FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably do have a massive amount of stuff to go through and connect the dots. I cant help but wonder if Dr didnt stumble upon something and confront someone. Perhaps a whistle blower type thing. All I know if the brutality of her death speaks volumes. Someone wasn't concerned about just knocking her out and getting away. Someone was in a rage and wanted her dead. jmo

Maybe someone broke into the home looking specifically for that. Although not unheard of, it's hard to think of someone breaking in specifically to murder multiple people with just a hammer.

Could have been a friend of a friend, dogwalker, lawncare, etc. who knew the family was out of town and broke in with hammer to smash a small safe if there was one? I always think of things like this: a housekeeper, maid, dogwalker, window washer, etc. might be totally above reproach, but a co-worker, friend, relative or acquaintance of one of them might not be. It's normal to talk about your workday and not think anything of mentioning something like a trip or vacation about a client.

Have I missed the TOD, has it been reported yet? That might make a difference as to intent.

NIN.... yep, saw the Sheriff's statement earlier. Don't think this issue held them up in the case after reading.

I too thought today's event with the pets at the home on Jarvis was weird, taking place out in plain site. Seems that procedure would've been done at the get-go. We're all just waiting for justice to be done---praying LE gets all their ducks in a row so perp's defense hasn't a chance.

Dog and Pony meant to invoke fear and possibly a confession in the person/s who did it. Otherwise, the animals would have been taken to a vet's or a lab for testing, or it could have been done inside the home or even in the fenced backyard. LE wants this activity known to the public.

Neighborhood person for sure, older kid? I'm thinking so. Friend of neighborhood kid who thought empty house? I'm thinking maybe so.

Mike Scott is the one who said it wasn't random. I think he is a show boater and do not trust him in the least.

As far as the hammer goes...maybe it was a weapon of convenience since that is what the perp used to break into the house. They already had it in their hand? JMO. BTW, I love hearing everyone's theories

Plus, easier to get than a gun for most people. I'm thinking teen neighbor or immature adult male.

It is what it is and each of you are fully capable of making your own decisions... I can tell you that my family member came home from work and the street was lined with vehicles, again. 2 squads, 1 detective (unmarked), crime scene, Lee County animal control. The animals were not being paraded. They were brought out one at a time, laid on what appeared to be a blanket, a group of the said individuals were squatted down around the animal and it was visible that they were getting something from each animal. This was being done in a shaded area just off the garage. Can't say specifically what was being done, only what appeared to be being done. My guess, is that this was done on a sterile pad to avoid any cross contamination. That's just my guess. I was simply trying to offer information that was going on within view yesterday. If anyone chooses not to believe it, then that's ok too. It is also my understanding that when the crime scene tape is lifted that all investigative efforts have been completed. Now it's on to analyzing and following up with what details seem to surface. I, personally, don't get the weirdness...it's an ongoing investigation and it doesn't get wrapped up like we all want it to be so quickly. Rest assured that these animals are being cared for!!

Mckazpm, were the animals brought out from the house or from the backyard?

Snopes on the "conspiracy" canard:

Five Holistic Doctors Dead

---
Folks who deeply distrust medicine and science might take the list’s assertions as plausible, but under the slightest scrutiny its claims disintegrate.
---
^^ from last graf; much more at link

If I were LE, I'd be looking at anyone that lived within a 2 block radius from Dr S....anyone with an arrest record for drugs, domestic violence, & B&E. I say this only because past behavior is predict active of future behaviors.

<modsnip>

And if I was LE, I'd look for common denominators & then wait for my "bingo" moment.

After all, DNA doesn't lie....even if you get it from her dogs.

All moo

Dog and Pony meant to invoke fear and possibly a confession in the person/s who did it. Otherwise, the animals would have been taken to a vet's or a lab for testing, or it could have been done inside the home or even in the fenced backyard. LE wants this activity known to the public.

Neighborhood person for sure, older kid? I'm thinking so. Friend of neighborhood kid who thought empty house? I'm thinking maybe so.

Oh...I had not given any thought to that, but you may be on to something there...

Felicity, I think your thought here makes a lot of sense.

Not encouraged by news that le is working on several leads or tips. This means they don't know what exactly to zero in on. Also means they do not have a suspect.
This case is getting colder by the day..

I think the opposite is true. They are building their case. This is a good video from Fox4 talking about the case and why the LCSO is not reaching out for tips from the public at this time:

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Tips-slowing-down-in-Sievers-murder-case-316357601.html

-Nin

<modsnip>

NCMA "The National Certification Medical Association is a certification agency and academic professional membership association representing the Allied Health Career competencies. NCMA&#8217;s evaluations are a two part assessment- theory and clinical. Thereby demanding and promoting the highest educational competencies and clinical skills from allied health schools, educators and finally the graduates themselves. Our goal is to promote excellent patient care and guaranteed clinically skilled graduates/practitioners by certifying through vigorous process ensuring to promote the decrease in pre-analytical errors." copied from the NCMA website.

http://ncmanow.org

I think you are right - a lot of people just assume if your in a medical office you are a nurse.

Mod Reminder

*Rumors and gossip are NOT allowed on WS. If you read it on Facebook, leave it on Facebook.

*Unless LE indicates that an individual is a POI/suspect, that individual is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing and speculation. Please keep your suspicions to yourself.

*WS holds to a "victim friendly" policy, so the above applies even more strongly to family members, particularly parents and spouses, who in most cases are innocent, and suffering terribly when their loved one is missing or murdered. The last thing we want to do is add to their pain. Therefore, they always are granted the benefit of the doubt.

*Brainstorming theories is encouraged, but must be based on fact. For our purposes, "fact" refers to information published in the mainstream media (MSM) or other acceptable sources, such as academic and professional publications.

*When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source.

*If you can't link it, you can't post it.

*Social media is a nightmare in terms of rumors. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include link.

*Comments and posts by the general public are considered rumor, and therefore, off limits. Again, leave them where you find them.

*Mods have the right to edit and delete posts at their discretion if deemed inappropriate, or in violation of TOS. Complaints, questions and concerns should be addressed in a private message to a mod or admin. DO NOT post them in the thread.

*If at any time, you have questions or need assistance, the mod team is happy to help you. Please use the pm system to contact us.

The above is only a partial list of rules. You'll find others at the link provided. Please check them out, it is your responsibility to know them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

:tyou:

Sparky

So I am still not sure, did the Sievers have one or two dogs?

And a question for the neighbors who do you see going over there to care for the pets?

Mod Reminder

*Rumors and gossip are NOT allowed on WS. If you read it on Facebook, leave it on Facebook.

*Unless LE indicates that an individual is a POI/suspect, that individual is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing and speculation. Please keep your suspicions to yourself.

*WS holds to a "victim friendly" policy, so the above applies even more strongly to family members, particularly parents and spouses, who in most cases are innocent, and suffering terribly when their loved one is missing or murdered. The last thing we want to do is add to their pain. Therefore, they always are granted the benefit of the doubt.

*Brainstorming theories is encouraged, but must be based on fact. For our purposes, "fact" refers to information published in the mainstream media (MSM) or other acceptable sources, such as academic and professional publications.

*When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source.

*Social media is a nightmare in terms of rumors. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include link.

*Comments and posts by the general public are considered rumor, and therefore, off limits. Again, leave them where you find them.

*Mods have the right to edit and delete posts at their discretion if deemed inappropriate, or in violation of TOS. Complaints, questions and concerns should be addressed in a private message to a mod or admin. DO NOT post them in the thread.

*If at any time, you have questions or need assistance, the mod team is happy to help you. Please use the pm system to contact us.

The above is only a partial list of rules. You'll find others at the link provided. Please check them out, it is your responsibility to know them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

Sparky

Thank you. We definitely need pROOF before posting facts. I completely understand. ;)

-Nin :hiding:

Mod Reminder

Sparky

:gomods:

Does anyone that is familiar with the neighborhood know if there are rental houses close? One that may have frequent turnovers? Also, that red car...what is up with that? I fully believe it was there and would love to know why

I thought I read there was a brownish vehicle they inquiring of?

Now its red? I must have lost too much time reading the thread if the color changed and I didn't notice it.

I thought I read there was a brownish vehicle they inquiring of?

Now its red? I must have lost too much time reading the thread if the color changed and I didn't notice it.

There are 2 different cars. One tan Avalanche was parked in the Sievers' driveway on Monday morning, the day of the homicide. The other car was described by a young neighbor as being red. As he reported, he had noticed the car twice in the week prior to Dr Siever's death in front of the house or in the drive way.

The links have been posted previously.

-Nin

There are 2 different cars. One tan Avalanche was parked in the Sievers' driveway on Monday morning, the day of the homicide. The other car was described by a young neighbor as being red. As he reported, he had noticed the car twice in the week prior to Dr Siever's death in front of the house or in the drive way.

The links have been posted previously.

-Nin

I'll find a link for that, but for now, there's this from July 6.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hammer-used-to-kill-florida-doctor-report-says/

This article also mentions
1) the hammer being the weapon, but said LE would not confirm
2) one neighbor told reporter shrill voice morning of June 29
3) another neighbor reported hearing a male voice shouting at 5:00am, June 29

Perhaps a neighbor w/a drug prob thought she'd have a stash of drugs around, since she was a dr. And decided to rob them while they were out of town, not realizing she had returned home early.

Hmmmm..

You brought up a good point... IMO...

A confrontation between a drug fueled, desperate perp and the doctor could possibly explain the brutality of the attack...

I had been thinking the brutality was probably associated with a crime of passion...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member