DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The three most likely causes in murder cases in general:

love
money
family

or some combination thereof.

Here, of course, the many other, some possibly hinky, theories must wait till those above are disproven.

I'd like to add jealousy in there somewhere...

http://www.drteresasievers.com/news.php#.VawDWvlVikp

Not sure if this has been posted or not -- this is from the video of the link above. In the video Dr. S is pitching for a product called flexin and in 2010 the FDA sent warning letters to the Flexin people and they can be found at the link below. I have no idea when the video was made and Amazon currently sells this stuff so they must have worked it out but at some point in the past there was a problem.

the other thing that I thought was odd or caused me to believe that Dr.S was paid for her appearance on the show was because the host called her Karen when he introduced her...so they must not have known each other very well...lol

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm215443.htm

Do we know how many other professionals were involved in Dr Sievers' practice besides Lenka Spiska? While doing some online reading about Dr Sievers' various programs in recent years, I noticed another name (i.e. Health Coach) and wondered if she was still part of her services. Or, were there any others such as chiropractors, etc.?

I posted way way way upthread (prob thread #1) that LS made another backhanded compliment about TS after the murder, saying that TS cared more about helping her clients than being liked by her clients. To me, if we are speculating about all the many possible ways this case could go, it seemed like LS could have been setting up the idea that there are people out there who don't like TS.
Also, this was in the same context as when LS said (I am paraphrasing, but I think close to her exact quote) that instead of focusing on what happened to TS, we should be focusing on spreading her message. Only, the "message" seemed to be all about energy healing with LS as the sudden star of the show. Most people wait a couple days before getting over such a brutal murder of a colleague and friend. It was weird to me that she replaced TS's face on the front of the real estate speaking engagement and carried on one week after TS's death. Also weird that she was so interested in the "coverage" she got on GMA.
And obviously, she was involved in, or spearheaded the $1 mil site within 24 hours of the murder. Hmmmm.
And she got a mention in the obit?
Something is strange.

I agree--A little odd and self-centered for such a close friend and colleague.Especially so soon after her friends murder.MOO

http://www.drteresasievers.com/news.php#.VawU-flVikq

The second video on the page labeled as : Epilepsy, Seizures and Burns....@ 16:26 Dr.S is interviewed about the impact of the affordable care act on private practice and she is fairly clear about her stance and also give a bit of her history...worth watching imo

Hm., so no way does she want to take care of Medicare patients. Only those who have cash. Kind of changes St. theresa

And the links under the videos are clips from The Bob Harden Show and the FB for the show is below. Now after watching the videos and listening to her on the Bob Harden Show it is quite clear that she was very outspoken in her politics and her medicine. I have no problem with any of that, but these days it seems that it doesn't take much in the political arena to offend someone.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bob-Harden-Show/104502759649045

bbm...

I think that this statement also sort of implies that she liked to impose her will/rules on her patients even if they were resistant to her ideas...

Every doctor has non compliant patients and there is nothing you can do about it.

And the links under the videos are clips from The Bob Harden Show and the FB for the show is below. Now after watching the videos and listening to her on the Bob Harden Show it is quite clear that she was very outspoken in her politics and her medicine. I have no problem with any of that, but these days it seems that it doesn't take much in the political arena to offend someone.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bob-Harden-Show/104502759649045

What difference does it make what she believes? People who couod afford her fees and then went on to buy her supplements are the ones that chose her.

She does not make policy.

Hm., so no way does she want to take care of Medicare patients. Only those who have cash. Kind of changes St. theresa

I also find this interesting. She did lots of volunteer work to help those in need but had no interest in taking on medicare patients [as a disclaimer, I couldn't get the second video to play. Thank you Sprint, you sobs]. And while I feel some supplements MAY work, I can't help but feeling like most are "snake oil". I find Dr. Sievers a very interesting women from what I have read. I feel like she was surrounded by quite a few self promoters yet strong in her own right

What difference does it make what she believes? People who couod afford her fees and then went on to buy her supplements are the ones that chose her.

She does not make policy.

It doesnt make any difference to me...not in the least. But the shows she was on and the statements she made are very pointedly against the affordable care act...in my opinion she is angry about it too. I wonder who the collegues are that left medicine?

If my Dh didn't take medicare patients, he would lose half his practice.

We do know some docs who take private insurance only.

If she was really into all these supplements that she is selling on these shows and believes all the stuff about mycotoxins and fungus etc. medicare is not going to pay out on procedures without a proper dx. If a person is overrun with fungus or mycotoxins it has to be proven with an actual lab test before treating it... It doesnt bother me if there are doctors that believe cancer is a fungus but I bet Medicare or any other Ins. carrier would have a big problem with those ideas.

It doesnt make any difference to me...not in the least. But the shows she was on and the statements she made are very pointedly against the affordable care act...in my opinion she is angry about it too. I wonder who the collegues are that left medicine?

I imagine most Doctors would prefer not to accept affordable care act. My Dr. Told me that they make less per visit than Medicare, and now have to collect all money from patient so it is more work for less pay. Maybe she was just a smart business woman. By not accepting insurance she can run her business how she wants. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966