FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same family member who saw the frisbee games on the roof I believe. Lol

It was posted by a family member of the neighbor who saw MS moving the video camera with a broom when he and TS's brother(s) were reportedly testing the alarm...I think over the July 4th weekend.

Not only did Scott mention he saw the kids yesterday. He said something to the effect of spending asignificant amount of time with them. hmmm....

[h=1]Sheriff Mike Scott opens up about Dr. Sievers' murder investigation[/h]
By Katie Jones. CREATED 6:46 PMLEE COUNTY, Fla. - Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott sat down with Four in Your Corner's Katie Jones Tuesday to talk about the Dr. Teresa Sievers murder investigation.
Sievers was found dead in her Bonita Springs home on June 29th, 2015. Nearly two months later, two Missouri men were charged with her murder -- 25-year-old Jimmy Rodgers and 47-year-old Curtis Wayne Wright. Family members have confirmed that Wright is a lifelong best friend of Sievers' husband Mark.
Fox4 reporter Katie Jones asked: One of these suspects is a friend of Mark Sievers. Is he a suspect is he a person of interest in this case?
"I'm not going to speak specifically to Mark Sievers other than to say that beyond the two that we have in custody, as the evidence guides us and people come into the realm of suspicion we may or may not be prepared to talk about that. Certainly at this moment in time I'm not prepared to say who else may or may not be ... we believe may or may not be involved in this case," Sheriff Mike Scott said.
Sheriff Scott hasn't said who or if there are any other suspects but stresses that his team has been and continues working around the clock and that this case is far from closed.

[h=4]Katie Jones[/h]

Katie Jones is a reporter for FOX 4 news.

^^^^^

Yes
NG begged him. Civic duty
Common in high profile cases.
Sheriff Scott...work from inside out...general envelope of initial suspicions is broad. Not at liberty to say anyone else directly or indirectly involved in the crime.

I think we need to remain objective regarding the relationship between AL and MS. While checking out the sites that were started the day after the murder I noted that in addition to the $1M started by LS there was also a smaller one for $10K called "AL's family fund" started by a friend and promoted on AL's business site. My first thought was why, since they lived in different states? Then I noticed a lack of interaction on SM between them, unlike other friends and family. For whatever reason, their lack of communication may be typical. jmoo

I always thought there was a big one.Im sure glad NG asked that question. jmo

DLG

It was shortly after the murder...the same time frame as when MS and (was it a brother-in-law?) had checked out the security system together. I believe it was the following day. My family member found it suspicious at the time and did report it. May or may not mean anything, but again...

But yes, it would mean something, as I posted before. Moving the garage security camera is the only way avoiding an armed system and then stage the break-in after disarmament. Turn camera back, done.

We know now from duntulum it was in fact not armed.

I'd say my version makes for the better movie..

Tinker, Tailor,
Soldier, Sailor

-Nin

When police questioned mark before the arrests. I'm sure they documented everything that he stated.

But conflicting information may have came about after the 2 arrests which may be contradicting whatever was said by Mark.

So maybe the sheriff really doesn't need to contact mark since he is already locked in on his original statements.

Which is a smart move because it eliminates the chance for mark to now have a new story that fits his own agenda.

Jmo

from post above

Teresa Sievers' sister has said she's focusing on her sister's two young daughters. Fox4 asked Sheriff Scott about them.
Fox4 reporter Katie Jones asked: Have you checked to make sure they are safe?
"We have. We've had quite a lot of involvement and interaction with the Sievers' children as recently as yesterday...quite extensive, Sheriff Scott said.

Im glad Scott is keeping an eye on them.

I wonder if CWW as middleman paid JR the $10k (although seems improbable remember Skinner said he had money socked away and could retire early as a result) upfront on behalf of someone and was to eventually be repaid

The Sheriff keeps making a point of saying his office did not state that the murder weapon was a hammer - see quote below. Is there a chance we are wrong?

Someone mentioned on a previous thread that there could have been another weapon used, such as a crowbar. Or could the weapon used have been something entirely different (gun, knife), but the perps wanted it to look like a robbery gone bad and throw investigators off.

Sheriff Scott:

"Other news outlets had previously reported Sievers had been killed wiith a hammer, information that Scott said did not come from the Sheriff's Office. On Wednesday, he appeared to take a dig at the unconfirmed reports, saying "until you've heard it from us, you haven't heard it."

BBM

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local-news/warrant-in-sievers-homicide-awaits-judges-signature

It could mean that Dr S was killed prior to being beaten with a hammer. JMO

-Nin

Sheriff alluding to the intrigue of the case (in article up thread by Fox4 reporter) Hmmm...looking more convoluted. Don't think it is going to be as simple as most assume.

"I cannot tell you with certainty that when all of the facts about this case are out everyone will understand why it took 8 weeks and I think they'll go one step further and say 'wow'," Sheriff Scott said.

Why do people think it is OK to set up these sites?....Setting up a 1 million dollar acct or even a 10,000 acct for a sibling of the deceased just strikes me as disrespectful and crass. The people cannot do it without the permission of the beneficiary....

sbm bbm Briefly
I have not found anything supporting the ^ bbm, at least not for 'Personal' fundraiser campaigns. Anyone else see something on site stating named beneficiary must give permission for a campaign to be opened on their behalf?
I may have missed it and could be all wrong.

As far as I can tell, does no 'due diligence' as to legitimacy of personal fundraisers, sponsors, or named beneficiary and further does not discuss a procedure to confirm that the named beneficiary has given permission to the sponsor to fundraise in his/her name.

"...we must insist that visitors follow the advice stated on each and every campaign. "Only donate to people you personally know & trust." For more information, please visit: http://www.********.com/safety" per http://www.********.com/questions?section=other.

'Safety' info discusses safety of website & associates/affiliates thru which payments, deposits, and withdrawals are made. More or less saying they try to keep donor & sponsor personal & bank/payment info safe, tries to prevent hacking.

Sheriff alluding to the intrigue of the case (in article up thread by Fox4 reporter) Hmmm...looking more convoluted. Don't think it is going to be as simple as most assume.

"I cannot tell you with certainty that when all of the facts about this case are out everyone will understand why it took 8 weeks and I think they'll go one step further and say 'wow'," Sheriff Scott said.

I think they have more than one person on their radar. jmo

Yes I think there are more suprises to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member