FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They reported also that WW and JR were friends so they were not just connected thru a middleman. Just brain dead now so can't remember if things were posted previously.

I was thinking TS got home another way from the airport and CWW arrived later. But it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Did I miss something? Who says WW was there? Im thinking the hired
hit man was JR... WW found him for someone? WW would still be complicit in the crime, I'm just waiting to see who was paying the $$$
to WW and JR.

Wow! Criminal and drug history and works in a doctor's office.

At the time of her death he worked at TS practice? Was he living in Missouri at the time of his arrest? Totally confusing

Reporter said that Wright would also work remotely on the computers in addition to flying to FL.

Wayne Wight was a computer tech at TS practice!

He would sporadically fly in and work on the computer system..I can imagine him also working on the home computer. Access to computers = access to security codes/ sensitive information

-Nin

He certainly could have been in charge of the computers to help facilitate hiding something that someone inside the practice did not want Teresa to find out. Something that someone in the practice would not trust another computer tech to handle.

Totally. But her husband would still have to be involved because I don't think Lenka (or anyone else on the staff) would randomly find the hit man Hammer in another state (who happens to be connected to the husband) to kill the doctor.

ETA: Hold on, didn't now the liaison worked at the office! Sheesh.
Maybe someone was using her prescription pad?

Same kind of glasses.

-Nin

I know! He doesn't look as much like hi in earlier years, which made me briefly consider that he was trying to resemble him and where that could of lead him on his own, but nah this had always been about someone on the inside providing someone on the outside the means and opportunity.

MS FB CWW:

attachment.php

-Nin

If I heard it correctly in WINK NEWS live, they said the Rodgers' couple announced their pregnancy on FB the night Dr. Sievers was murdered. WINK showed the pregnancy stick that was posted.

http://www.winknews.com/live

I am waiting for the rebroadcast of the 10:00 news since I missed some of it.

In response to NINs info about Wright flying to FL to help with IT, Wright also flew into FL to console MS after the murder. Perhaps this is when the final payment occurred. Just a thought

If I heard it correctly in WINK NEWS live, they said the couple announced their pregnancy on FB the night Dr. Sievers was murdered. WINK showed the pregnancy stick that was posted.

http://www.winknews.com/live

I am waiting for the rebroadcast of the 10:00 news since I missed some of it.

I wonder how long she knew him before she married him. That poor woman, I know she wouldn't have signed up for this mess.

Maybe someone was using her prescription pad?

Since many states now require electronic prescriptions especially for narcotics.. someone may have been sending prescriptions under fictitious names from the office's computers with TS electronic signature and selling the meds on the street or saving narcs for personal use. This would also be something a computer guru could cover up so TS wouldnt know..jmo

Embezzlement. Cooks the books. Make fake employee names ww and pay him salary for computing..

Possible?

Yes, including occasionally traveling down to FL to work in the practice and also working remotely!!!!

The shocks just keep on coming, don't they?????

Just wow, that may mean a whole different angle..maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member