FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was said that those who donated could ask for their money to be returned if they don't like where it is now going?
Anyone else hear or see that?

Yes. It is part of Update #2 on the page. You'll have to find it through a search engine since fundraiser links aren't postable.

Investigative journalism is pretty much dead IMO. MSM outlets wait for authorities to give them stories and then they report. Great way to control the flow of information.
These days if you want to investigate and report, you have to do it on your own or work for an alternative media outlet.

I agree CoolJ .. There were some good ones in orlando during the Caylee Murder Case. All i see now is one person gets a story and everyone copies it. IMO

I believe it was said that those who donated could ask for their money to be returned if they don't like where it is now going?
Anyone else hear or see that?

The family says, if would like to ensure that your donation goes toward the Good Shepherds charity, please request a refund via the site or contact them through the “Contact Organizer” link and your donation will be returned to you as soon as possible.

The family says, if would like to ensure that your donation goes toward the Good Shepherds charity, please request a refund via the site or contact them through the “Contact Organizer” link and your donation will be returned to you as soon as possible.
Well that's good at least. But why the change?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So there was not a NEW DEVELOPMENT after all. I think everyone is right about the media. I also wonder why this case is not on the forefront nationally anymore. I am wondering if the Sheriff is controlling the media. NG show is not reporting because there isn't any new information to report. Still waiting!!

I found another place they are asking for donations for her children's college. It was setbat $50,000. & has been reduced to $20,000. Currently it has less than $3500 in donations.

So there was not a NEW DEVELOPMENT after all. I think everyone is right about the media. I also wonder why this case is not on the forefront nationally anymore. I am wondering if the Sheriff is controlling the media. NG show is not reporting because there isn't any new information to report. Still waiting!!

The reason it is not a top story anymore is the same reason NG dropped it: there is nothing new to report. The only way to make an "old" news story news again is with a new, newsworthy development.

The reason it is not a top story anymore is the same reason NG dropped it: there is nothing new to report. The only way to make an "old" news story news again is with a new, newsworthy development.

In most instances they release little pieces of info or spin old to make it fresh to keep the story out there in hope of obtaining new info or leads. That's not happening here and I only hope it's because they know they don't need any other info or leads, that they are specific target focused. I hope.

I agree that the lack of pleas for any information from LE or leaks seems to indicate LE knows a lot more a lot more than we are hearing (which is usually the case anyway). I do agree with other posters who say many journalists just don't dig for some newsworthy info though to keep the story relevant.

Hopefully something big is about to happen. The quiet before the storm so to speak.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If you have a issue with a post, please hit the alert button or contact a mod via pm. Thank you!

I just hope for the sake of justice for Teresa that the popo have got the correct person in their scopes. They seem to have very narrow vision and that can be risky this soon after a murder. Seems like in every trial that I have heard the defense brings up the point that the popo didnt check all the leads because they were focused on one person. Hope we find out something soon.

To the neighbors of the Sievers family reading here,

Have you ever seen the Sievers house motion detector lights come on at night? For example when I take walks in my neighborhood some houses with motion detector lights come on as I walk in front of the house and I was wondering if any of the neighbors have seen this with the Sievers home?

To the neighbors of the Sievers family reading here,

Have you ever seen the Sievers house motion detector lights come on at night? For example when I take walks in my neighborhood some houses with motion detector lights come on as I walk in front of the house and I was wondering if any of the neighbors have seen this with the Sievers home?

Good question, lakshmi. You know, the stealth involved in defeating or circumventing the security system is not consistent with the otherwise disorganized crime scene -- breaking the door open with a crowbar and bludgeoning the victim with (reportedly) a hammer. Not sure what to make of it.

As for the media,

How many murders happen in Bonita Springs of a well known community physician?

This is VERY unusual for a media to just wait around for answers. Are they being asked not to?

A beautiful, loving and giving physician is horrifically murdered in her alarmed home in a nice and supposedly safe community...and life just goes on without missing a beat.

I personally don't get it.

Good question, lakshmi. You know, the stealth involved in defeating or circumventing the security system is not consistent with the otherwise disorganized crime scene -- breaking the door open with a crowbar and bludgeoning the victim with (reportedly) a hammer. Not sure what to make of it.

You are right, Scout. So the perp was "organized" & calculating in gaining entry. That part was well planned. Maybe they wanted something, maybe wanted to discuss or maybe envisioned something amorous?
But things didn't go their way & the perp exploded, became "disorganized", was overcome with rage, or fear of a perceived threat that the doctor had hanging over the perp. And the viciousness ensued. Not planned...not pre-meditated & she fought back----a lot, IMHO.

So who around the doctor's sphere has an unusual temper? Who has rage issues? Who has ego/narcissism issues? Anyone that has a history of mental instability that is within the doctor's circle; either within her social/work sphere OR her geographical location?

And anyone with some odd, unexplained injuries mulling about? Anyone with any dog bites? Anyone bruised or need stitches? Has LE checked local ER reports? Remember how the perp in the Mick*y Shun*ck case had to go to the ER?

I was looking for crime activity a street over on Allan St, which their backyards abut the backyards of the homes on the Sievers' side of Jarvis, and it was the same sort of activity nothing unusual, except 2 days after TS murder there was a battery with other charges, person still in custody. Weird no violent crimes on either street but then two days apart.. Probably not related but strange still

Doing a bit of research today, it seems that an ex and friend has posted numerous links to several articles referencing the holistic Doctors being killed and/or missing. I thought this was interesting. I am sure they are just as baffled as to this case. I personally do not think there is a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003