FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I was given 1968
• 07/21/1968. Wayne Wright…Fenton Mo.

This article says, 7/21/69.. So the question is which one is the correct one? Maybe we won't know until the paperwork in prison is posted. :thinking:

Probably a typo

The only difference I can see is the one on the right has eyeglasses that are more square. Other than that I can't tell them apart

CWW's ears are smaller and snugger to his head. His nose is longer and pointier and his head is shaped pointier too IMO. At a distance it wouldn't be noticeable but close up it would IMO.

I guess I do not think they look identical. Definitely different noses. Eyes are different too. They look like they could be related, just not twins. Count me in on waiting on seeing if the third arrests sells out a fourth person (who still is shilling even as the arrests go down).

MS FB CWW:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• ww ms fb post2.png
    ww ms fb post2.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 662
I seriously think there may be two more arrests in this case.

I guess I do not think they look identical. Definitely different noses. Eyes are different too. They look like they could be related, just not twins. Count me in on waiting on seeing if the third arrests sells out a fourth person (who still is shilling even as the arrests go down).

Cherchez la femme...

To register for notification and view offender details click the offender's name.
Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Agency/Reason Reporting Agency
WRIGHT, CURTIS WAYNE 07/21/1968 47 In Custody Jefferson County Jail Jefferson County Jail

Interesting, because the other Mug Shot from the Meth bust, from 8/30/2011 he was out (released from jail or prison on 1/12/2012…4 months later!......don’t know what kind of probation, etc he was on. (Vine Inmate Service)

I just thought of another motive. Could someone have been running drugs through her practice and she found out?

Totally. But her husband would still have to be involved because I don't think Lenka (or anyone else on the staff) would randomly find the hit man Hammer in another state (who happens to be connected to the husband) to kill the doctor.

ETA: Hold on, didn't now the liaison worked at the office! Sheesh.

NBC2 reported W would fly down to do work on the computers at the practice, and also work on them remotely. Wasn't he also in home security a while back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper