FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe TS was about to, or had strong suspicions and was getting close to a discovery.

I'm thinking TS could have confided in someone in the office other than her husband about her suspicions but it somehow got back to CWW or MS and she was silenced.

It was changed 3 times. Who knows. I dont think that went as planned. jmo.

I was one of the 1st people who pointed out that it was ridiculous and plain greed. There were some who actually justified it based on some usual b.s. like,, "oh well different lifestyle" "schooling, etc".

Send them to public school just like we all do!

Bottom line is it was a "red flag", as we now see.

Pure and simple.:thinking:

I don't think she left hubby a dime. That could be why nothing was said by him about the million dollar funding page.

I was one of the 1st people who pointed out that it was ridiculous and plain greed. There were some who actually justified it based on some usual b.s. like,, "oh well different lifestyle" "schooling, etc".

It threw up a huge red flag to me. Especially when its less than 24 hours after her murder. Greed!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely, a giant red flag from day one!

TS and her ex seem to have a good friendship. He said they talked about once a month. I wonder if she confided things going on at home or work to him? He may have alot to say once all the arrests are made. jmo.

It threw up a huge red flag to me. Especially when its less than 24 hours after her murder. Greed!!!!!!!!!

I was on vacation at that time, using a rinky-dink laptop too, lol. But I was also thinking, "boy oh boy, I hope LE reads here, and sees a few of us are saying, "red flag- red flag".....maybe, who knows now.

But that site did change often from the lady in the office making her funding anouncement to justify an outrageous sum of money when others are simply happy to have anything at all , to the male, then the announcement of charity . But my god her body wasn't even cold! How about old fashioned decorum (I thought) Is that now out of style too?:facepalm:

Jmo,when spouses, especially wives, are murdered, money is almost always a motive, whether it is to prevent alimony, child support or straight out get insurance cash. If a new love is a factor, divorce is an option. But not when money and/or greed plays a role. Taking on a new woman and maybe a new family is expensive. Supporting the current one while setting up house again is expensive. Whatever this case boils down to...$$$$ are a big factor somehow. Jmo

TS was the primary bread winner.. she would have had to support MS ( pay alimony) if they got divorced.. If this is all about money and drugs then by eliminating TS they really killed the goose who laid the golden egg. ..unless they could replace her in the practice with another MD who would be clueless to any illegal machinations... JMO

While I have my hunches, based on knowing that CWW worked at the office, *anyone* in the office (or even anyone he knew locally) could have conspired with him. So I understand the caution about even using the term POI.

TS was the primary bread winner.. she would have had to support MS ( pay alimony) if they got divorced.. If this is all about money and drugs then by eliminating TS they really killed the goose who laid the golden egg. ..unless they could replace her in the practice with another MD who would be clueless to any illegal machinations... JMO
Unless she was going to turn them in. Golden goose or not, no one wants to go to prison, again!

Maybe custody was a motive as well as possible insurance money. Guess we will have to wait and see.

In any case...glad people involved (so far) are so ^%#*{} stupid.

Why such a brutal killing? And how did LE see the connectivity in the crime so quickly?

Why such a brutal killing? And how did LE see the connectivity in the crime so quickly?

I know. It certainly wouldn't have taken 27 blows to the head with a hammer to cause her death. Just watched the ID show of the autopsy of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. That type of anger seems to have been inflicted on Teresa.

I just checked the roster and no names in bookings or warrants that I recognized.

TS and her ex seem to have a good friendship. He said they talked about once a month. I wonder if she confided things going on at home or work to him? He may have alot to say once all the arrests are made. jmo.

X also posted on MS FB, by the way.

-Nin

I hope that WW wasn't stealing or doing something illegal or got fired from Dr. T and then he decided to brutally murder her. To avoid consequences. Or something. I mean without MS's knowledge. I just have always had a feeling MS was/has never been involved. I could be naive but I think it may be someone else. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyimagine