FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimi, I think I saw all or most of your posts before they disappeared. Just wanted to thank you for sharing what you've experienced as well as all the info you've uncovered. Your efforts to gain justice for Dr. Sievers are a great tribute to her. From what I've heard and read of her, I think she'd be proud of you for pursuing this so fervently.

I guess we can't talk about a specific neighbor since they have not been named a POI. :gaah: I got nothin!!

I'm new here but I believe I have read all the previous posts in this 3rd thread of the Dr. Sievers case and some of the 2nd thread. A while back there was some discussion of the house itself and the neighborhood. I looked at some of the real estate sites that describe many aspects of the property and the area and found something of interest on Trulia. As you scroll down on the page, there is a section for crimes reported in the immediate neighborhood and there is an entry for a Suspicious Incident on 6/10/15. There is no other information regarding this on the site but I thought this was worth noting.

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida...arvis-Rd-Bonita-Springs-FL-34135#nearby/crime

I'm new here but I believe I have read all the previous posts in this 3rd thread of the Dr. Sievers case and some of the 2nd thread. A while back there was some discussion of the house itself and the neighborhood. I looked at some of the real estate sites that describe many aspects of the property and the area and found something of interest on Trulia. As you scroll down on the page, there is a section for crimes reported in the immediate neighborhood and there is an entry for a Suspicious Incident on 6/10/15. There is no other information regarding this on the site but I thought this was worth noting.

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida...arvis-Rd-Bonita-Springs-FL-34135#nearby/crime
Welcome howonkee [emoji1]

Too bad it does not say what the incident was.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My guess is a simple home burglary that went terribly wrong. They saw the trash cans still out and assumed no one was home. Felt they had to "silence" her because she may be able to identify them as living in or around the neighborhood.

My guess is a simple home burglary that went terribly wrong. They saw the trash cans still out and assumed no one was home. Felt they had to "silence" her because she may be able to identify them as living in or around the neighborhood.

Sorry bobby woo....but I don't think so!

Beaten with a hammer? That sounds like an emotional killing, an emotional over the top one with intent and knowing the victim personally somehow.

Correctamundo! I don't think it was a burglary gone wrong at all!

I assume from the LE statements that there is a neighbor involved with it...and from Dr S's sister's statements some sort of nefarious activities Dr S found out about.

And from those 2 items one can connect the dots, iykwim?

Moo

There are several reasons why I don't believe it was a home burglary:

1. the time of day ... why so close to daylight hours?

2. assuming someone had read her work schedule online and knew she had taken the week off in July as she normally does, why wait until almost the morning of the day she returns to work, why not earlier?

3. most hammer deaths (assuming it was a hammer) I've read about are much more personal in nature, showing a real rage

JMHO .....

There are several reasons why I don't believe it was a home burglary:

1. the time of day ... why so close to daylight hours?

2. assuming someone had read her work schedule online and knew she had taken the week off in July as she normally does, why wait until almost the morning of the day she returns to work, why not earlier?

3. most hammer deaths (assuming it was a hammer) I've read about are much more personal in nature, showing a real rage

JMHO .....

We don't really know when she was killed. We assume the shrill came from the house and we assume there was some arguing going on. How many neighbors really heard the voices/ arguing ?

-Nin

The problem with this theory is, even though a good one, authorities say it wasn't random leading me to believe Dr. Sievers was a target.

The problem with this theory is, even though a good one, authorities say it wasn't random leading me to believe Dr. Sievers was a target.

Mike Scott is the one who said it wasn't random. I think he is a show boater and do not trust him in the least.

As far as the hammer goes...maybe it was a weapon of convenience since that is what the perp used to break into the house. They already had it in their hand? JMO. BTW, I love hearing everyone's theories

Why did the cadets go all the way to the dog park? I posted earlier that the dog park is located Northwest of the Sievers Home.

sievers aerial dog park.jpg sievers aerial north.jpg

Did they follow a trail?

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics