FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Dr. Lisa Riley was included in a couple of articles concerning the five mysterious deaths?

This is the case where I said she and her husband didn't live very far down the road from us. On July 10th she was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head. Everyone here suspected her husband had murdered her. The MOD was still pending......until today. So I thought I would update those who may be interested.

When they found her they picked him up on a probation violation and he was to have a bond hearing tomorrow. Well I knew all along they did that to give the GBI time to investigate her death.

Today her husband was arrested and charged with felony murder.:(

http://www.walb.com/story/29589887/murder-warrants-issued-in-lee-co-death-investigation#

Dr. Lisa Riley was very well liked by her peers and her patients.

RIP Dr. Riley. May justice be done.

I thought he did it.

Remember when Dr. Lisa Riley was included in a couple of articles concerning the five mysterious deaths?

This is the case where I said she and her husband didn't live very far down the road from us. On July 10th she was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head. Everyone here suspected her husband had murdered her. The MOD was still pending......until today. So I thought I would update those who may be interested.

When they found her they picked him up on a probation violation and he was to have a bond hearing tomorrow. Well I knew all along they did that to give the GBI time to investigate her death.

http://www.walb.com/story/29589887/murder-warrants-issued-in-lee-co-death-investigation#

So the conspiracy theory takes a hit. Kind of ironic that this case also took place in a Lee County

Remember when Dr. Lisa Riley from Lee County, Georgia was included in a couple of articles concerning the five mysterious deaths?

Thanks for the information! Wow! No conspiracy here-

http://m.wlox.com/wlox/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:1nI8x65g

I thought he did it.

I think he also tried to murder his ex too, concernedmother. I think he got away with it due to being a boxing celebrity at the time in Miami. I am still shocked the jury found him NG. I mean really......who shoots themselves in the buttocks three times when they are supposedly committing suicide? His ex is probably thanking her lucky stars she survived.

I am glad he has finally been stopped although very sad that Dr. Lisa lost her life. She was so young with such a promising future ahead of her and I think they had a little baby together too.:(

I wonder why the media hasn't ask for the 911 call on this case

Seems the local media is dropping the ball. I hope NG covers the case tonight. .

Seems the local media is dropping the ball. I hope NG covers the case tonight. .
Sorry for asking but what do you mean by dropping the ball

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Why havent they requested the 911 tape under the FOA? Its been days since they have reported anything. There's always different angles to keep a story alive and people to interview. jmo

I totally agree with you its strange.

And no one has interviewed the husband. Have they not tried or is he refusing interviews? Did she not have any friends outside of her coworkers and patients?

We don't know everything is quite strange, could he have a gag order

Why havent they requested the 911 tape under the FOA? Its been days since they have reported anything. There's always different angles to keep a story alive and people to interview. jmo

I agree--its strangely quiet. Maybe the sheriff has asked local media to stay in the background?

In the beginining LE made it sound as if they pretty much has nipped this in the bud. Now it's been silent. It seems strange to me.

I think the media is just waiting to have the sheriff hand out info to them and not do any work on their own. No investigative reporting on their part. Unless her family pushes we will not know anything.

I think the media is just waiting to have the sheriff hand out info to them and not do any work on their own. No investigative reporting on their part. Unless her family pushes we will not know anything.

But why? Usually the media is all over a case like this

But why? Usually the media is all over a case like this

Because local news has turned into young and inexperienced reporters, working for peanuts, merely repeating police press releases. The emphasis is page views and site clicks. There is no money anymore to hire experienced reporters whose instinct is to go to police sources and other such sources of information. It's much more profitable to scour the Internet for celebrity news which can be repeated for free.

Example; In my area there was a commuter train vs dump truck collision at 4:45 EDT. The station that I watched spent less than a minute on the story with a one person crew at the scene. Second story? Some stupid Hollywood celebrity getiing into some sort of trouble.

I sort of wonder if the Sievers may have been of friendly terms with the media or the directors of the media affiliates in the area and they are cutting the Sievers some slack? This kind of thing has happened in my area... or after all the bluster of claiming to know "everything" maybe they know next to nothing?

Because local news has turned into young and inexperienced reporters, working for peanuts, merely repeating police press releases. The emphasis is page views and site clicks. There is no money anymore to hire experienced reporters whose instinct is to go to police sources and other such sources of information. It's much more profitable to scour the Internet for celebrity news which can be repeated for free.

Example; In my area there was a commuter train vs dump truck collision at 4:45 EDT. The station that I watched spent less than a minute on the story with a one person crew at the scene. Second story? Some stupid Hollywood celebrity getiing into some sort of trouble.

I agree . Presidential candidates bad hair gets more attention than real news whether homicides or child abuse. And when they do report ... Often it is yellow journalism. There are some great reporters out there but not in bonita springs apparently. Imo

I sort of wonder if the Sievers may have been of friendly terms with the media or the directors of the media affiliates in the area and they are cutting the Sievers some slack? This kind of thing has happened in my area... or after all the bluster of claiming to know "everything" maybe they know next to nothing?

With the sheriff saying he has never seen this much evidence,you would think there would be a" leak" to the media somewhere. I guess this is why people don't watch local news anymore and have switched to cable news.

We don't know everything is quite strange, could he have a gag order

If there was a gag order which I really don't believe because this is not a case of national security...the media would state that there is a gag order on this case so they wouldn't look bad.
Imo dropping the ball would mean that they are not doing anything to keep this story on the front page. They haven't dug for answers from the neighbors, they haven't gotten 911 call released to them, and no more interviews with family or coworkers.

If there was a gag order the sheriff would not be able to do his little updates .. I think all he could do would be to ask the public for help.

Emiusa..Sorry if this sounded like I was biting at you..not meaning that at all..just so frustrated with no info on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody