FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was him and hubby friends since the guy was born in 1990. How old is hubby? ROGERS WAS ONLY 15 YEARS OLD IN 2005.

So why is the media saying him and hubby were friends.

Maybe because they can't say they were partners in crime quite yet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy's girlfriend turned over a lot of evidence after they made arrest for probation charge. He served 57 months in prison. His gf is pregnant and indicated Jimmy recd pay raise on June 30.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/29893665/missouri-man-to-be-charged-with-sievers-murder

Wink news is still falsely reporting that husband has been arrested.

If you google Teresa Sievers it comes up. Strange. Prayers for the entire Sievers family tonight.
I thought he was arrested yesterday, IDK now. We'll find out soon!

If there is, someone needs to come and get the dogs from the Jarvis home!!!!

Jimmy was in TS home before she even arrived, all set up with jumpsuit on, probably a hair net, didn't leave any DNA. MO FO

On the NBC2 facebook page the presser is 6:30pm eastern

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Humm. Does this mean a second arrest maybe?

I certainly hope so. I have serious concerns regarding the safety of Dr. Siever's daughters until everyone connected to this crime is under arrest.

Hmm.
http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/27/man-charged-in-bonita-springs-doctors-killing/

Rodgers, who was on probation for possessing a handgun as a felon, was arrested Wednesday for leaving Missouri without contacting his probation officer, according to a federal arrest warrant. Rodgers was in Fort Myers on June 28 at a Walmart on 6 Mile Cypress Parkway, the warrant said. The document did not say how he was identified.

Rodgers was friends with Sievers’ husband, Mark, according to sources.

Jimmy was in TS home before she even arrived, all set up with jumpsuit on, probably a hair net, didn't leave any DNA. MO FO

Ugh. Unbelievable. And I am more blown away at the person who hired him. Jimmy is an obvious loon with the nickname The Hammer. The one who hired him, gave him inside info and paid him was a wolf in sheep's clothing. He wanted her to suffer. No pain spared. That is beyond evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no doubt Jimmy will give up everyone involved and it will be very shortly,IF he hasn't already.

Just heard on Wink News that JR is only being charged with second degree murder ... Hmmmm, it will be interesting to see if that's mentioned in the upcoming press/news conference. So does that mean that someone else will be charged with murder in the first degree?????

I certainly hope so. I have serious concerns regarding the safety of Dr. Siever's daughters until everyone connected to this crime is under arrest.

Are the girls still with their father? I'm very concerned for them as well.

I've been busy multi-tasking so y'all may already have heard this (I've left the NBC2 live stream playing and just listening in) -

They confirmed that LE did lockdown Dr. Siever's office yesterday and, if I heard it correctly, removed several things. I know the office manager (NOT Mark) was interviewed because I stopped to view the video and she was on during that part.

This tweet is on the live channel 2 feed between the tweets about the Sievers case. Wonder if there is a connection since it's next to Bonita Springs: Scene on Pine Island Rd in #NorthFortMyers. CCPD says they're looking for a man in the woods & Copter in air @NBC2
https://twitter.com/NBC2/with_replies

Just heard on Wink News that JR is only being charged with second degree murder ... Hmmmm, it will be interesting to see if that's mentioned in the upcoming press/news conference. So does that mean that someone else will be charged with murder in the first degree?????

Even with that hammer image on his FB which says, "She said what the "f" are you doing with that hammer" comment posted on June 16th, 13 days prior to the murder? Thats strange or rather ironic then isn't it. Sounds like it was in the planning stages then. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220