FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew he was dumb, but is he suicidal too? Rodgers is digging his own legal grave! I don't think he plans to be alone in it. JMO

Doncha know that CWW is most unhappy to learn that JR kept the evidence from the CS? Did the two of them travel together in the same vehicle to commit the crime?

“They found a cooler, a white cooler, and it had blood spots in it,” said LaRue, who also witnessed the raid.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/31/j...ors-speak-out/

"Took bloody clothes out of Jim's car". WTH....Are there more than one set of bloody clothes floating around his property? If the bloody jumpsuit was thown away what could this be? Hard to imagine he drove around with bloody evidence in his car....could it be from a construction injury? Now I'm confused

Dr. Sievers offered Bioidentical Hormone Therapy. This was just one part of her plan in helping balance my system. As we age, our hormones change, and Dr. Sievers wanted to return the balance that nature depleted. There was specific testing, then she would create a hormone formula that was picked up at a compounding pharmacy. So, this "hormone therapy" that ideas about associated with her was not just a transgender treatment.

This along with WW's IT skills, access to medical record system, financial/business records, multiple LLCs, and history of criminal activity provides the environment for something of the magnitude that would necessitate Dr. Sievers's death, imo.

Skinner posted on his last day "if I talk to MS today" around 8am then his last post he'd talked to MS that same day. After a month of trying to contact MS then he talks to him that day that he says he might. It's as if he knew he would talk to MS that day. I tried to read the whole thread did I miss something to lead Skinner to believe he would talk to MS that day after month of no response? Or is this just a coincidence?

Skinner posted on his last day "if I talk to MS today" around 8am then his last post he'd talked to MS that same day. After a month of trying to contact MS then he talks to him that day that he says he might. It's as if he knew he would talk to Skinner that day. I tried to read the whole thread did I miss something to lead Skinner to believe he would talk to MS that day after month of no response? Or is this just a coincidence?
Skinner missed a call from MS the day before yesterday. I believe skinner had the intentions of calling MS back yesterday. So it looks like skinner was able to make contact with MS.

DLG

I think I'm the only one who doesn't think there is some bigger conspiracy involved other than murder. I don't believe drugs are involved, or other employees of the practice, or any other scheme that required the murder of TS. I believe in the simplicity of the motive, albeit complexity in perhaps the arrangement.

I'll take the I told you so's if wrong though!

Skinner missed a call from MS the day before yesterday. I believe skinner had the intentions of calling MS back yesterday. So it looks like skinner was able to make contact with MS.

DLG

Ok thank you that makes since I missed that.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't think there is some bigger conspiracy involved other than murder. I don't believe drugs are involved, or other employees of the practice, or any other scheme that required the murder of TS. I believe in the simplicity of the motive, albeit complexity in perhaps the arrangement.

I'm kinda thinking the same way. It seems like a jilted lover kinda thing (not sure who's who in the jilted lover scenario) but it sure seems personal.

Rehashing some thoughts that others have brought up previously:

Maybe TS' "truth" was that she didn't want to be in a relationship that "no longer served her"? Her sister said she spoke the truth, and some people don't like that. In a video, she said something about why do "we" hold onto relationships that no longer serve us.

Rejection is extremely powerful - on par with money or love for a motive. Perhaps TS was returning early from the trip to move out of the house while the girls were not there. MS was the primary caretaker parent, so it would make sense for him to stay in the home. Leaving MS and the girls with her family would reassure the girls that they were still all a family. TS seems like someone who would try to put the children first and do things in an open, responsible way if she felt she needed to leave the relationship.

Perhaps MS sent his friend to try to talk her out of it, and murder by JR was the backup plan. MS had bragged about TS to no end, according to Skinner, so maybe the blow to his ego in front of family and friends (including daughters) was worse to bear than the guilt of murder.

All of this is just speculation on my part about what could possibly have resulted in this terrible situation. JMO.

Marking my spot.........I'm sure I'll be reading at least ten more pages when I get back here in a few hours! :tongue:

I'm kinda thinking the same way. It seems like a jilted lover kinda thing (not sure who's who in the jilted lover scenario) but it sure seems personal.

I don't even think it's that either. There is one other person involved and that's it. IMO of course

I'm with the simple explanation myself... I still think affair, some disguised resentment, a desire to be free without losing anything, some magical thinking about continuing the medical practice, and an old friend/brother criminal with connections to do the deed.

Moo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm with the simple explanation myself... I still think affair, some disguised resentment, a desire to be free without losing anything, some magical thinking about continuing the medical practice, and an old friend/brother criminal with connections to do the deed.

Moo

Exactly what I think, minus the affair, very much disguised resentment

Moo

That pretty much describes my theory too.

That pretty much describes my theory too.

I'm glad others are in the same mindset as me, although we still could be wrong!

I know the whole drug running thing was getting play again yesterday when Skinner said CWW went back and forth to FL like he was going to 7-11, but how would he have known that if he hadn't seen or spoken to CWW in 10 yrs as he said. Idk, but either way I just never saw this about drugs or any other big conspiracy ulterior motive

Not mine. My theory is that Mark is innocent and those 2 killed her

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I'm glad others are in the same mindset as me, although we still could be wrong!

I know the whole drug running thing was getting play again yesterday when Skinner said CWW went back and forth to FL like he was going to 7-11, but how would he have known that if he hadn't seen or spoken to CWW in 10 yrs as he said. Idk, but either way I just never saw this about drugs or any other big conspiracy ulterior motive

LE said it was complicated so it could mean anything really. But for some reason the manner of death if what is reported is true sure seems like something very personal. idk

Rehashing some thoughts that others have brought up previously:

Maybe TS' "truth" was that she didn't want to be in a relationship that "no longer served her"? Her sister said she spoke the truth, and some people don't like that. In a video, she said something about why do "we" hold onto relationships that no longer serve us.

Rejection is extremely powerful - on par with money or love for a motive. Perhaps TS was returning early from the trip to move out of the house while the girls were not there. MS was the primary caretaker parent, so it would make sense for him to stay in the home. Leaving MS and the girls with her family would reassure the girls that they were still all a family. TS seems like someone who would try to put the children first and do things in an open, responsible way if she felt she needed to leave the relationship.

Perhaps MS sent his friend to try to talk her out of it, and murder by JR was the backup plan. MS had bragged about TS to no end, according to Skinner, so maybe the blow to his ego in front of family and friends (including daughters) was worse to bear than the guilt of murder.

All of this is just speculation on my part about what could possibly have resulted in this terrible situation. JMO.

Interesting theory. The only problem with it is since AL and TS were so close,If TS was going to leave MS,the sister would have been confided in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi