FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the facebook for Jimmy Rodgers been removed? I can't find it now.

"Theoretically" the alarm can be disarmed remotely, by cellphone, at the prearranged time. jmo

I would think if that was the case, that info would be in the cell phone records. I bet the alarm company gets the info too.

No, he was not. But it does appear he may have hired a hit man.

Thanks, wasn't sure I was reading a post correctly. This killer is about 20 years younger than the Sievers. If the only connection is that he is a "friend" of the doctor's husband.... I would imagine the grieving husband needs a case load of Imodium about now!

Tomorrow morning he will be in court facing the charges.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Now they know who done it they have to connect the evidence to who hired him. I sure hope there is communication and a money trail to that person.

How was him and hubby friends since the guy was born in 1990. How old is hubby? ROGERS WAS ONLY 15 YEARS OLD IN 2005.

So why is the media saying him and hubby were friends.

NBC2 just said on LiveStream that they knocked on Siever's door and no answer, but that they heard dog barking. If MS was at office today and has not returned home, who is caring for the dogs. The street is full of media. I don't see MS trying to get through that.

I hear a chorus of birds singing! Anybody else hear them?

Note to self: find emoticon

I've been thinking the same thing. I don't think this Rodgers monster plans on going down alone!

The city in missouri that their condo is in automatically raised a red flag. I used to live there. There is a huge drug problem and at one point it was one of the worst areas for meth busts in the country.

ALARM.... LE probably new early only if and how the alarm was disarmed, whether by cell phone or just using the code.

FRIENDS.... Jimmy Rodgers and MS reportedly being friends has been reported by MSM as "sources say", not yet officially by LE. WHO are their sources?

ALARM.... LE probably new early only if and how the alarm was disarmed, whether by cell phone or just using the code.

FRIENDS.... Jimmy Rodgers and MS reportedly being friends has been reported by MSM as "sources say", not yet officially by LE. WHO are their sources?

LE would never confirm this until after the fact

I wonder if one of the fund accounts were set up in order to raise $$ for Jimmy Rodgers' payment. Maybe somebody did not have enough cash on hand. ??

I wonder if one of the fund accounts were set up in order to raise $$ for Jimmy Rodgers' payment. Maybe somebody did not have enough cash on hand. ??

I was just sitting here thinking I bet they have subpoenaed them to see what money was withdrew and checking JR deposits.

Jimmy's girlfriend turned over a lot of evidence after they made arrest for probation charge. He served 57 months in prison. His gf is pregnant and indicated Jimmy recd pay raise on June 30.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/29893665/missouri-man-to-be-charged-with-sievers-murder

Wink news is still falsely reporting that husband has been arrested.

If you google Teresa Sievers it comes up. Strange. Prayers for the entire Sievers family tonight.

Why would LE say this was not random if the tip just came in?

Just heard another news conference in 45 minutes...FYI

Sheriff's Office to make another announcement in 45 minutes according to NBC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220