FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot tell. The house is totally dark except for the outside lights.

A previous post indicated Jarvis was loaded with media earlier. Appears from a later post that all but a couple of SUV's have left. I would think if an arrest was imminent, media would be swarming, unless the arrest is not in the vicinity or even out of the area altogether.

A previous post indicated Jarvis was loaded with media earlier. Appears from a later post that all but a couple of SUV's have left. I would think if an arrest was imminent, media would be swarming, unless the arrest is not in the vicinity or even out of the area altogether.

Not in the vicinity is my guess/opinion

There's a post on the downstairs thread that might explain why the media has relocated.

They are probably holding off new info, so they can have breaking news at 11pm. We're almost there!

If no one is staying at the house why would the media be there anyway? If they arrest elsewhere they couldn't even get a statement from MS if he isn't living there. Unless the arrest happens at one of their next door neighbors. jmo

I'm still here waiting, refreshing, waiting, refreshing like everyone else :gaah:

On another topic, I hope all of you in South Florida are surviving all the storms - watching Wink News online I can see how bad your weather's been - sending good wishes your way!

They are probably holding off new info, so they can have breaking news at 11pm. We're almost there!

I would think if an arrest has been made the station would not hold off on reporting until 11pm (?)

We may have to wait until tomorrow if something happens. Unless someone has a reporter twitter link that stays with it through the night. If there are multiple arrests that may cause a reporting delay too.jmo

We may have to wait until tomorrow if something happens. Unless someone has a reporter twitter link that stays with it through the night. If there are multiple arrests that may cause a reporting delay too.jmo

I'm making some coffee, can't go to sleep now.

While we are waiting anyone want to take guesses on how many people are involved in TS murder? Im guessing 3. No names no discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheeseghost22