FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your first link says at the beginning of the article " BONITA SPRINGS, FL -It was an emotional week for friends and family of Dr. Teresa Sievers. The Bonita Springs doctor was found dead inside her home on Monday. Dr. Sievers' nurse and close colleague spoke exclusively to NBC2 Anchor Heather Turco."

Not to be picky...just thought I'd mention the article calls her a nurse...

They call every female in healthcare a nurse because they don't want to waste their time actually knowing what role in the patient's care the interviewee plays.

I don't think the murder weapon was a hammer.

Does anyone that is familiar with the neighborhood know if there are rental houses close? One that may have frequent turnovers? Also, that red car...what is up with that? I fully believe it was there and would love to know why

Oh, you didn't at all!!! I just read some other doubting comments and just want to say, you all have the right to add this to your catalog of thoughts and theories or completely dismiss. I know much less than all of you, but sometimes am able to add a little bit of information that is going on from a location standpoint. That's all :)

Also, lets remember that it is HOT and most neighbors would have windows closed and AC going. I would think that would be a bit difficult to figure out where exactly a sound had come from.

Good point. I lived not far from the doctor in the mid 80's in Cape Coral. The summers are oppressive between the heat and humidity. It's one of the reasons we moved back north. The AC runs 24 hrs. I'm starting to doubt if the neighbor could really determine what he said he heard.

I completely agree, however, one of the neighbors stated they were "getting ready for work" when they heard the hollering.. That could mean they are inside the house getting ready or they are outside the house getting ready. I assume they did hear arguing, but it may have not come from the Sievers house. It may have been one of the neighbors, who did not hera anything, because they were arguing themselves..

Also, the neighbor who heard the "shrill" is right behind - or east of- the Sievers' house. If she did hear the shrill and nobody else heard it, it could mean that that was the direction of where the sound was traveling to, or the neighbors did not hear it for any other reason.

-Nin

Was not aware of that info, Nin, thank you...interesting

They checked the neighborhood perimeter around the house first, reaching over to Allen and Matheson, and then went all the way the dog park across the main street. They seemed to concentrate rather at that dog park according to MSM. I'll check for the article/video.

-Nin

Interesting...

if LE is concentrating at the dog park...

and... Yesterday... LE quite visibly checked fur on dogs (and cat)...

maybe there is a connection?

:waitasec:

I'm wondering why we originally believed the Sievers had two dogs. From what mckazpm posted, it seems there is one dog and a cat. Was it just a mistaken assumption, or is one dog unaccounted for?

I'm wondering why we originally believed the Sievers had two dogs. From what mckazpm posted, it seems there is one dog and a cat. Was it just a mistaken assumption, or is one dog unaccounted for?

The neighbors said they were surprised the "the dogs were not barking".

-Nin

Not encouraged by news that le is working on several leads or tips. This means they don't know what exactly to zero in on. Also means they do not have a suspect.
This case is getting colder by the day..

What did one r**f say to the other r**f?

I've got the shingles...hehehe

Hey, you are welcome, pferrin. I had not seen them either.

Here is also some little more info from NG Transcript regarding the nuisance report at the Sievers house from 2/1/2015:

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/02/ng.01.html

ALEXANDER: THAT`S been the big mystery here so far, Nancy, because we haven`t been able to get any kind of word from the security company that

was hired to take care of security for that home. They were there yesterday helping to process the crime scene, but that`s the only thing

that they would confirm. They did come to the Sievers` home on February 1st when there was a report of a nuisance but no report was generated from

that call.

It was only a thing when the neighbors were making too much noise. That`s been the only report of any kind of disturbance in that neighborhood anytime this year.

Reposting the LCSO Incident Reports for Jarvis Rd:

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/in...identSearchForm[address]=jarvis+rd&yt0=Search

-Nin

Hey, you are welcome, pferrin. I had not seen them either.

Here is also some little more info from NG Transcript regarding the nuisance report at the Sievers house from 2/1/2015:

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/02/ng.01.html

ALEXANDER: THAT`S been the big mystery here so far, Nancy, because we haven`t been able to get any kind of word from the security company that

was hired to take care of security for that home. They were there yesterday helping to process the crime scene, but that`s the only thing

that they would confirm. They did come to the Sievers` home on February 1st when there was a report of a nuisance but no report was generated from

that call.

It was only a thing when the neighbors were making too much noise. That`s been the only report of any kind of disturbance in that neighborhood anytime this year.

Reposting the LCSO Incident Reports for Jarvis Rd:

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/in...identSearchForm[address]=jarvis+rd&yt0=Search

-Nin

I have been searching for the death investigation listed on sheriff's site on 3-1-2015...finally found it..looks like lady may have passed of old age ailments. It was at 27082 Jarvis.

No pleas
No tip requests
No reward offered

Just request for donations and back to business ... strange!

I think LE knows who did it and is getting their ducks in order. If they know, they don't need to offer rewards, etc. Maaaaaaybeeee? Sister's comment could be perceived as knowledge of the killer, too. Just my opinion, but it would explain radio silence from all parties. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee