FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't help but include on a possibles list the idea of a patient unsatisfied with treatment which relieved nothing except cash from his or her personal account.

Still can't help but include on a possibles list the idea of a patient unsatisfied with treatment which relieved nothing except cash from his or her personal account.

An unsatisfied patient cannot be excluded from the list,but I think its way down the list. To be killed in your home by a HAMMER is in my opinion more passionate and personal than a patient. There are safer ways not to get caught and quicker weapons to use IMO--This was personal beyond a dis-satisfied patient--JMO

This is what I've felt as a high possibility all along, or a relative of someone that progressively got sick or succumbed to illness despite spending a good deal of money on medical care to get/be healthy. The only thing that doesn't fit into that would be how the person would have known she'd be back and alone, because I still feel that's a huge factor

Hm., so no way does she want to take care of Medicare patients. Only those who have cash. Kind of changes St. theresa

That is true of many doctors since the ACA went into effect. It is hard to run a successful business when one main carrier pays less than what it costs to care for a client. So you take cash and don't renew your contract with that carrier.

Ive gone round and round with several possibilities and always come back with love and or money. jmo

I don't think TS's patients would be privy to her personal schedule, it has to be (IMO)someone who had knowledge that she would be returning early, and thus giving a window of opportunity to commit this horrific crime.

An unsatisfied patient cannot be excluded from the list,but I think its way down the list. To be killed in your home by a HAMMER is in my opinion more passionate and personal than a patient. There are safer ways not to get caught and quicker weapons to use IMO--This was personal beyond a dis-satisfied patient--JMO
A dissatisfied patient may have been confrontational but not murderously so, and thus not taken a weapon -- instead perhaps using what was at hand, a non-traditional one, when the confrontation turned ugly. The motive thus could have been traditional: money -- money uncovered by an insurer because of the methods used, and thus removed wholly from the patient's own account.

Very interesting. I noticed that the Flexcin company is out of Fort Myers which is the same county that TS lived in.

https://flexcin.com/dr-teresa-sievers/

'It saddens us at Flexcin to hear about the death of Dr. Teresa Seivers. She has been at great asset to Flexcin International and our go to doctor for all things related to pain issues our customers deal with.'..

-No it's not

"the most evidence he has ever seen" Wonder if it is all from inside the home and maybe on cell phones and computers.

Sheriff Mike Scott, who is running for re-election for his fourth term, also said it was an interesting case. I am so curious about the copious evidence that's been found.

"A great volume and body of work at play here." This statement seems like a conspiracy to murder.

Why would the LEOs go door to door asking how to avoid activating the motion detection flood lights on her home? This case is beginning to give me the creeps. No one deserves to be beaten with a hammer ever. [The weapon has not been confirmed by LEO yet, AFAIK.]

BBM Perhaps to see if anyone provides an answer that fits the crime too perfectly! jmho

A shingle roof is asphalt and little rocks? It is so very soft in the sun. Picture a road in the sun and how hot it is and things sink in it.

When you go on a shingle roof, you disturb the integrity of the shingles. I can see no level of comfort or fun on such a roof in such a climate. Personally, I think the story is made up. Maybe one time he went up there to replace some loose or damaged shingles.

Why the family would have neighborhood issues does not make a lot of sense. She is never home and he is home taking care of two young girls. Doesn't seem like a wild party place.

The yard was fenced so I imagine the dogs weren't tearing up the neighborhood. I can't see them playing loud music. So why would neighbors be up in arms? Or was it because the S family complained about the neighbors?

I know what shingles are and I have been on a roof and helped replace them! And I highly doubt every single day in Florida in those kids lives were hot and sunny!

A dissatisfied patient may have been confrontational but not murderously so, and thus not taken a weapon -- instead perhaps using what was at hand, a non-traditional one, when the confrontation turned ugly. The motive thus could have been traditional: money -- money uncovered by an insurer because of the methods used, and thus removed wholly from the patient's own account.

good point

Hey folks, please stay on track and stick to the reporting in MSM. There is no supporting documentation to suggest this crime is linked to any other crimes.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Totally agree with your point. A dissatisfied patient is not likely to murder their doctor. They may trash them publically and even threaten sueing them but brutal murder points to passion gone nuclear either over love, money or the green monster.

I don't think TS's patients would be privy to her personal schedule, it has to be (IMO)someone who had knowledge that she would be returning early, and thus giving a window of opportunity to commit this horrific crime.
Agree. I seriously doubt someone such as a patient and/or their relative would be aware of her husband not being home that night. Very curious, *if* it is true that a hammer was the murder weapon, if it was in the garage/house or the perpetrator brought it with him. It appears if there is already word circulating around regarding a hammer (although not confirmed by LE) that it was left at the house? So, was the intent of the perpetrator to settle something with Teresa and it escalated or did the perp go there with the intent to murder her?

MOO

MOO

Dr Sievers interviews Internist Dr Korolevich:

http://ytchannelembed.com/videos/watch/reUcg6-Vn8U#.VaxAb5XbKZM

'Dr. Robert Korolevich is a board certified Internist who has been specializing in age management medicine, which involves true preventative medicine by looking at hormones, toxins, and particularly preventing cardiovascular disease. http://rkorolevichmd.com/ http://rhhcenter.com
'

The previous interview I posted and this one nicely sum up Dr Siever's standpoints and also lets one see and hear the persona behind Dr Sievers. When you scroll down the video site you will find more interviews and testimonials.

-No it's not

Totally agree with your statement that some people are hated for just being weird or different. I don't care what other people think of me, I'm proud of my weirdness! As for Mark being on the roof with the girls, have you never seen the programs about tree houses and the spectacular views from them? Have you not seen movies where the parent and kid sit on the roof and have heart to heart talks? My middle grandson has been climbing everything imaginable since he was able to crawl, scaring us to death, making us scream at him to get down, until we realized how awesome he thought climbing was. He is 10 now and he's never broken a bone or fell. He has never been left alone, doesn't climb on the roof of the house, but he does climb on the roof of their playhouse. And because his mother knew just how crazy he was about climbing, she made him a place to climb and sit outside by setting up some old bunkbeds in the back yard. What I'm trying to say is, maybe Mark and his girls are adventurous and they were on the roof having fun and exploring. I think it's much better that he was up there with them rather than they got the notion to go up there by themselves. I feel sorry for any child who is not allowed to explore the world and make childhood memories!

I am totally on board with the idea of kids climbing, in fact as an adult I still love climbing trees. That said, I have also spent more time than I care to think about on the roof of various houses. There are several factors that combine to make some roofs and roofing materials more treacherous than others. The Sievers roof had several things that made it dangerous. The pitch was very steep and the roof is what we call a "cut up roof". That means it has a number of different "mini-roofs" with a lot of slippery slopes. It has the type of shingle that has a lot of very tiny stone chips embedded in asphalt. Those chips degrade with weather changes and can create a situation similar to walking downhill on a gravel road. And, last but not least, the height from the ground to the lowest edge of the roof is very high. Many times when we see people sitting on a rooftop they have reached that point from a dedicated access, like a hatch or a permanent ladder. There is a big difference between going up and sitting on a roof and climbing up and down on the peaks and valleys of a roof. There is also a big difference between the sense of balance, and recovery, between an adult and an 8 or 10 year old. jmho

Totally agree with your point. A dissatisfied patient is not likely to murder their doctor. They may trash them publically and even threaten sueing them but brutal murder points to passion gone nuclear either over love, money or the green monster.

Also, to murder someone in their own home, I just don't think it was well thought out by the perp. It was very risky because of the cameras,neighbors might see them, the vehicle left in the area.etc... To me it just seems they were very lucky they were not seen by SOMEBODY,especially considering the time of day. It is definately baffelling to me how they got away without someone seeing them or some evidence of them. This is why I think it was more a crime of passion -ie: spur of the moment and not planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member