FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I heard it correctly in WINK NEWS live, they said the couple announced their pregnancy on FB the night Dr. Sievers was murdered. WINK showed the pregnancy stick that was posted.

http://www.winknews.com/live

I am waiting for the rebroadcast of the 10:00 news since I missed some of it.

Wright also flew into FL to console MS after the murder. Perhaps this is when the final payment occurred. Just a thought

JR's girlfriend posted her pregnancy test on FB, announcing they were expecting, on the date the murder took place.

It's certainly not cost effective to have someone fly down from MO to work on computers unless there's something "funny" going on .... i.e. embezzling, or hiding other transactions such as drugs of some kind

So it may not have been an affair. May have been an illegal operation going on at her practice and she found out. Maybe she threatened to turn them in. jmo

If I heard it correctly in WINK NEWS live, they said the couple announced their pregnancy on FB the night Dr. Sievers was murdered. WINK showed the pregnancy stick that was posted.

http://www.winknews.com/live

I am waiting for the rebroadcast of the 10:00 news since I missed some of it.

Wright also flew into FL to console MS after the murder. Perhaps this is when the final payment occurred. Just a thought

News at 10:00 re: Dr. Sievers begins at 21:57:00

JR's girlfriend posted her pregnancy test on FB, announcing they were expecting, on the date the murder took place.

Yeah, put something heartwarming on your FB to throw off LE, aah the evil
that lurks, blows my mind.

It's certainly not cost effective to have someone fly down from MO to work on computers unless there's something "funny" going on .... i.e. embezzling, or hiding other transactions such as drugs of some kind

I wonder how Mark explained the need for this high priced computer guy

Since many states now require electronic prescriptions especially for narcotics.. someone may have been sending prescriptions under fictitious names from the office's computers with TS electronic signature and selling the meds on the street or saving narcs for personal use. This would also be something a computer guru could cover up so TS wouldnt know..jmo

New presecriptions and refills when the original prescriptions run out cannot be submitted electronically. At least this is how it is on Louisiana. A hard copy of the prescription is necessary. That is, for controlled substances.

Feels like anything is possible at this point.

Yup, that one isn't a twist or turn its a cliff. It's food for thought by it could give CWW motive potential of his own and knowledge of the travel schedule too

So it may not have been an affair. May have been an illegal operation going on at her practice and she found out. Maybe she threatened to turn them in. jmo

Do you think she would have come home and left the girls with him if she knew all this though?

Yup, that one isn't a twist or turn its a cliff. It's food for thought by it could give CWW motive potential of his own and knowledge of the travel schedule too

I was just thinking the same thing. Leaving MS out of the equation. What could be his motive though?

But was MS aware too?

IDK. This new turn opens a door for different motives though. But I still think there is another arrest coming and I think I know who that will be.One I would love to be wrong about. jmo

according to reports, JR's girlfriend knew nothing about it at that time

I wonder how long JR was gone from MO and what did he tell his girlfriend to explain his absence.

I have not heart the report that the girlfriend knew nothing about the murder. (Not doubting you) I heard that she told LE where the evidence was. I probably missed something.

Now I'm wondering if the "Universal Communications" business has MS listed as the registered agent, and CWW in his Facebook photo looks like MS, maybe he could pass for MS and travel under his name and ID? Who knows? I do believe now that the only reason why CWW would handle any tech work for the computers (business or personal) is to intentionally mismanage funds or sell drugs, even if they were just pharmaceutical drugs or supplements and not recreational drugs - I'm sure there is money to be made in some of those drugs or supplements. It will be very interesting to see the extent of this "operation" and who all the players are. My guess is TS found out and this was why she was murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius