FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, people really want this family to seem strange.

He was PLAYING with his children folks.

Remember that? Remember when parents used to play with their children. Remember when we used to allow our kids to PLAY on monkey bars and what not.

But monkey bars are designed for children and roofs are not.

Sure, it can be a little dangerous. But we have no information about this. Maybe they were on the roof hanging out reading a book. I have done that a few times myself.
Just sounds to me like a father having fun with his daughters.
What is strange to me is that there really does seem to be an agenda to make this family and those close to them seem strange. What is up with that? What's going on here?

Maybe there is an unfair agenda at play here... Could it just be because of lifestyle differences? I remembering reading something about a wide range of income/home values in this neighborhood and some neighborly disputes. Perhaps the Sievers had nothing in common with their neighbors and so didn't socialize with any of them which could lead to gossip and speculation. Jmo

do we have any shrinks on the board? What does risky behavior like this say about a person, especially if they are including small children in their risky behavior...just curious...:dunno:

Ok, some folks see the playing on the roof thing as "strange"(if it is even true as described). I don't find it that strange. I remember playing on roofs many many times as a kid. But I understand people have different views on that kind of stuff.

I just don't get the constant need to attack this family. They think differently than you. So what? It is their life and their family.

I think people are missing the point. And that point is, it seems their neighbours didn't like them. Combine that info with what the investigators were asking the neighbours and add in the comments from both the sister and LS and I think we could at the very least have another option as to motive and possible suspects. JMO

Ok, some folks see the playing on the roof thing as "strange"(if it is even true as described). I don't find it that strange. I remember playing on roofs many many times as a kid. But I understand people have different views on that kind of stuff.

I just don't get the constant need to attack this family. They think differently than you. So what? It is their life and their family.

I think people are missing the point. And that point is, it seems their neighbours didn't like them. Combine that info with what the investigators were asking the neighbours and add in the comments from both the sister and LS and I think we could at the very least have another option as to motive and possible suspects. JMO

What kind of roof did you play on? Was it a flat roof? Pitched roof? How high off the ground? How old were you? Did your parents know you were playing on the roof?

What kind of roof did you play on? Was it a flat roof? Pitched roof? How high off the ground? How old were you? Did your parents know you were playing on the roof?

Does it matter? Are we somehow suggesting that the children playing on the roof could be a motive for murder? I said I understand people have different opinions on this kind of stuff.
The point is, there seems to b an agenda to make this family look strange. Why?

It seems to me this family and those close to them have been continually attacked throughout this thread as being strange, odd weird etc.. And because of that somebody within that circle of family and friends and coworkers may be responsible for the murder.

I think it will come to be known that those responsible for this murder will be someone who just simply don't like people who are different or think differently than the status quo.

It's sad that many folks seem to simply not like, and sometimes even hate, others who are different than them.

JMO

I disagree. A hammer homicide strikes a lot hotter emotions than not caring for the odd neighbors 3 doors down.

Does it matter? Are we somehow suggesting that the children playing on the roof could be a motive for murder? I said I understand people have different opinions on this kind of stuff.
The point is, there seems to b an agenda to make this family look strange. Why?

BBM. No, not at all. And no, it doesn't matter what kind of roof you played on. Just asking/making conversation because I can't believe a grown man/woman thinks that is OK!

Dangerous? I think it is awesome.

Maybe it would be better to sit your kids in front of a tv or Xbox with a bottle of coke and bag of Doritos. THAT to me is odd.

There are lot of things to do between eat in front of the TV and play on the roof of a 2 story house, IMO.
I was in a marriage for a time where I was the breadwinner and my husband was mostly home with the kids. The mental stresses of that alone, no matter how enlightened and in denial of genetic predispositions you can try to be, made us all a little odd. Never again. I am sure she was a good doctor, but from my perspective looking at her personal life, ugghh!! Maybe it was different for them. I hope so.

BBM. No, not at all. And no, it doesn't matter what kind of roof you played on. Just asking/making conversation because I can't believe a grown man/woman thinks that is OK!

Funny how grown adults can have different perspectives isn't it?

There are lot of things to do between eat in front of the TV and play on the roof of a 2 story house, IMO.
I was in a marriage for a time where I was the breadwinner and my husband was mostly home with the kids. The mental stresses of that alone, no matter how enlightened and in denial of genetic predispositions you can try to be, made us all a little odd. Never again. I am sure she was a good doctor, but from my perspective looking at her personal life, ugghh!! Maybe it was different for them. I hope so.

I'm not sure what you are saying here. Maybe it is just me.
Are you saying women shouldn't be the sole financial provider and it is too stressful on a family for the father to stay at home?
What do you see with the Doctors personal life?

ETA - I ask because I think that is what we are missing from the picture the most. Her personal life.

What do we know about her personally, or her husband for that matter? Seems so much of our focus has been on her career. Did they have friends out side of work that they associated with? Hobbies? What did they DO outside of work?

Attend fundraisers is one thing they did

I agree with you that children playing on a roof doesn't mean we should attack the person,(maybe their parenting skills). Common sense tells most people that a 10 year old kid can get carried away when playing. If the kid gets carried away playing on monkey bars,he/she scrapes a knee. If they get carried away on a roof?.....there is no oops--- To most of us,its about common sense. However,to me,I agree with you that this has nothing to do with this murder

Were they barefoot or did they have shoes on? That's a big roof! uploadfromtaptalk1437253615864.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo