FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt same - right away - odd to not see/hear the husband searching for the killer ~

Odd that he wasn't searching for the killer, and also never appeared grieving other than 1 report that he had broken down on the street outside the home.

Thanks a lot tubum, appreciate this. I owe you one :) I found the July 1968 on a family relatives site, but not the day. That was missing.

Some were speculating MS and CWW are twins, separated at birth. Anyone have the DOB for MS?

Please clear something up for me if you can.. were BOTH JR and WW at the murder scene, if you know, or has that not yet been revealed? Murder for hire was my pick too.. reminds me of old gangster movies with James Cagney.. jmo

Odd that he wasn't searching for the killer, and also never appeared grieving other than 1 report that he had broken down on the street outside the home.

Annie Lisa did say in an interview that Mark was "destroyed." Maybe acting, but in all fairness, if I were in the same position, guilty or not, I wouldn't be doing interviews.

If Jimmy was waiting in the house when TS got home why did the neighbors hear a mans voice in the early hours and a woman scream? Do we even know what time TS got home? Whats up with the van and how does that play into it?

I wonder if the family suspected? I am thinking not or they would have kept the kids.

It would make sense to keep them while LE does their work looking for the killer

For certain. His old best friend "knew a guy." I think if I were a terrible, greedy person hiring a hit man I would prefer for it to be someone I only tangentially connected to--if it all just someone incredibly violent with no conscience, so they wouldn't decide to confess someday. I can think of someone like this in another case I follow. Also no gun used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear you!

The silence/absence of someone who'd normally be vocal and try to keep an investigation in the media seems to be a telltale sign of guilt. I wonder if MS suspected that LE was onto him.
I wonder if TS's family started to get info that made them begin to suspect his involvement. The sister's update didn't mention anything about MS, even though she spoke of the practice and gave advice to TS's former patients in terms of finding a new practice. It seemed like she knew something and was gearing people away from the practice that MS and the healing masseuse are trying to reinvigorate.

Someone wanted a "side-by-side"... This is the best I can do with published and public photos shared on the web...

MS and TS
dd7b0aa6ed378ea823dc3490efeb8093.jpg

CWW
1a3d66a800f049241f19a86dc9bdc1ec.jpg

If Jimmy was waiting in the house when TS got home why did the neighbors hear a mans voice in the early hours and a woman scream? Do we even know what time TS got home? Whats up with the van and how does that play into it?

If you think about it, they never said a man and woman arguing they just said a man's voice arguing - maybe they were arguing with each other over something?

When looking at the killers pictures, I can see Jimmie as a killer.

But Wayne? Who would guess.

I remember years ago that there were many killers with the middle name of Wayne. Someone had been commenting on that. John Wayne Gacy, for instance.

Now we have Curtis Wayne, retired! Just wow!

Please clear something up for me if you can.. were BOTH JR and WW at the murder scene, if you know, or has that not yet been revealed? Murder for hire was my pick too.. reminds me of old gangster movies with James Cagney.. jmo

Haven't heard any specifics, but assuming no car other than Sievers's was parked at or near the house, WW could have been the driver, dropping JR on a street nearby, then picking him up some distance from the house afterwards.

Someone wanted a "side-by-side"... This is the best I can do with published and public photos shared on the web...

MS and TS
dd7b0aa6ed378ea823dc3490efeb8093.jpg

CWW
1a3d66a800f049241f19a86dc9bdc1ec.jpg

T & MS look soo happy. WHY?

Nothing's been confirmed yet, but I'm thinking just JR was at the murder scene, and WW was a middleman for someone....?

Tricia just announced on her radio podcast that "they" do not know where Mark and the children are.

This explains the Sheriff's ire at media, JMHO.

Didnt neighbors say that a red car had been there that week that had never been there before? Maybe they were scouting out the place and getting familiar with it.

Tricia just announced on her radio podcast that "they" do not know where Mark and the children are.

This explains the Sheriff's ire at media, JMHO.

Gosh that really worries me. I am really scared for the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member