FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my Dh didn't take medicare patients, he would lose half his practice.

We do know some docs who take private insurance only.

I have Medicare with a supplement. I am shocked at how little the reimbursement is, but maybe Medicare has paid more and the supplement picks up the rest?

I want my doctor to make a ton of money. Doctors deserve it and more.

I am very confused by things she says.

She says that practices are being bought out by big conglomerates,

Um, I live in a area that is a regional medical center. This has been going on for at least 20 years. Maybe longer.

If my doctor ever did informercials, it would be, "Goodbye."

Very strange to me

Totally agree with your point. A dissatisfied patient is not likely to murder their doctor. They may trash them publically and even threaten sueing them but brutal murder points to passion gone nuclear either over love, money or the green monster.

I dunno, I tend to think anger could spark brutality too. While I do see some problems with the idea of it being a patient or a patient family member, the brutality isn't one of them. Anger can be very passionate. While it doesn't happen often and I'm not sure this fits the typical especially being at her home, there are instances of patients or a family member of murdering the doctor. Just this past winter there was a case in Boston where the son of a cardiac surgeon patient who passed away shot and killed him right at the hospital.

Iinformercials are pretty much BS imo. I wont watch them and certainly wont buy what they are pimping.

I am totally on board with the idea of kids climbing, in fact as an adult I still love climbing trees. That said, I have also spent more time than I care to think about on the roof of various houses. There are several factors that combine to make some roofs and roofing materials more treacherous than others. The Sievers roof had several things that made it dangerous. The pitch was very steep and the roof is what we call a "cut up roof". That means it has a number of different "mini-roofs" with a lot of slippery slopes. It has the type of shingle that has a lot of very tiny stone chips embedded in asphalt. Those chips degrade with weather changes and can create a situation similar to walking downhill on a gravel road. And, last but not least, the height from the ground to the lowest edge of the roof is very high. Many times when we see people sitting on a rooftop they have reached that point from a dedicated access, like a hatch or a permanent ladder. There is a big difference between going up and sitting on a roof and climbing up and down on the peaks and valleys of a roof. There is also a big difference between the sense of balance, and recovery, between an adult and an 8 or 10 year old. jmho

Thank you travelbug!! Let me just add that NO ONE stated this family was hated, so I don't know where that came from...it was added input that I myself felt was odd behavior to be on the roof playing with your young daughters. It's JMO!! If anyone chooses not to believe it or feel it's not odd, that's ok too...it's JMO!! This was seen on more that one occasion...once sitting up on the roof playing cards and another PLAYING FRISBEE! Now, if the previous roof info stirred any of you up, I'm sure this will soar, but it is the truth and was witnessed by more than one neighbor. Let me clarify, this is not finger pointing that playing on the roof would lead to murder...it was simply stated as odd behavior. If it doesn't strike you that way, then you have probably been on your own roof playing frisbee!!

right, but what if they are missing most other pieces of the puzzle?

Otherwise why hasn't there been an arrest yet if they have so much other evidence that DNA is a small part of the LE's case

I've been wondering whether they are waiting for cellphone records since they can take a while. Especially if they needed search warrants for the records of office staff, etc. jmoo

Thank you travelbug!! Let me just add that NO ONE stated this family was hated, so I don't know where that came from...it was added input that I myself felt was odd behavior to be on the roof playing with your young daughters. It's JMO!! If anyone chooses not to believe it or feel it's not odd, that's ok too...it's JMO!! This was seen on more that one occasion...once sitting up on the roof playing cards and another PLAYING FRISBEE! Now, if the previous roof info stirred any of you up, I'm sure this will soar, but it is the truth and was witnessed by more than one neighbor. Let me clarify, this is not finger pointing that playing on the roof would lead to murder...it was simply stated as odd behavior. If it doesn't strike you that way, then you have probably been on your own roof playing frisbee!!

Thanx for coming back :)

How do they access the roof? and can one get to the ground from the roof? Someone could not gain access from the ground to the roof without scaling the side of the house? tia

To say I am flabbergasted is an understatement.

Mckazpm
Thanks for info. Do you know if Teresa's dogs were home that morn?
Also did someone from her work find her? Thanks much. Bless that neighborhood ...this has got to be very difficult.

Thanx for coming back :)

How do they access the roof? and can one get to the ground from the roof? Someone could not gain access from the ground to the roof without scaling the side of the house? tia

I don't know. I have family that came home after work and the 3 were up on the roof. The first time just sitting and apparently playing cards. The 2nd time, they were actually tossing a frisbee. Obviously, from all of the previous comments, not everyone would find this odd. I do!! And your welcome... I cannot believe how trying to put detailed information out about what others in the neighborhood see of the family (which was asked), rises to the level it did. It is what it is, that's all :)

Thanks for elaborating, mckazpm. I say it is more than odd. Whether it is related to the murder remains to be seen. Nevertheless, it's relevant in terms of painting a picture of the victim and her family. May just be the tip of the iceberg in oddities.

Thanks mckazpm for coming back to give us more insight into why the neighbors thought this was odd behavior.

We appreciate your input.

Thanks for elaborating, mckazpm. I say it is more than odd. Whether it is related to the murder remains to be seen. Nevertheless, it's relevant in terms of painting a picture of the victim and her family. May just be the tip of the iceberg in oddities.

Talking about odd, can you imagine what is going on inside people's homes in general? If walls could talk..

-No it's not

ps. anyone new, please check your pm data storage.

I don't know. I have family that came home after work and the 3 were up on the roof. The first time just sitting and apparently playing cards. The 2nd time, they were actually tossing a frisbee. Obviously, from all of the previous comments, not everyone would find this odd. I do!! And your welcome... I cannot believe how trying to put detailed information out about what others in the neighborhood see of the family (which was asked), rises to the level it did. It is what it is, that's all :)

I think you should consider becoming a "verified insider". JMO

Thanks mckazpm for coming back to give us more insight into why the neighbors thought this was odd behavior.

We appreciate your input.

Welcome, I see you just joined and I'm glad you joined the "we" here!

mckazpm​...... I'm curious as to when the Sievers built their home--looks like it was built a few years after those close by, also seems to be one of the larger if not the largest home in that proximity. You have any idea?

Mckazpm
Thanks for info. Do you know if Teresa's dogs were home that morn?
Also did someone from her work find her? Thanks much. Bless that neighborhood ...this has got to be very difficult.

I don't know the answer to that question, pferrin. I know they have 2 large dogs and I had heard a dog sitter was in place. That was in the media I believe. It has not been released if someone actually went in and found her first or what happened. We're all waiting for all of that detailed information. And yes, this neighborhood is still in shock. Thank you.

mckazpm​...... I'm curious as to when the Sievers built their home--looks like it was built a few years after those close by, also seems to be one of the larger if not the largest home in that proximity. You have any idea?

The house was built 2006.

-No it's not

Excuse me, but mckazpm is a registered user and shouldn't be harassed in this manner. It's entirely up to each reader whether or not they find what is posted reliable or not. (S)he should not feel pressured to identify herself/himself to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member