FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally... I still feel that (instead of money...)

Thoughtful expressions of sympathy may include:

Delivering meals
Washing car
Mowing the lawn
Taking the daughters on outings
Sending a well thought out note/card/letter
Etc....

These are personalized overtures... And may mean more to the grieving family than money might...

JMO

Your post reminded me a a movie that I saw Lars and the Real Girl. I know it is just a movie but I found it touching.

"We came over to sit. That's what people do when tragedy strikes. They come over and sit"

Yes, they sound like they have all it takes, and they are only sorting out the sequence of the events for the time being. In the meantime they are watching the unsub(s) 24/7. And just to make sure they got it all right, they are asking the neighbors for help. Good luck!

-No it's not

This makes sense

This is very possible. I find it completely strange to ask neighbors for ideas on how to gain access to the Sievers house. They also slipped insider information that is uncalled for.

-No it's not

I've wondered if one of the neighbors had a burglar friend visiting in their home...who might have noticed/seen them leaving on vacation. and decided to break in while they were gone. I remember SH saying in her interview "the house wasn't vacant...there was a family living there"...anyway..Dr Sievers WAS fiesty as her sister said...a burglar would have his hands full with her. Just an idea JMO

Sheriff Mike Scott tells WINK News Doctor Teresa Sievers’ murder case has the most evidence he’s ever seen, and deputies are working around the clock to crack the case.
He calls the Sievers’ murder investigation tragic, but fascinating. He tells WINK News it’s a complicated case, full of intricacies, twists and turns.
“We are vigorously, that’s an understatement, looking through a multitude of leads, and evidence. A great volume and body of work at play here. One that frankly I have not seen in my time,” said Scott.

BBM

Any interpretations?

To me, this means in depth, not just on the surface, evidence. Possibly computer, phone evidence. My opinion only.

I have a hard time believing the Sheriff's Dept. asked neighbors hypothetical questions regarding the alarm system. Maybe the NG show asked them questions. Be very Leary of what you read because that article had no new information. To me it just further sensationalized this tragedy IMO.

Not my intention to plant anything on a forum. Read that article yesterday and happened to come across this thread while checking out a missing person case. Recognized the name from the article. Sorry.
Oh no it's ok ...I didn't mean you...

WOW!!! We have 17 members and 27 guests here right now who are interested. Please join us.....We would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

What we have learned from the sheriff so far

not random
not burglary
complicated case
full of intricacies
twists and turns
book and movie deal material

jmo

Sheriff Mike Scott tells WINK News Doctor Teresa Sievers’ murder case has the most evidence he’s ever seen, and deputies are working around the clock to crack the case.
He calls the Sievers’ murder investigation tragic, but fascinating. He tells WINK News it’s a complicated case, full of intricacies, twists and turns.
“We are vigorously, that’s an understatement, looking through a multitude of leads, and evidence. A great volume and body of work at play here. One that frankly I have not seen in my time,” said Scott.

BBM

Any interpretations?

While I think there probably is a lot of evidence to process and they are trying to be thorough, I also think he's mindful of public opinion and the high profile nature of the case, so he's using elaborate somewhat dramatic terminology to fend off potential criticism and buy time if it's not solved quickly

While I think there probably is a lot of evidence to process and they are trying to be thorough, I also think he's mindful of public opinion and the high profile nature of the case, so he's using elaborate somewhat dramatic terminology to fend off potential criticism and buy time if it's not solved quickly

Is he the sheriff or a politician?

Isn't the sheriff up for re-election? He is going to want to get this case solved. He speaks like a politician. lol He tells you alot but doesnt tell you anything either. jmo

Isn't the sheriff up for re-election? He is going to want to get this case solved. He speaks like a politician. lol He tells you alot but doesnt tell you anything either. jmo

Yes, and I agree he'll want to get this solved, although I'd guess he'd want to irregardless of election status. The timetable is what the evidence will allow for though, which is sometimes not palatable to people and creates criticism

He's a sheriff, which is an elected position in his county for which he's coming up for re-election.

Well, a sheriff's job (he is law enforcement right?) is to solve the crime. Please spare me the dramatics until you arrest somebody. Arrest someone and than tell me about books and movies--JMO

Yes, and I agree he'll want to get this solved, although I'd guess he'd want to irregardless of election status. The timetable is what the evidence will allow for though, which is sometimes not palatable to people and creates criticism

Forget an election His JOB is to solve the crime. If the evidence takes time, that's fine,but stop the dramatics

Don't know what to think anymore after that article. He is purposely trying to exaggerate. There is a chance they know who did it but have very little evidence.

Sometimes LE will say things to the public to try to get the killer to panic and make a mistake. Maybe this is what the Sheriff was trying to do.

not random
not burglary
complicated case
full of intricacies
twists and turns

jmo
Does "twist and turns" mean more than one person, more than one place....
You start with one person, which leads to another....etc. etc.

not random
not burglary
complicated case
full of intricacies
twists and turns

jmo[/QUOTE
Does "twist and turns" mean more than one person, more than one place....
You start with one person, which leads to another....etc. etc.

The only place we know they took evidence was from the home and the office. Could it have started at her home and lead them to her office for some reason? jmo

It doesn't even make sense. The most evidence he has ever seen? But no arrest? Has he never made an arrest in career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse