FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff Mike Scott tells WINK News Doctor Teresa Sievers’ murder case has the most evidence he’s ever seen, and deputies are working around the clock to crack the case.
He calls the Sievers’ murder investigation tragic, but fascinating. He tells WINK News it’s a complicated case, full of intricacies, twists and turns.
“We are vigorously, that’s an understatement, looking through a multitude of leads, and evidence. A great volume and body of work at play here. One that frankly I have not seen in my time,” said Scott.

BBM

Any interpretations?

"the most evidence he has ever seen" Wonder if it is all from inside the home and maybe on cell phones and computers.

Sheriff Mike Scott, who is running for re-election for his fourth term, also said it was an interesting case. I am so curious about the copious evidence that's been found.

"A great volume and body of work at play here." This statement seems like a conspiracy to murder.

Why would the LEOs go door to door asking how to avoid activating the motion detection flood lights on her home? This case is beginning to give me the creeps. No one deserves to be beaten with a hammer ever. [The weapon has not been confirmed by LEO yet, AFAIK.]

I;m going to repeat what I said before even tho many disagreed with me( so be it) But the fact that the family said the dad was " unbearably stressed"

I really don't won't to compare his grieving to mine, but in 2004 & very early early early 2005 I lost 3 very close relatives withing 6 months , Mom COCP, July 04...... Aunt, Cancer Jan 2005,..... Uncle, April 2005, heart attack. Also My Grandaughters Grandmother was murdered in 2011. We are a normal grieving family, nobody that I observed suffered unbearable stress( especially in front of anyone) In 1989 My BFF husband committed suicide in their bedroom, I spent the weekend with her, she never ever expressed unbearable stress. I stand by my prior post, it's HINKY!!!!!:moo:

This is a really subjective topic. It's understandable that some people wouldn't experience unbearable stress when a loved one dies.

But, wow, if my spouse died (whom I rely on as a partner and father of my child every day) and I had to deal with my own grief and the grief of my young child while also trying to figure out how to move forward immediately on a day-to-day basis, I know for a fact I'd be under unbearable stress, beyond simply the grief. (I have experienced this to a lesser degree because there a circumstance where we did think he could have been gone, and I was under what felt like unbearable stress--and I'm pretty capable person.)

And because MS is the husband, he will be under investigation and that would add so much more stress. We don't know anything about this man, but I do not think it's fair to call BS on a husband feeling unbearable stress when his wife and the mother to his children is brutally murdered. I also was pretty amazed to think that some people would think that him breaking down emotionally in the street was "suspect". I think it would be suspect if he didn't.

This is a really subjective topic. It's understandable that some people wouldn't experience unbearable stress when a loved one dies.

But, wow, if my spouse died (whom I rely on as a partner and father of my child every day) and I had to deal with my own grief and the grief of my young child while also trying to figure out how to move forward immediately on a day-to-day basis, I know for a fact I'd be under unbearable stress, beyond simply the grief. (I have experienced this to a lesser degree because there a circumstance where we did think he could have been gone, and I was under what felt like unbearable stress--and I'm pretty capable person.)

And because MS is the husband, he will be under investigation and that would add so much more stress. We don't know anything about this man, but I do not think it's fair to call BS on a husband feeling unbearable stress when his wife and the mother to his children is brutally murdered. I also was pretty amazed to think that some people would think that him breaking down emotionally in the street was "suspect". I think it would be suspect if he didn't.

Here's the thing with the husband and why I am not looking at him:
He was in another state at time of murder and let's say it was a hired hit.. Then why did it seem to be a crime of passion? See what I mean?

But with the way the sheriff has been commenting, anything could be possible.

I'll be honest. The stem cell treatments mixed with her involvement in a home for unwed mothers is disturbing to say the least.
Imo
It may track back to that. She did leave the home for unwed mothers to focus only on her practice in May 2015.

Sone stem cells come from amniotic fluid and umbilical cord blood after a baby is born.
"Sievers volunteered with Our Mother's Home, a transitional home for teen mothers and their babies near San Carlos Park."

"She wanted to make a difference for young girls who needed that," Hood said.

"Next to being a mother and doctor, being part of the Village of Our Mother’s Home is one of the top 3 greatest joys of my life. My invitation to join was a true calling from God and I remember the moment vividly. Life would certainly be easier if all His messages were so clear."

"I thank Karen Watson, our Executive director for nominating me and reminding me to “keep the faith.” Your recognition has tremendous meaning to me. Thank you for breathing new life into our home."

http://www.drteresasievers.com/http...er-fascinating-says-hes-getting-case-updates/

apex.php#.VaraT3PD-BY

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...vestigating-death-in-bonita-springs/29474437/

STEM CELLS AND AGING TREATMENTS:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK53250/

I just don't have the stomach to go down this road and research for the answers.

In regards to the recent planned parenthood revelations.... I could see someone very angry about this! Something police would have never dealt with. A "movie" deal.
😞 I get it. It's "cutting edge" medical treatments.
However, I will never like it.

"What kinds of research require*the fetal body parts that Planned Parenthood is supplying?"
Stem Cells?

"the fetal liver is very rich in stem cells"

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421318/planned-parenthood-fetal-stem-cells-research-outdated
Moo
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ment-gives-estero-woman-hope-health/29906291/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1369281/
http://www.drteresasievers.com/testimonials.php

Quote by
Lenka*Spiska,
"But like everything else she did, she didn’t play by the rules... she made her own. Everything she did in her life was cutting edge, pushing the envelope, pushing the limits."

http://www.a4mfellows.net/sievers.php
"she was only 1 of 30 students to receive this degree. It provides an integrated approach to the areas of metabolic and nutritional medicine and provides options for solutions to current biomedical problems, including biomedical aging."

patient testimonials

Quote by
Lenka*Spiska,
"But like everything else she did, she didn’t play by the rules... she made her own. Everything she did in her life was cutting edge, pushing the envelope, pushing the limits."

http://www.a4mfellows.net/sievers.php
"she was only 1 of 30 students to receive this degree. It provides an integrated approach to the areas of metabolic and nutritional medicine and provides options for solutions to current biomedical problems, including biomedical aging."

patient testimonials

I've got going in regard to the many distasteful actions by that person.

That particular quote sounds extremely passive-aggressive to me. What a backhanded "compliment" about TS. In my opinion it sounds like she's setting up a character in a book. I've discovered some tidbits about her/LS. I'm late to that case, in fact I only found it tonight and have dozens of pages left to read.

I've got going in regard to the many distasteful actions by that person.

That particular quote sounds extremely passive-aggressive to me. What a backhanded "compliment" about TS. In my opinion it sounds like she's setting up a character in a book. I've discovered some tidbits about her/LS. I'm late to that case, in fact I only found it tonight and have dozens of pages left to read.
COULD be! I understand how it all works. If true it is cutting edge... and at this point, legal.

I'm not sure it is ethical.

I won't be on the giving or recieving end of any treatment related to it. I don't agree that it is ok for ageing.

However, if another child needed stem cells for a chance at a full life, I would agree. -even though the child who donated the stem cells never had a chance to know life.

This is a slippery slope imo. We already have fertility clinics paying women and men for eggs and sperm. Harvesting them and implanting them in other people.

This is the next logical step. If the cells could be aquired from a petri dish I'd feel better.
I just feel like this will create a market for fetal stem cells and it could mushroom from there.

Then what's the next step?
Harvesting adult human organs without their consent?
Wait!

They already are!
Scary times we live in, I tell ya..!
I am beginning to wonder what% of Americans even value human life lately!
Imo- I know there are many other ways to book at this.

I guess my whole point to this was we just don't know the details. Maybe dad had a set specific rules and boundaries as to what is allowed and not allowed when they are playing on the roof. Maybe it didn't even happen, maybe the girls were on the roof on their own and he went up to get them off.
I just don't get this constant barrage of ridicule towards this family. I am seeing it not just here but in comments to MSM articles, often by the same people.
JMO

For me, the only reason the "playing on the roof" thing is relevant is because it points to a possible means of entering the home without being seen on the cameras. Are the homes in the neighborhood so close together that a perp could jump from roof to roof to get there, so maybe it could be a neighbor?

My joining in the conversation about playing on roofs, and questioning you in particular about your belief, was really just a side conversation, and has nothing to do with what I personally think of the family or this case. It was more what I think of YOU ;). I do appreciate differences in opinions, though :).

I haven't visited MSM articles about this case, so haven't seen comments and can't speak to the desire to vilify this family in general. I believe you that it's happening, but just sharing a point of view (mine) that isn't in line with that.

I am prepared for the beat down I'm going to get with this comment, but the first thing that enters my mind in a case with a murdered mother and young children "playing" on the steeply pitched roof is the possibility of a serious or fatal accident with an insurance payoff or lawsuit. Jmho

DING DING DING!!! you read my mind :)

It seems to me this family and those close to them have been continually attacked throughout this thread as being strange, odd weird etc.. And because of that somebody within that circle of family and friends and coworkers may be responsible for the murder.

I think it will come to be known that those responsible for this murder will be someone who just simply don't like people who are different or think differently than the status quo.

It's sad that many folks seem to simply not like, and sometimes even hate, others who are different than them.

JMO

Totally agree with your statement that some people are hated for just being weird or different. I don't care what other people think of me, I'm proud of my weirdness! As for Mark being on the roof with the girls, have you never seen the programs about tree houses and the spectacular views from them? Have you not seen movies where the parent and kid sit on the roof and have heart to heart talks? My middle grandson has been climbing everything imaginable since he was able to crawl, scaring us to death, making us scream at him to get down, until we realized how awesome he thought climbing was. He is 10 now and he's never broken a bone or fell. He has never been left alone, doesn't climb on the roof of the house, but he does climb on the roof of their playhouse. And because his mother knew just how crazy he was about climbing, she made him a place to climb and sit outside by setting up some old bunkbeds in the back yard. What I'm trying to say is, maybe Mark and his girls are adventurous and they were on the roof having fun and exploring. I think it's much better that he was up there with them rather than they got the notion to go up there by themselves. I feel sorry for any child who is not allowed to explore the world and make childhood memories!

I am prepared for the beat down I'm going to get with this comment, but the first thing that enters my mind in a case with a murdered mother and young children "playing" on the steeply pitched roof is the possibility of a serious or fatal accident with an insurance payoff or lawsuit. Jmho
That has crossed my mind. Anything is possible. And would just be horrible if the case so I hope it isn't. Unfortunately we do not know what is going through the minds of others to know.

Hope for answers soon!
Those poor little girls now without their mom :(
So sad.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Totally agree with your statement that some people are hated for just being weird or different. I don't care what other people think of me, I'm proud of my weirdness! As for Mark being on the roof with the girls, have you never seen the programs about tree houses and the spectacular views from them? Have you not seen movies where the parent and kid sit on the roof and have heart to heart talks? My middle grandson has been climbing everything imaginable since he was able to crawl, scaring us to death, making us scream at him to get down, until we realized how awesome he thought climbing was. He is 10 now and he's never broken a bone or fell. He has never been left alone, doesn't climb on the roof of the house, but he does climb on the roof of their playhouse. And because his mother knew just how crazy he was about climbing, she made him a place to climb and sit outside by setting up some old bunkbeds in the back yard. What I'm trying to say is, maybe Mark and his girls are adventurous and they were on the roof having fun and exploring. I think it's much better that he was up there with them rather than they got the notion to go up there by themselves. I feel sorry for any child who is not allowed to explore the world and make childhood memories!

A shingle roof is asphalt and little rocks? It is so very soft in the sun. Picture a road in the sun and how hot it is and things sink in it.

When you go on a shingle roof, you disturb the integrity of the shingles. I can see no level of comfort or fun on such a roof in such a climate. Personally, I think the story is made up. Maybe one time he went up there to replace some loose or damaged shingles.

Why the family would have neighborhood issues does not make a lot of sense. She is never home and he is home taking care of two young girls. Doesn't seem like a wild party place.

The yard was fenced so I imagine the dogs weren't tearing up the neighborhood. I can't see them playing loud music. So why would neighbors be up in arms? Or was it because the S family complained about the neighbors?

Is the roof accessible from the ground or only from inside the house? Is there any reason at all that Dad may have felt the need to show the girls how to get out of the house in an emergency? If there is no way to the ground from the roof then I don't see it as a viable exit route. Just thinking of any other reason than "playing" on the roof. Sure, a kid may want to play on the roof and may even go out on the roof BUT a parent taking a child/children to play on a roof is irresponsible anyway ya slice it...jmho.

Is the roof accessible from the ground or only from inside the house? Is there any reason at all that Dad may have felt the need to show the girls how to get out of the house in an emergency? If there is no way to the ground from the roof then I don't see it as a viable exit route. Just thinking of any other reason than "playing" on the roof. Sure, a kid may want to play on the roof and may even go out on the roof BUT a parent taking a child/children to play on a roof is irresponsible anyway ya slice it...jmho.

In the pic posted of the roof, do you see any opening? An opening to a roof is an invitation to water damage. I really doubt there is an opening to a roof

One thing I am thinking of... Is...

In fifth grade... For the Junior Fire Fighters Program taught in public schools...taught each year (at least when I was still teaching)...

The students are assigned to create, with the whole family, emergency evacuation plans should a fire occur in the house...complete with maps, routes, meeting places, ladders, numbers to call, neighbors to run to, etc...

This is just a thought...

I wonder if there is maintenance of some kind on solar panels. I know nothing about them. I could see how some husband's would tell the kids "Hey I have to go up on the roof and do something to the solar panels..Do you want to come up with me and watch" type thing. Let them have the experience of being on the roof. Of course, if I was the wife and came home to my children running and jumping on the roof... I might have a few words to say and they wouldn't be in my "indoor voice" if you know what I mean. And I have no idea if the roof story is even true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966