FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...actually, I had not thought of that. Just thought of it as very odd behavior to have your children up on the roof, jumping from one area to the next. Who does that?

I don't really find that roof jumping thing all that odd. Sounds like fun to me.
I also don't find it odd that the father was the one seen most with the girls.
Starting to wonder about neighbours now.... JMO

My theory from the beginning of this case was some sort of romantic entanglement and the more I hear and read about this case the more I believe it's true.JMO

I don't really find that roof jumping thing all that odd. Sounds like fun to me.

Florida roofs get very hot to begin with. But, o.k. Not strange to you...

No, it's not odd that the father was seen mostly with the girls, but I haven't looked out my windows and ever noticed a neighbor jumping around on a roof, from level to next level with 2 girls under the age of 10. It seems very dangerous to me. That's all I'm saying. To have that lead you to being suspicious of neighbors now...umm wow

I believe the house has solar panels. Maybe they were helping fix them. (But, yeah, uugh)

How to avoid cameras when entering home... Be crouched down in the car? What did she drive? It's too hot to hide in a trunk I think... Hmm
Hopping around in the roof. Maybe he was teaching the girls fire escape plan? It does sound odd.
Moo

Thanks to LS making her "Mother Teresa" comment I guess every time we find out Dr Sievers was human we'll have to endure the snide reference. I never called her that...and never heard anyone in the office call her that either. She was an assertive, get things done, kind of person...not someone you could easily walk all over. Didn't strike me as a person who could be fooled by anyone either....I thought her sister got it right...She said ...Teresa wouldn't want us to be sitting around crying about it...or something like that. I did figure her husband must have spent a lot of time with the kids...since she was at the office..during the week. It doesn't surprise me that she came back without them...to go to work on Monday....It's the kids summer vacation...just because she needed to be back...doesn't mean they should have to leave early. JMO

The "twists and turns" comment to me doesn't seem to suggest just a lot of sloppy evidence but that they have far more knowledge about who killed Dr. S than they are sharing. Maybe both were having affairs?

Just jumping off your post...

Regarding affairs...

there is a case on WS where a man "allegedly" murdered his wife because he believed she somehow stood in the way of him enjoying multiple same-sex affairs... In fact... There is evidence he wished to marry one of the men....

(In fact.... coincidentally...the wife was found slashed in her and her DH's home while the DH was supposedly on an out-of-state trip visiting their sons...)

For anyone interested... The WS case is Karen Shahan...
Husband is Richard Shahan...

I am not saying that the situation is the same with Dr. Siever's case...

But... The Shahan case....and the Sheriff's hints regarding Dr..Siever's case having so many twists and turns...All DO make me think more "outside the box" when considering motives...

ALL...JMO

What might be the twist is that a woman did this murder. They may have suspected a man because a neighbor heard a man shouting. I do know some women that sound like a man. jmo

I have considered this as a theory, as well....

JMO...

No, it's not odd that the father was seen mostly with the girls, but I haven't looked out my windows and ever noticed a neighbor jumping around on a roof, from level to next level with 2 girls under the age of 10. It seems very dangerous to me. That's all I'm saying. To have that lead you to being suspicious of neighbors now...umm wow

Wait what... are you saying he was jumping around with them? I agree that is highly odd. I was thinking the kids only as in they snuck up there and it being somewhat inattentive on his part..

Wait what... are you saying he was jumping around with them? I agree that is highly odd. I was thinking the kids only as in they snuck up there and it being somewhat inattentive on his part..

No, he was seen up there on more than one occasion with the girls..playing! I'm going to get off here because some of the comments are getting a bit frustrating. This is and has been a very good and peaceful neighborhood, way before this home was built and the Sievers moved in. The neighbors are a nervous wreck that this would take place right next door. Signing off...have a great day!

Thank you for your reply. I also have a direct connection to that neighborhood, which is the reason I started posting here on WS. I am a moderator on another (crime) website and am trying like all of us to find out what went bad.
I am aware of the odd behaviors, which is one of the reasons LE was out at their house several times before. The roof can be a way to get into the house by the way. i am sure LE has figured that out already.
The police has definitely leaked some information besides the "hammer". They have leaked information about the crime-scene and information about the way the murder weapon (first or secondary weapon) was handled. I am quite surprised about that - unless - the leak was not initiated by LE but by someone directly involved.

Also, LE does not seem too eager to follow up on tips. I have to assume, all ducks are in a row, 24-7 surveillance is in place.

-No it's not

Interesting theory...

Perp could have entered the home through way of the roof...(instead of by doors/sliding glass window doors, etc...)

I hadn't thought of that before...

:waitasec:

Just jumping off your post...

Regarding affairs...

there is a case on WS where a man "allegedly" murdered his wife because he believed she somehow stood in the way of him enjoying multiple same-sex affairs... In fact... There is evidence he wished to marry one of the men....

(In fact.... coincidentally...the wife was found slashed in her and her DH's home while the DH was supposedly on an out-of-state trip visiting their sons...)

For anyone interested... The WS case is Karen Shahan...
Husband is Richard Shahan...

I am not saying that the situation is the same with Dr. Siever's case...

But... The Shahan case....and the Sheriff's hints regarding Dr..Siever's case having so many twists and turns...All DO make me think more "outside the box" when considering motives...

ALL...JMO

Most crimes boil down to love or money. Even a stolen car stereo. Someone wanted money. I agree with other posts above about a bad doctor/patient encounter. Most of those seem to occur at the office, courthouse, hospital, etc. This may be related to love and money, but on a personal level.

Its not just the comments you made that make me wonder about the neighbours. It's been an accumulation of oddities, specifically the question the investigators were asking the neighbours about How THEY would get inside the Seivers home. From your comments , it seems folks in the neighbourhood thought the Sievers to be a little "odd"??

Not sure what the point is about playing on the roof. What is so odd about that? And what would it possibly have to do with this case other than trying to speculate that the family was "odd". What's wrong with a father playing on the roof with his children? And what in the world does it have to do with the murder of their mother?

No, he was seen up there on more than one occasion with the girls..playing! I'm going to get off here because some of the comments are getting a bit frustrating. This is and has been a very good and peaceful neighborhood, way before this home was built and the Sievers moved in. The neighbors are a nervous wreck that this would take place right next door. Signing off...have a great day!

Don't be frustrated, there are many differing opinions and manner of presentations here, which I'm sure every single person here can attest to feeling that way at times also, but it's never meant in disrespect that I've seen. Don't feel you need to leave, your thoughts are as valuable as anyone else's.

That said, I can only imagine how scary it must feel to have this happen close by with no real answers.

It seems to me this family and those close to them have been continually attacked throughout this thread as being strange, odd weird etc.. And because of that somebody within that circle of family and friends and coworkers may be responsible for the murder.

I think it will come to be known that those responsible for this murder will be someone who just simply don't like people who are different or think differently than the status quo.

It's sad that many folks seem to simply not like, and sometimes even hate, others who are different than them.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member