FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a general thought

Throughout this entire case things turned out to be different than they seemed.

Who would have expected 2 career criminals from MO to be arrested for Dr Sievers's murder? Some locals, some folks from the same county or from neighboring counties for example, some co workers, yes, but two new players (from the outside, possibly both not new to MS) form another state not even bordering Florida?

Wow, I would not have expected that at all. That was a "wow" we have all already expressed in one way or another.

At this point I would not be surprised - I am trying not to plan being surprised - if in the end we are looking at a much more grande scheme of things.

Mike Scott said (10pm FOX4 interview last night) the envelope is getting broader and who knows, it may involve husband, sister, other family members etc. .That was quite a statement, in case you missed it.

The motive for this crime has to outweigh the risk, otherwise why committing it to begin with. We may be really looking at something big here.

If family members in general don't communicate, than either the communication is cut on both ends or on one end only. In that case the information would be " I left several messages and soandso is not responding."
That's not what is being said. I have to wonder now if no-communication is based on the possibility that someone may be intercepting(..)?

Sorry, but everything is possible at this stage. I am waiting for another "wow"..

-Nin

Thats where I am leaning
She found out about illegal practices that could have jeopardized her business or endangered her patients privacy

I've considered that, but if that were the case:

1. Wouldn't she sever ties with him immediately (fire him, cut off his computer access)?

2. Wouldn't she tell MS? And if she did, wouldn't MS have alerted LE to a disgruntled employee right away?

3. Wouldn't someone else in the office have known? With TS focused on treating patients, it seems likely that someone else would have been more likely to discover illegal practices.

I don't know the specific time, but I believe it was on Sat afternoon/evening. (I suppose it could have been Sunday morning. After the alarm was first discussed I did not ask for a more specific time frame -- too sad to bring up. Certainly, before Teresa came home.) It was not intentionally disarmed, though I imagine a sly prosecutor could spin that any way they would want. (Also, it was not disarmed remotely by anyone, shut down/disarmed by either of the men arrested, nor was it disarmed prior to their vacation. An aside, and as clarification -- stating that neither men arrested disarmed the alarm does not mean that I have knowledge of both men being at the house. It literally means that neither men actually shut off the alarm.) By the same token, the alarm being disarmed could be used as a defense if need be, since it really was unintentional.

I truly believe there was nothing nefarious about the alarm. Unfortunate and tragic, yes.

"It was not intentionally disarmed" - -

Perhaps simply a terribly tragic coincidental malfunction of the alarm system.

Just a general thought

Throughout this entire case things turned out to be different than they seemed.

Who would have expected 2 career criminals from MO to be arrested for Dr Sievers's murder? Some locals, some folks from the same county or from neighboring counties for example, some co workers, yes, but two new players (from the outside, possibly both not new to MS) form another state not even bordering Florida?

Wow, I would not have expected that at all. That was a "wow" we have all already expressed in one way or another.

At this point I would not be surprised - I am trying not to plan being surprised - if in the end we are looking at a much more grande scheme of things.

Mike Scott said (10pm FOX4 interview last night) the envelope is getting broader and who knows, it may involve husband, sister, other family members etc. .That was quite a statement, in case you missed it.

The motive for this crime has to outweigh the risk, otherwise why committing it to begin with. We may be really looking at something big here.

If family members in general don't communicate, than either the communication is cut on both ends or on one end only. In that case the information would be " I left several messages and soandso is not responding."
That's not what is being said. I have to wonder now if no-communication is based on the possibility that someone may be intercepting(..)?

Sorry, but everything is possible at this stage. I am waiting for another "wow"..

-Nin

GREAT post
I completely agree with you
Its reading between the lines
What is not being said

Providing a perfect opportunity
That is a WOW for me

1. Wouldn't she sever ties with him immediately (fire him, cut off his computer access)?

2. Wouldn't she tell MS? And if she did, wouldn't MS have alerted LE to a disgruntled employee right away?

3. Wouldn't someone else in the office have known? With TS focused on treating patients, it seems likely that someone else would have been more likely to discover illegal practices.

I think he was in her finances!

Me too

unintentionally disarmed, not intentionally disarmed
Could it have been unintentionally disarmed and not reset by the person who last went into the house. The person who feed the dogs for example?
I don't know the specific time, but I believe it was on Sat afternoon/evening. (I suppose it could have been Sunday morning. After the alarm was first discussed I did not ask for a more specific time frame -- too sad to bring up. Certainly, before Teresa came home.) It was not intentionally disarmed, though I imagine a sly prosecutor could spin that any way they would want. (Also, it was not disarmed remotely by anyone, shut down/disarmed by either of the men arrested, nor was it disarmed prior to their vacation. An aside, and as clarification -- stating that neither men arrested disarmed the alarm does not mean that I have knowledge of both men being at the house. It literally means that neither men actually shut off the alarm.) By the same token, the alarm being disarmed could be used as a defense if need be, since it really was unintentional.

I truly believe there was nothing nefarious about the alarm. Unfortunate and tragic, yes.

DLG

That's true. But IF true he may have wanted the camera pointed at the "correct" spots of the house. Maybe he can watch remotely like a lot of systems and since its known no one is in the house he wanted it protected once LE was gone.

Still catching up from last night but I'm curious now about the cameras. Do they still work if the alarm is not on? Why move it if the alarm was not on? If the cameras do still work then what other cameras were there & what did they capture? JMO

Well.. all speculation and JMHO

Maybe she was trying to get proof before going forward
Maybe , based on it being someone from her husband's life, she was waiting for proof
Maybe someone else in the office is involved
Maybe she told someone else in the office

I didn't know he said, we are all going to say WOW. If that is the case, then I for sure am jumping off the MS train because that would not be WOW.

Here is the quote:

"I cannot tell you with certainty that when all of the facts about this case are out everyone will understand why it took 8 weeks and I think they'll go one step further and say 'wow'," Sheriff Scott said."

Maybe to average person who is not a WSer like us (and we eat up every little detail that has become public so far!) it would be a wow moment to hear it was planned by MS. So I am not getting off that train, yet.

How long would you wait before sending a neighbour to check on your partner?
I ask because I am aware that I am not given to panic, and would consider many innocent options first. Cell battery dead, sim card slipped, overslept after late flight, stopped en route for a coffee, taking a shower etc.

It would take me more than 5 or 10 mins to 'send someone round to check', it would feel disrespectful to my adult partner to have someone go check why they weren't answering their phone.
Just wondering how far outside the norm I am to not immediately fear foul play.
I'd probably wait an hour or two with my husband... Being a doctor I'd lean towards perhaps she was with a patient that had a crisis of some sort. With cell phones and apps today perhaps he pinged her phone and knew the phone was at home, so he assumed she was as well?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

And if it is that the alarm malfunctioned I'd be raising holy hell and much more to come with the alarm company and system manufacturer

I'd love to know what initially led them to MO. A simple investigation of ALL employees or evidence at the crime scene.

Could have been any number of things. Didn't LE say something about it being amazing what electronic footprints show. Maybe there was some communication between MS and CWW that LE looked into.

Or, it seemed to be common knowledge that CWW and JRR went to Florida for three days, so if LE was checking out employees' alibis for that time period, they likely would have found out about CWW's trip.

Or maybe there was a camera that captured vehicles going somewhere near the neighborhood.

But he spoke to skinner the other day? See, i agree with you that the lawyer would say zip it.. .. so if this skinner person is real.. he spoke to him but not the family? How about a text "hey AL glad to hear of the 2 arrests.. thinking of you". JMO

Even if neither one of them is involved with the crime, they may each suspect the other of something. Who knows how many family members have been directly contacted by MS. I think it is more telling that AL has made more than one comment that reflects poorly upon MS. jmho imo :moo:

Perhaps inadvertently not reset by the person who went in to feed the dogs on Saturday?

DLG

If that turns out to be the case, these creeps got very lucky
One less thing to worry about
unbelievable

I certainly wouldn't go to my best friend

I wouldn't go to MY best friend either. But if I had a BF who had been involved in shady stuff, I'd be more likely to go to him than a stranger. I've seen too many true crime shows where people hiring a hit man end up hiring an undercover cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert