FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresa's educational life up until her death kind of reminded me of a person in search of her niche in society. She seemed way too overbooked in all aspects of her life, work, community outreach, education, and personal growth. Oh and add home schooling to the mix. MS really had to be the father and the mother in some ways. It all kind of paints a picture of a "stressed out" family IMO. They couldn't even fly back together from a family event because of work.

Excuse me, but mckazpm is a registered user and shouldn't be harassed in this manner. It's entirely up to each reader whether or not they find what is posted reliable or not. (S)he should not feel pressured to identify herself/himself to anyone.

It is not harrassment. If a poster gets verified, there are more privileges with that title

mckazpm​...... I'm curious as to when the Sievers built their home--looks like it was built a few years after those close by, also seems to be one of the larger if not the largest home in that proximity. You have any idea?

They bought an empty lot and the lot next door (home on it). Built their home in 2005 (??) and sold the home next door to the neighbors who currently reside there. Yes, it is much larger than the other homes in that area. It is a peaceful, quiet, get along with eachother, neighborhood!! This has been a tragic event for many people.

Playing on the roof? What bizarre behavior from a father!

Participating in play is one thing, but as parents it is up to us to teach safe play. I see no flat areas on that roof to indicate a safe zone. How do you play Frisbee without jumping, running, bending, while trying to catch the thing rather than watching your footing so you don't fall off the roof?

Were there ulterior motives? Just another "oddity" in this already odd case.

One thought I had on the hammer was perhaps the murderer had the usual weapon, knife or gun but there was some sort of fight and it was out of reach and then the hammer came into play.

It is not harrassment. If a poster gets verified, there are more privileges with that title

I am new to this, so if someone can please let me know if there is something more I need to do to post this information, then please do so and I will be happy to abide. I'm not trying to pull one over on anyone. I do have family very close to the Sievers home and found this Forum informative and helpful because we are all doing the same thing...trying to figure this out.

I don't know the answer to that question, pferrin. I know they have 2 large dogs and I had heard a dog sitter was in place. That was in the media I believe. It has not been released if someone actually went in and found her first or what happened. We're all waiting for all of that detailed information. And yes, this neighborhood is still in shock. Thank you.

Thanks much for answering. I will be praying for the neighborhood. Again thank you.

But why would the perp give a truthful answer to this question. He would simply say I have no idea.

That's the odd thing about perps and accomplices, they frequently are quite proud of what they have done and provide LE with just the answer they are looking for. :moo:

https://flexcin.com/dr-teresa-sievers/

'It saddens us at Flexcin to hear about the death of Dr. Teresa Seivers. She has been at great asset to Flexcin International and our go to doctor for all things related to pain issues our customers deal with.'..

-No it's not

I'm sure they will suffer great financial loss as well. As a small to mid size town company she was a great asset to them.

They bought an empty lot and the lot next door (home on it). Built their home in 2005 (??) and sold the home next door to the neighbors who currently reside there. Yes, it is much larger than the other homes in that area. It is a peaceful, quiet, get along with eachother, neighborhood!! This has been a tragic event for many people.

I did drive down Jarvis street the other day and noticed how their house kind of sticks out with that bright white fence around it. It is also closer to the street than I believe every house on the block.

I am new to this, so if someone can please let me know if there is something more I need to do to post this information, then please do so and I will be happy to abide. I'm not trying to pull one over on anyone. I do have family very close to the Sievers home and found this Forum informative and helpful because we are all doing the same thing...trying to figure this out.

You can contact a Mod and they will get your info etc. One of her Patients got verified, but she actually knew the Dr. ....dont feel pressured... :)

BBM Perhaps to see if anyone provides an answer that fits the crime too perfectly! jmho

I was thinking the same thing! Kind of OJish......I didn't kill Nicole, but if I did, I would have......

There is a process to get verified. Can someone point to where it is please?

That's the odd thing about perps and accomplices, they frequently are quite proud of what they have done and provide LE with just the answer they are looking for. :moo:

I agree with this somewhat--in many instances a serial killer will have an inflated ego and taunt police or play "games" with them. I think in this case,the perp wants to keep a low profile. This probably will turn out to be the perp's first murder and he/she no doubt is scared right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member