FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a bit of research today, it seems that an ex and friend has posted numerous links to several articles referencing the holistic Doctors being killed and/or missing. I thought this was interesting. I am sure they are just as baffled as to this case. I personally do not think there is a link.

What do you mean by "an ex and friend", and where are these things being posted?

I missed this new update on NBC-2 today.. part of the new development?

'Last week, many people who used to see Dr. Sievers received an email from her husband, Mark, informing them the medical practice would go on and the search for a “like-minded” doctor was underway.'

'Hoskins said she was surprised when patients began reaching out to her after they were having problems getting their medical records transferred from Sievers’ old office.'

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29591904...-to-patients-practice-will-go-on#.Va21XpXbKZM

-Nin

'Last week, many people who used to see Dr. Sievers received an email from her husband, Mark, informing them the medical practice would go on and the search for a “like-minded” doctor was underway.'

'Hoskins said she was surprised when patients began reaching out to her after they were having problems getting their medical records transferred from Sievers’ old office.'

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29591904...-to-patients-practice-will-go-on#.Va21XpXbKZM

-Nin

……….the show must go on!

-Nin

'Earlier in the day, Sievers said he plans to have an interim doctor in place at Teresa's old office by the end of this week. When asked for that doctor's name, he would not provide one.'

Now, that was fast..

-Nin

-Nin

interesting...

'Earlier in the day, Sievers said he plans to have an interim doctor in place at Teresa's old office by the end of this week. When asked for that doctor's name, he would not provide one.'

Now, that was fast..

-Nin

This will prove to be a very interesting business arrangement for Mark Sievers, LS, and the new Doctor.

-Nin

Oh. Ok.

Now, that was fast..

-Nin

Exactly my thoughts as well!

I wonder where they plan on hiring someone to come over so soon and will that person bring their own existing patients with them? Once again, so many questions and so few answers ... I don't know why I'm so suspicious, but something just doesn't feel right to me.

This will prove to be a very interesting business arrangement for Mark Sievers, LS, and the new Doctor.

I am stunned right now. You know, I can see now how LE is going through twist and turns. I am almost sure I will be the one writing a book..

-Nin

-Nin
Hmm... I worked for a pain clinic once. They offered counselling and Reiki as well as biofeedback and physical therapy. Patients had to go through hoops just to get their meds. When they did decide to leave it was next to impossible to get the Dr to release their records.
That was my first clue something was hinky with this Dr.
Medical records should be provided to patients with in 72 hours or 3 business days. Imo
What
I also wonder about this supplement business she had in her website. Its just my opinion, but I don't believe that Doctors should be selling supplements or Amway or anything else to their patients for profit.
More and more are doing it so...
I don't know, maybe it isn't as bad as I think it is.
Moo

-Nin

If I was a former patient, I'd be pretty annoyed if I couldn't get my medical records since the good doctor is now deceased.
I would want to decide what doctor I was going to go to from here on out---not have someone hold my records in hopes they could replace the doctor lickety-split in order to keep income coming in.

I would want my records & move along....Dr S **was** the practice. Something very hinky here.

Ethically, isn't a patient entitled to their records when they ask for them?

I am stunned right now. You know, I can see now how LE is going through twist and turns. I am almost sure I will be the one writing a book..

-Nin

It is almost like nobody has skipped a beat. I am a bit stunned as well.

Now, that was fast..

-Nin

Hmm, so HER loyal assistant flees the practice the first day (WHY DOES SHE FEEL THE NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THEM ALL SO FAST?) Dr. Sievers' patients start calling her bc they can't get their records (WHO EXACTLY IS CALLING THE SHOTS AND WHY WONT THEY RELEASE RECORDS?). The former assistant doesn't mind being quoted in the newspaper sounding pretty P.O.'ed about it (I would be too), also pointing out that they'd be hard pressed to find someone like Dr. sievers. AND YET... They already have.
The only reason I can think of for not wanting to release records is they are trying to avoid bleeding the business, and that since they have a replacement starting AS SOON AS NEXT WEEK, they believe they can avoid losing as many patients. BUT THEN...wouldn't it build more trust to announce who the new doc is??? WHY REFUSE TO DO SO? Beyond strange.

Appears perhaps that there were problems with the practice.

Hmm, so HER loyal assistant flees the practice the first day (WHY DOES SHE FEEL THE NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THEM ALL SO FAST?) Dr. Sievers' patients start calling her bc they can't get their records (WHO EXACTLY IS CALLING THE SHOTS AND WHY WONT THEY RELEASE RECORDS?). The former assistant doesn't mind being quoted in the newspaper sounding pretty P.O.'ed about it (I would be too), also pointing out that they'd be hard pressed to find someone like Dr. sievers. AND YET... They already have.
The only reason I can think of for not wanting to release records is they are trying to avoid bleeding the business, and that since they have a replacement starting AS SOON AS NEXT WEEK, they believe they can avoid losing as many patients. BUT THEN...wouldn't it build more trust to announce who the new doc is??? WHY REFUSE TO DO SO? Beyond strange.

Because he doesn't actually have a replacement yet so he has no name to provide. I'm sure it must be hard to find someone on such short notice, and especially while being unbearably stressed and all..

Eta that last part seems harsh, I apologize (sort of) it's just a little shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState