FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered of there will be any connection to the severed arms and legs found in Connecticut-- probably not,. But to be fascinated?? IDK.
Moo

what severed arms and legs? :panic::gasp:

I think the fact that they don't have a reward out there already might mean the family was told not to..of course I don't follow that many cases...you guys would know more about the time frame for reward money to be offered.

Maybe no reward needed if they know who was involved!

as someone who lives in CT, i wonder what part they were visiting.

Her family was from Ansonia according to the obit, which is not far from New Haven, CT, sort of mid-state in the Naugatuk Valley.

ETA: I misread your post and didn't notice, "as someone who lives in CT" so I'm sure you know where Ansonia is :) I'm leaving it in for others who might not.

Thsi is getting stranger and stranger----most evidence the sheriff has ever seen yet twists and turns AND no arrests yet? WOW

I find the statement from the family that Mark Sievers is under "unbearable stress" an odd statement. I can understand unbearable sadness, unbearable loss.:moo:

Considering this horrendous event---the sudden loss, shock, devastation, heartbreak, sadness, etc WOULD BE unbearable stress. My goodness!

At first I thought the word stress might be odd, but then grief is the biggest stress plus he couldn't go home either. His wife was brutally murdered. His daughters are no doubt wrecked with grief. The husband is always looked into since it is the wife who died. The maybe added a red flag, perhaps unnecessarily so.

Its a lot of stress for sure

I find the statement from the family that Mark Sievers is under "unbearable stress" an odd statement. I can understand unbearable sadness, unbearable loss.:moo:
I agree, stress is not the word I would usually use when describing a widower either. I guess it's appropriate in this situation. Grief is stressful, along with everything else.

True, but most of the negative reviews are 6-7 years old

It is very easy to remove negative reviews on ratemds... I know, because I left one for a physician... it was removed for no reason, then I left another, it was removed and so-on. I know others who've had the same experience. One physician I know of lost his license and still had decent reviews because the most negative were deleted.

Ansonia is very close to NH and if they were visiting, New Haven is the next large area you would go to. (Ansonia is so tiny and has so little)

I'm new to this site, but have found all of your posts on this case very intriguing and I thank each of you. I also by no means intend to disrespect this grieving family, but..."unbearable stress", in most cases it does end up being the spouse who is involved in the murder. Being in another state does not mean that they could not be involved, especially when they work as Office Manager where the payments are made on a cash basis. Yes, I'm sure there is a tremendous amount of grieving but, my guess is Mark Sievers is feeling a bit more stress due to being interrogated for the murder, as well as having their computers and accounting books looked over by detectives. There has to be so much more to this case.

I'm new to this site, but have found all of your posts on this case very intriguing and I thank each of you. I also by no means intend to disrespect this grieving family, but..."unbearable stress", in most cases it does end up being the spouse who is involved in the murder. Being in another state does not mean that they could not be involved, especially when they work as Office Manager where the payments are made on a cash basis. Yes, I'm sure there is a tremendous amount of grieving but, my guess is Mark Sievers is feeling a bit more stress due to being interrogated for the murder, as well as having their computers and accounting books looked over by detectives. There has to be so much more to this case.
Welcome to posting at WS, mckazpm -- excellent first effort.

The silence surrounding every aspect of this case is so disconcerting. I can understand the lack of information from LE regarding the crime itself as there are many reasons for that, but just overall it's weird. It's been over two weeks and while I understand that's early in the grief process, we've heard very little in tribute to Teresa other than a few people and those were mainly from a professional standpoint only. Who was Theresa the woman, the mother, the wife, the friend, sister, aunt and where are the usual personal anecdotes told by those in tribute as they mourn? Maybe it's just me but it seems so unusual.

The silence surrounding every aspect of this case is so disconcerting. I can understand the lack of information from LE regarding the crime itself as there are many reasons for that, but just overall it's weird. It's been over two weeks and while I understand that's early in the grief process, we've heard very little in tribute to Teresa other than a few people and those were mainly from a professional standpoint only. Who was Theresa the woman, the mother, the wife, the friend, sister, aunt and where are the usual personal anecdotes told by those in tribute as they mourn? Maybe it's just me but it seems so unusual.

I agree. I do have family that lives very close to this house and what they see and hear is not at all what I hear from the "professional" individuals that work with them. And I'm not saying by any means that this woman deserved to be brutally murdered...it's horrendous, there are definitely some very weird things going on here.

Referring to the McStay case once again...LE kept saying they had Nothing to report. They kept quiet abt everything!
And come to find out, they had been trailing Chase M. the whole time. He was under surveilance, and they had his DNA from the Trooper.

So me thinks they have a pretty good idea what has happened and they are all just keeping a low profile, watching what happens next. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse