FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a lot from this article. One that MS paid for the wedding reception of his old college friend? That is odd, right?

And this:

Looks like he hasn't been out long.

.....or, The Hit Paid for the wedding reception.

I was all hyped up yesterday morning when I read the anticipation of arrests here. I didn't get back here until last night after hearing the very brief mention on NG. Unfortunately, I was too tired to read and just skipped to an article.

Now, having read it all here and reached the end, all I can say is WOW.

I have to wonder if MS purposely stayed behind in Conn. with the children by claiming the kids wanted to visit family a bit more. That made for the perfect storm that occurred.

I'm hanging in here because I believe more arrest(s) will come today. Let's hope we get to connect the last dots by evening. I believe it could go two different ways, or two different ways that are related to each other. It could even be one that does not include MS, but I'm growing very doubtful about that. Who lets a meth maker run the computer system of a medical office?

Only a character on Breaking Bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I read about these two that were arrested the more I get irritated with the 2nd degree murder charges. They both seem like career criminals and you would think only one plea deal would be offered if they are trying to get one to flip on the others. Please...someone explain to me how this 20 something year old is only getting 2nd degree? Wouldn't simply taking the death penalty off the table be bargaining enough for such a brutal murder??? What am I missing? Someone talk some sense into me!

I'm wondering if LE already picked the other POI up? Don't they have a certain amount of time that they can hold him before they charge him? Is it the same with booking? I simply find it hard that the media hasn't been all over him unless they can't get to him? JMO

What other POI? Both suspects are in custody.

Also, does anyone from the Sievers neighborhood know if the dogs have been picked up or taken care of yet?

The more I read about these two that were arrested the more I get irritated with the 2nd degree murder charges. They both seem like career criminals and you would think only one plea deal would be offered if they are trying to get one to flip on the others. Please...someone explain to me how this 20 something year old is only getting 2nd degree? Wouldn't simply taking the death penalty off the table be bargaining enough for such a brutal murder??? What am I missing? Someone talk some sense into me!

IMO (that some others here share as well) there will be a 1st Degree Murder charge to come. No proof obviously but that is the thought among a few of us here. Hopefully that helps ease your nerves a little. The hard part is waiting to see who/when that happens!

I think I know what everyone is now thinking..Several of us thought this was murder for hire, as "old fashioned" as that sounded. Let's face it.. it makes sense that a weapon other than a gun was used. The alleged perp was a convicted felon and lived in Missouri. He would have to get the gun on a plane. All luggage is x-rayed.. there would be a record of that. he couldn't take that risk...or the risk of being stopped for possession of a firearm by a felon. I guess he could have used a knife or his bare hands..He sounds particularly sadistic to me..hitting her with a hammer and listening to the sounds of her skull cracking. So, let's say JR was the perp and "maybe" CWW was the go between person. Go between for whom? I mean i KNOW what we think but could that be another twist? Unhappy spouses do hire people to kill for them.. Awful, but not really that "unusual". The office staff knew CWW. Apparently, so did Teresa's family. JMO but it is possible that there is an obsessed person in there somewhere.. jealous of TS and her success and fame and wanting control of MS, the practice, money, possibly skimming off the top.. disgruntled employee or even relative who may or may not have acted in consort with whom we expect to be arrested shortly. JMO .. As we have seen this week with the murders in Virginia, workplace relationships can be complicated and sometimes deadly. MOO and just speculating.. I am guessing there may be more than one other person who is going to go down for this..not necessarily just the person we suspect..IMO

I'm stumped on the 2nd degree charges as well but I know we don't have the entire story and circumstances yet. I sense even more mind blowing stuff

IMHO, charges will be revised as more facts come out. The 2nd degree charges are temporary. :moo:

I was all hyped up yesterday morning when I read the anticipation of arrests here. I didn't get back here until last night after hearing the very brief mention on NG. Unfortunately, I was too tired to read and just skipped to an article.

Now, having read it all here and reached the end, all I can say is WOW.

I have to wonder if MS purposely stayed behind in Conn. with the children by claiming the kids wanted to visit family a bit more. That made for the perfect storm that occurred.

I'm hanging in here because I believe more arrest(s) will come today. Let's hope we get to connect the last dots by evening. I believe it could go two different ways, or two different ways that are related to each other. It could even be one that does not include MS, but I'm growing very doubtful about that. Who lets a meth maker run the computer system of a medical office?

To answer your question.. Dr Siever let a meth maker run her computer system. This was NOT done without her knowledge. JMO Now the question is WHY?

IMO (that some others here share as well) there will be a 1st Degree Murder charge to come. No proof obviously but that is the thought among a few of us here. Hopefully that helps ease your nerves a little. The hard part is waiting to see who/when that happens!

Thanks, it does ease my mind a bit, but I hate the idea of "The Hammer" ever seeing the light of day again. I can see him murdering again when he gets out simply because he seems pretty proud of his role as hitman......grrrrrr!

If MS was the office manager he would have been in charge of hiring office staff wouldn't he?

If MS was the office manager he would have been in charge of hiring office staff wouldn't he?

She was the ultimate boss. I found this article useful for many reasons.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

Lifka said Wright “just doesn’t have a good name,” saying he’d gotten into drugs a while back. Around that time, Mark Sievers called the Lifkas to caution them about Wright’s drug use.
“Mark did not try to cover for Wayne,” she said.

There is no good reason a person with a medical license to protect would knowingly allow a convicted drug manufacturer and former jail inmate to run their computer system or home security system. It is bad and risky business. So, why did she allow this? How much real control did she have of her life and practice? She wanted to "empower women".. but was she, herself, living in fear and controlled by her husband? JMO

Careful...

Some of these posts are treading dangerously close to blaming the victim for something of which we have no proof. Just speculation and assumptions.

Proceed very carefully.

She was the ultimate boss. I found this article useful for many reasons.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

Lifka said Wright “just doesn’t have a good name,” saying he’d gotten into drugs a while back. Around that time, Mark Sievers called the Lifkas to caution them about Wright’s drug use.
“Mark did not try to cover for Wayne,” she said.

There is no good reason a person with a medical license to protect would knowingly allow a convicted drug manufacturer and former jail inmate to run their computer system or home security system. It is bad and risky business. So, why did she allow this? How much real control did she have of her life and practice? She wanted to "empower women".. but was she, herself, living in fear and controlled by her husband? JMO
Maybe she wanted to give him a second chance and help him out seeing as it is her husband's troubled childhood friend. Just my thoughts.

I have no idea really, but I have seen perps on WS get arrested on one set of charges and then the charges are upped later. Doesn't Florida have the death penalty so a grand jury has to find for first degree?

Like I said though, I know zero

To answer your question.. Dr Siever let a meth maker run her computer system. This was NOT done without her knowledge. JMO Now the question is WHY?

Because he was her husbands oldest friend. Because she believed ppl could change and better themselves. Because she was wired to help others clearly. However, it also appears she was no pushover and IMO had she got wind of any untoward activity that would have been it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me