FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought of a bite.
Very possible

Dushi--I kept asking about the dogs for the past two weeks. There have been cases where pet dogs helped solve it via DNA. Even dogs that have been murdered along with their owner get one last bite in before they pass (sorry so gruesome but it's true) while others shed hair which also leaves DNA. Even if a dog lives through a horrendous situation--there's a lot that can be "told" to detectives due to DNA transfer and/or behavior around the perp.

I've been asking about the dogs because I grew up with GSD's & know they would fight to the death if some perp was harming me!

:stop:

Why are you sleuthing a Dr. That hasn't been named a POI/Suspect? It is against TOS. Please stop it now. Thanks!

In the State of Florida all public records are public. If have broken a rule I AM SORRY, I was under the impression you can point out facts from public records. The doctor I was referring to has a REVOKED medical license in New York and a Sanctioned license in Florida - I don't see any post saying I think is a suspect, just that it is weird that her assistant went to work for a doctor with revocations and sanctions, etc.

Above post by Mimi SWFL...my response is:

I've sent a message to the Mod for clarification although I didn't post anything about Dr W myself.

I think it's important to point out that it was Dr W's practice that posted a note on the door of our deceased Dr's office one door down! Talk about insinuating yourself into the case.

Additionally, public records are done for practitioners to "let the buyer beware". Ethics & morals, & clean background checks of health practitioners are to be expected. The FL DOH is NOT quick to smear anyone's professional licensure.

Just moo & awaiting further clarification from the Mod...

No one has been named a POI/Suspect. You may discuss what has been released in Main Stream Media (MSM) only. You may not sleuth Dr. W., SH or anyone that worked in Dr. Siever's office and bring it to Websleuths per TOS.

If you have a concern, please contact a mod or alert the post.

Thank you!

When my comments start being removed I guess that's a good signal ...that it's time for me to go.

Not true, us newbies have to learn the rules. I got a hand slap a couple days ago too. It's all good

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Dushi[Not being a doubter and do appreciate anything we can get but mckazpm, who shared this info with you. ( I think it was you who posted it

This seems very odd to me, too. For such a tight-lipped investigation and apparent gag order on family/friends, it’s strange the two overt actions we do hear LE taking are

• asking neighbors how they’d dodge the security camera/lights, and
  • weeks after the crime, parading ‘someone’s’ pets out in the open (? front yard) to conduct a forensic testing show.

It’s also hard to accept the family pets would be kept locked up alone in that house since the murder – LE is going to let a brave dogsitter come & go thru that murder scene, and for the media to pounce on? Even if the pets were home the night of the crime, and we don’t know this, I would hope by now crime scene investigators tested their paws, fur and oral cavity for blood spatter, DNA, & transfer material. It was described as a gruesome scene – the animals would at least have walked thru the evidence. Testing would be done right away, and behind closed doors. Even late-testing would be done behind closed doors by seasoned investigators, and doubtful LE would need a marked Lee Co domestic animal shelter truck on scene unless that truck was taking animals away.
IMO, if the above actions took place as stated, then LE is playing to someone in the neighborhood. In hopes of getting someone rattled up. Sure is a lot of weirdness going on! :facepalm:

Also NIN stated that LE had also collected DNA from neighbors. ITA WEIRD

<modsnip>.

I was a patient of Dr. Teresa Sievers for over 10 years, she was a wonderful doctor, I actually never knew she was a holistic doctor, she just treated me normally, told me of some supplements that might be helpful after blood test came back, yelled at me when I did not get exams performed when she told me too, etc. When I got too fat she told me to exercise and change my eating habits. Dr. Sievers was the kindest person I had ever met, and she was really funny, and both of us like to swear at times.

Dr. Sievers had her children in her office quite frequently as well as Mark her husband - I loved her entire family and have cried off and on now for over 3 weeks. Dr. Sievers loved Mark and her children very much, I know she told me all the time. She has cried with me over the years, laughed with me and yelled at me - AND I MISS HER DEARLY.

Mark sent out an email today to all her patients I presume and he has a form for us to request our medical records, if we want to leave, and also told us the following, which is just a part of what was said in the email:
During this transition time, we have arranged with Dr. Sangeeta Pati to help patients via telephone consultations. Dr. Sangeeta Pati served as Dr. Sievers' mentor and helped shape her primary passion and mission. She is a graduate of University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Sangeeta Pati served her internship at Georgetown Hospital in Washington, DC and completed her residency at Georgetown University. She completed a board certification and
fellowship at
American Board of OB/GYN. Dr. Sangeeta Pati will be available between I LEFT THIS BLANK (HOURS) on the days I LEFT THIS BLANK, beginning July 24, 2015.Please call xxxxxxxxxx if you would like to
schedule a telephone consultation with Dr.
Sangeeta Pati.

Thank you for caring about Dr. Sievers - her family really appreciates all that each of you have done to help.

Mimi SWFL

Mimi SWFL ... I know you meant well and I hope you will not feel uncomfortable posting here in the future. You, and other patients of Dr Sievers, have expressed how much she meant to you over the years, and from all we've heard I can understand how much she will be missed. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and look forward to seeing you around WS as we find subjects we are allowed to discuss.

MIMI SWFL--- so sorry for your loss & thank you for sharing your heartfelt sentiments with us here.

Mimi SWFL, thank you for your heartfelt post about Dr. Sievers. You gave us a beautiful snapshot of a remarkable caring physician.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

I was a patient of Dr. Teresa Sievers for over 10 years, she was a wonderful doctor, I actually never knew she was a holistic doctor, she just treated me normally, told me of some supplements that might be helpful after blood test came back, yelled at me when I did not get exams performed when she told me too, etc. When I got too fat she told me to exercise and change my eating habits. Dr. Sievers was the kindest person I had ever met, and she was really funny, and both of us like to swear at times.

Dr. Sievers had her children in her office quite frequently as well as Mark her husband - I loved her entire family and have cried off and on now for over 3 weeks. Dr. Sievers loved Mark and her children very much, I know she told me all the time. She has cried with me over the years, laughed with me and yelled at me - AND I MISS HER DEARLY.

Mark sent out an email today to all her patients I presume and he has a form for us to request our medical records, if we want to leave, and also told us the following, which is just a part of what was said in the email:
During this transition time, we have arranged with Dr. Sangeeta Pati to help patients via telephone consultations. Dr. Sangeeta Pati served as Dr. Sievers' mentor and helped shape her primary passion and mission. She is a graduate of University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Sangeeta Pati served her internship at Georgetown Hospital in Washington, DC and completed her residency at Georgetown University. She completed a board certification and
fellowship at
American Board of OB/GYN. Dr. Sangeeta Pati will be available between I LEFT THIS BLANK (HOURS) on the days I LEFT THIS BLANK, beginning July 24, 2015.Please call xxxxxxxxxx if you would like to
schedule a telephone consultation with Dr.
Sangeeta Pati.

Thank you for caring about Dr. Sievers - her family really appreciates all that each of you have done to help.

Mimi SWFL

Excellent work, Mimi SWFL! I am too sorry for your loss. It's a loss for the entire community.

-Nin

NIN.... yep, saw the Sheriff's statement earlier. Don't think this issue held them up in the case after reading.

I too thought today's event with the pets at the home on Jarvis was weird, taking place out in plain site. Seems that procedure would've been done at the get-go. We're all just waiting for justice to be done---praying LE gets all their ducks in a row so perp's defense hasn't a chance.

Hours and operation of Dr Sievers office 2015

Some of the following pdf has been mentioned earlier. However, I have not seen it before.

For example the reoccurring time (annual closures)of when the practice would be closed during the year:

&#8226; THE FOURTH WEEK OF JULY: IN 2013: 7 /19/13 THROUGH 7/28/13. WE WILL RESUME OUR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS 7/29/13.

[Bold mine]

That would reoccur in 2014 and in 2015 and it was posted on her website.
Lots of additional info here:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/272526530/Sievers-Fees?secret_password=WT0ycjfozKm8lLSIRreE

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members