FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now read all 42 pages.....my head is spinning!

But....Where are those kids?! I have been worried about them all night....
I know! I have been scanning every article and post on here looking for word on the kids. I don't even care about getting answers right now, I just want to know the kids are safe! My stomach is in knots over it.

Was it ever confirmed who was the man with glasses driving the tan Avalanche spotted in the driveway that morning?

I have now read all 42 pages.....my head is spinning!

But....Where are those kids?! I have been worried about them all night....

What did you read that was 42 pages long? I need my coffee but would appreciate a link. Thank you! What a mess this case is amounting to. I feel so badly for all the loved ones of TS and of course for her because of her very untimely death. Such a positive smart and passionate woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone! Wow what a day yesterday!

Please try to remember to leave Dr. Sievers staff out of the conversation. None of them have been linked to CW in the ways that have been posted a few threads back.

Keep the children and family in your prayers and thoughts.

:tyou:

:moo:

These threads?

What did you read that was 42 pages long? I need my coffee but would appreciate a link. Thank you! What a mess this case is amounting to. I feel so badly for all the loved ones of TS and of course for her very untimely death.

What did you read that was 42 pages long? I need my coffee but would appreciate a link. Thank you! What a mess this case is amounting to. I feel so badly for all the loved ones of TS and of course for her very untimely death.

I believe the poster was talking about 42 threads here. No documents have been released. Jmo

I believe the poster was talking about 42 threads here. No documents have been released. Jmo

Appreciate! I stay updated but wanted to ensure I didn't miss anything. Though, this is a lot ot take in!

He posted he was retired on FB. Just wondering what he did prior to that and if he was still working off and on (besides for Dr S and MS).

-Nin

Jail time. I read he got 6 years but the charges were in 2009 so he got out early so I wonder how long he's been out.

I have so much to say but I'm not sure how to make it all sound PC for this forum! The struggle is real.

I know. It certainly wouldn't have taken 27 blows to the head with a hammer to cause her death. Just watched the ID show of the autopsy of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. That type of anger seems to have been inflicted on Teresa.

Or, as they always say in the movies, it could be that JR just liked it. Maybe he was "methed" up. After the recent Virginia shooting, we can be glad he wasn't wearing a GoPro.

I saw that too. You'd think with any arrest he'd reach out in relief, but with his lifelong friend arrested you'd think he'd also reach out in shock and assurance. The fact he hasn't says alot

Yes, that has to be a mistake as Rodgers was arrested for leaving Missouri while on probation

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Neighbors-react-to-arrests-in-Sievers-murder-323180811.html

Is there a mistake in this article? The leaving Florida part.. it says :

Rodgers and Wright are both from Missouri, and Rodgers was on probation.
He wasn't supposed to leave the state of Florida.
"Why did he leave all the way from Missouri to come here? Especially when he was on probation. Why did he do that?" Contreras questioned.

Pretty sure that is just a mistake on the part of the journalist. He was on probation in MO and probably not supposed to leave that state w/o permission from his probation officer.

I'm wondering if LE already picked the other POI up? Don't they have a certain amount of time that they can hold him before they charge him? Is it the same with booking? I simply find it hard that the media hasn't been all over him unless they can't get to him? JMO

I was all hyped up yesterday morning when I read the anticipation of arrests here. I didn't get back here until last night after hearing the very brief mention on NG. Unfortunately, I was too tired to read and just skipped to an article.

Now, having read it all here and reached the end, all I can say is WOW.

I have to wonder if MS purposely stayed behind in Conn. with the children by claiming the kids wanted to visit family a bit more. That made for the perfect storm that occurred.

I'm hanging in here because I believe more arrest(s) will come today. Let's hope we get to connect the last dots by evening. I believe it could go two different ways, or two different ways that are related to each other. It could even be one that does not include MS, but I'm growing very doubtful about that. Who lets a meth maker run the computer system of a medical office?

MS would be absolutely shocked by this development and be reaching out to TS family. jmo

I am a little behind reading the posts.. Has this been posted yet? I found it extremely interesting!!

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I picked up a lot from this article. One that MS paid for the wedding reception of his old college friend? That is odd, right?

And this:

Federal and Missouri state court records show Rodgers pleaded guilty to resisting arrest in 2008, putting him on probation. In October 2009, Rodgers was found with 43 guns and indicted on a charge of possessing a firearm while a felon. He pleaded guilty and received nearly five years in federal prison, getting out in December 2014.
Looks like he hasn't been out long.

It seems like these arrests might cause MS to pull out an emergency plan of action. I know people have been asking about the kids. I would hope (I trust) LE would use any legal power possible to ensure the safety of the kids, in case MS implodes, right? I think we'll all feel better once we know they're safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState