So that must mean that no one has shown up on any security cameras, and I'm assuming that no motion detector lights came on that would be seen by the cameras. We know alarms weren't set off, don't we? I am assuming neighbors would have heard those. From the pictures we've seen online there appeared to be blind spots that would have allowed someone to get in without setting off lights or being picked up on a camera, especially someone familiar with the house.

That could also explain why the brothers in law were testing the alarm system. They may have been checking out the blind spots, if any. I am saying "if any" because they may not have found any. Although the security cameras do not seem to cover the area around the broken door, I am not sure if there were additional motion detectors. If the lights do indeed cover the fenced in South area of the house, then I cannot explain the broken-in door, unless it was staged - after or even before the murder- during authorized access.
However, the unsub may also have gained access during the authorized entry of another service person. The question would then be, how did he/she (unsub) get out?

-No it's not

I'd like to see the family give the Sheriff's office some of the money collected already, (whatever sum was collected) for a Reward. That can go a long way to help solve this quicker.

Why not?

The kids won't starve with the SS checks coming in , there is family in Connecticut and elsewhere, and there are wonderful public schools, most of our children attended. No one, imo should ask or expect total strangers (or even extended family) to educate your children. Very unseemly.
I think the fact that they don't have a reward out there already might mean the family was told not to..of course I don't follow that many cases...you guys would know more about the time frame for reward money to be offered.

I want to run this by. If you have a perp killing holistic doctors, wouldn't they be proud of their accomplishment and want to leave a mark behind at each crime scene? I dont think this is the case but not ruling it out either.
I clicked around the "healthnuts" website...kind of got that feeling...what better way to get web traffic than to create a conspiracy...get the news to pick it up...plant the article on forums..JMO

I feel they have a suspect. The sisters commented that she couldn't comment on a suspect. Then she said Teresa spoke the truth. Some people dont like the truth. I think they have someone in mind that Teresa pissed off. That's why I don't think its connected to the other cases. But I wont rule anything out and right now everyone is a suspect to me. jmo

Does anyone else get the feeling they are trying to get someone to confess...or flush someone out? These things the Sheriff is saying are really odd to me...and this is my county!

This is very possible. I find it completely strange to ask neighbors for ideas on how to gain access to the Sievers house. They also slipped insider information that is uncalled for.

-No it's not

When someone has an alarm system put in, does a company come out and evalauate how the property should be protected or does the homeowner decide?

Is there a big difference in price between three and four cameras?

IIRC LS wrote the intro/request. MS's name was under "created by".

It's interesting, though, that the "created by" name can be changed. As whomever created it is the one who can withdraw funds, I find it concerning that the name can be changed. I would think, if the website was interested in having any sort of controls, they wouldn't allow a change.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wonder how close LS & MS are since they work together??????

Sheriff Mike Scott tells WINK News Doctor Teresa Sievers’ murder case has the most evidence he’s ever seen, and deputies are working around the clock to crack the case.
He calls the Sievers’ murder investigation tragic, but fascinating. He tells WINK News it’s a complicated case, full of intricacies, twists and turns.
“We are vigorously, that’s an understatement, looking through a multitude of leads, and evidence. A great volume and body of work at play here. One that frankly I have not seen in my time,” said Scott.

BBM

Any interpretations?

Yes, they sound like they have all it takes, and they are only sorting out the sequence of the events for the time being. In the meantime they are watching the unsub(s) 24/7. And just to make sure they got it all right, they are asking the neighbors for help. Good luck!

-No it's not

Frankly I dont know WTH he is saying. He is building the suspense for sure. I wish we knew what he knows. Got a feeling it will end up a fascinating case when the truth comes out. What does he mean about so much evidence? Did the perp (S) do a sloppy job?jmo

I thought when he said there was" more evidence than he's ever seen", that he knows who the perp is. Whoever did this left a lot of evidence,but no arrest?
Confusing to me!!!

I clicked around the "healthnuts" website...kind of got that feeling...what better way to get web traffic than to create a conspiracy...get the news to pick it up...plant the article on forums..JMO

Not my intention to plant anything on a forum. Read that article yesterday and happened to come across this thread while checking out a missing person case. Recognized the name from the article. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste