FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CWW did computer work out of her home is it possible he was doing something unlawfull on it.
Could it be he was there to get something off that computer before they returned home and were surprised she had come home.
Was this man using this woman and her business to run drugs?

and just maybe MS and children are in protective custody.
Since JR wore coveralls, which were part of the evidence discovered, I doubt it
was a surprise visit. I'm not sure WW was actually at the home during the murder (could've been) we'll have to see.

MS looked like he loves being with his children. I'm not so sure he was controlling.
I don't believe he ran her business but ran her office. Office Manager!
Has CWW been using this couple for many years.

MS paid for one of his friends wedding. I mean he seems to be a really nice guy!
something is missing in this picture.

I think the next arrest wont be MS but possibly an office worker.

I think we don't know all of the details yet and that is why it is confusing..........me included.

I don't automatically think of a spouse being controlling or feeling demeaned because they work for their spouse. I have been in several doctors' offices where the doctor's wife is the Office Manager up front and I have seen them interact with each other and there didn't seem to be a power play between one or the other.

How long have they been married? And how long has he been her Office Manager? Was he well liked like Dr. Teresa?

TIA

If CWW did computer work out of her home is it possible he was doing something unlawfull on it.
Could it be he was there to get something off that computer before they returned home and were surprised she had come home.
Was this man using this woman and her business to run drugs?

and just maybe MS and children are in protective custody.

If this were the case, why would CWW have JR with him???

Just thinking out loud here!

Does anyone know if auto garage opener would override the security system and allow entry with alarm on? What if they left both cars at airport since coming home separately and the two used the van to gain entry, hence why policr still have it

I sure wish the Sheriff would have another PC today.

I want to know who hired JR to murder Dr. Teresa.

Was it XXXX?

Or was it Wright?

IMO

If MS was the office manager he would have been in charge of hiring office staff wouldn't he?

Yes, he's the one I was referring to as a character out of Breaking Bad. Something tells me that doctor was not onboard with the decision. It could be part of the basis for some of the arguments neighbors reported they sometimes heard coming from the Sievers house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Partners in Crime possibly!
He brings JR with his as the man to do the dirty work.
Maybe he know she is coming home and brings JR to kill her.

I am just not so sure this was a hit arranged by *advertiser censored*

Does anyone know if auto garage opener would override the security system and allow entry with alarm on? What if they left both cars at airport since coming home separately and the two used the van to gain entry, hence why policr still have it

I don't know about their alarm or garage opener but out garage opener only opens the garage door and does nothing to activate or deactivate our alarm system. We have to do that on the panel box inside or with our alarm key fobs.

I don't know about their alarm or garage opener but out garage opener only opens the garage door and does nothing to activate or deactivate our alarm system. We have to do that on the panel box inside or with our alarm key fobs.

So logistically a car with the garage opener could enter the garage without setting off the alarm even when armed?

I sure wish the Sheriff would have another PC today.

I want to know who hired JR to murder Dr. Teresa.

Was it XXXX?

Or was it Wright?

IMO

I am betting that regardless of who actually made the contact with Hammer, the person who instigated the whole thing was Xxxxxx. I think that Wright just "knew a guy." BTW, your first theory about an inner-office affair is what I have thought since day one (plus hit man). The affair and ins money as motive. (But Wright adds the whole layer of a possible drug operation on top of that.) I think at this point there is no way that Xxxxx is not involved. He would have at least contacted TS's family upon learning of the arrest.

The murder two charges will be elevated to murder one. A homicide committed during the commission of another felony is murder one regardless of whether or not there was intent to kill. Breaking into the occupied home qualifies as a felony. The death penalty always has the potential to complicate an extradition because each state has different death penalty standards.

Additionally, LE may not be ready to disclose info necessary to charge with murder one at this point. Investigation is active and other arrest may be pending.

IMO, it's too early for this to be the result of plea bargaining.

I'm wondering if LE already picked the other POI up? Don't they have a certain amount of time that they can hold him before they charge him? Is it the same with booking? I simply find it hard that the media hasn't been all over him unless they can't get to him? JMO

Posted: Aug 27, 2015 10:35 AM CDT Updated: Aug 27, 2015 10:19 PM CDT

"Rodgers' prior convictions on weapons charges led to his probation, and he was not permitted to leave the state of Missouri based on that probation. He will have a court appearance related to that weapons charge on Friday.

Rodgers, who reportedly goes by the nickname 'Hammer,' made an initial appearance in federal court in St. Louis Wednesday afternoon.

"Evidently quite a bit of evidence. He brought it all here and threw it away and told Taylor where it was. I think they found the bloody jumpsuit he wore," said Cathy Gaston, a family member.

We reached out to Mark Sievers earlier today. He was seen at his wife's office for several hours before leaving around 2 p.m. He told us he has “no comment” on the developments."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29893142/missouri-man-to-be-charged-with-sievers-murder#.VeB2g_lViko with videos at the bottom of article. One of them shows the clinic has released a statement stating they are seeking a like-minded physician to fill the void left by Dr. Teresa Sievers death.

The female reporter who announced yesterday that they were waiting for a judge to sign a warrant could have been a big tip off to MS. Weren't the mad killers in MO arrested the evening before?

Apparently, MS is MIA with his two daughters since yesterday at 2:00. Last night, a male WINK reporter went to MS's mom's home. She came to the door and the reporter asked her about the children and the arrests. All she would say was "Of course they are safe." She refused to comment any further.

JMHO

So logistically a car with the garage opener could enter the garage without setting off the alarm even when armed?

If they had not installed sensors on their garage door and just had it on the entry door going in after entering the garage then it wouldn't trigger the alarm. If they did have sensors on the garage door then of course the alarm would have to be deactivated either by the key fob before entering or make sure they got to the panel box once entering in less than 60 seconds to put in the code into the computer panel. You can also access your alarm system through your cell phone. Sometimes there will be a key pad at entry where you put in your code. Its according to how sophisticated your system is.

I hope I haven't confused you even more.

I was one of the 1st people who pointed out that it was ridiculous and plain greed. There were some who actually justified it based on some usual b.s. like,, "oh well different lifestyle" "schooling, etc".

Send them to public school just like we all do!

Bottom line is it was a "red flag", as we now see.

Pure and simple.:thinking:

I agree about the . Someone saw it as a way to make easy $. And, I think it was something that was planned long before the death. Someone got interested in all the free $ that could be had using sympathy as their hook. I'm sticking with this!

I am betting that regardless of who actually made the contact with Hammer, the person who instigated the whole thing was Xxxxxx. I think that Wright just "knew a guy." BTW, your first theory about an inner-office affair is what I have thought since day one (plus hit man). The affair and ins money as motive. (But Wright adds the whole layer of a possible drug operation on top of that.) I think at this point there is no way that Xxxxx is not involved. He would have at least contacted TS's family upon learning of the arrest.

Totally agree with your post.. He is in this as well...otherwise things would have been done differently JMO.

Wanted to add ..If your spouses Murderer has been arrested, its a day to come together with their family and rejoice in a little justice etc. Not to high tail it and run and hide..unless...

Just wondering.....does anyone know how much the
account raised?

ETA: I can't seem to find it anymore?

Is it possible that Wright picked her up from the airport since he "happened to be in town?" She could have told him where or who might have a spare key to the home so that he could drive the van up to the airport. That way, he could also help Rodgers get inside.

I mean, if she trusted Wright with her business computer system, it's not a hard stretch to think she would trust him in her home so that he could pick her up from the airport...

If they had not installed sensors on their garage door and just had it on the entry door going in after entering the garage then it wouldn't trigger the alarm. If they did have sensors on the garage door then of course the alarm would have to be deactivated either by the key fob before entering or make sure they got to the panel box once entering in less than 60 seconds to put in the code into the computer panel. You can also access your alarm system through your cell phone. Sometimes there will be a key pad at entry where you put in your code. Its according to how sophisticated your system is.

I hope I haven't confused you even more.

You didn't, thank you! That makes complete sense. I was just thinking how the van plays into it and why police still have it (presumably) and could only think that maybe they'd used it

Wouldn't they arrest them all around the same time? So no one had time to run.
If they knew about CWW and JR then if *advertiser censored* was involved id think he would have been arrested around the same time unless they are waiting for CWW and JR to spill the beans.

The drug angle does sound like it could work, only if someone was selling prescriptions. In Louisiana, prescriptions for controlled substances cannot be sent electronically. They can only be filled with a hard copy of the prescription. I'm not sure of Florida's law on that. Steroids and growth hormones could be obtained by electronic prescription, but I'm not so sure that would be as lucrative. Maybe it would be, though. I am kind of naive on those drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member