FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find it odd that TS and MS mortgage was possibly refinanced in the weeks surrounding the murder?

http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=14057419&rn=8&pi=0&ref=search or that MS had complete power of attorney when it came to this property http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=10586058&rn=12&pi=0&ref=search

I saw that also early on but it's not a refinance its a transfer of mortgage holder from one lender to another, no involvement by either TS or MS just happens all the time when a lender sells the loan to another

Has the sister tried to contact MS?
Or is she waiting for him to contact her?

I saw that also early on but it's not a refinance its a transfer of mortgage holder from one lender to another, no involvement by either TS or MS just happens all the time when a lender sells the loan to another

Not necessarily - an assignment is also done when a property is refinanced. And this one was executed on 6/22/15 - exactly one week before the murder

Exactly. Based on what the sheriff says about the case being complicated with so much evidence, detectives traveling out of state AND more arrests, really makes me think of a trafficking conspiracy. Whether it's drugs, cigarettes, guns, etc it really sound like a conspiracy of some sort IMO.DLG

How about international gang activity? JMO. Just speculating

I'm glad others are in the same mindset as me, although we still could be wrong!

I know the whole drug running thing was getting play again yesterday when Skinner said CWW went back and forth to FL like he was going to 7-11, but how would he have known that if he hadn't seen or spoken to CWW in 10 yrs as he said. Idk, but either way I just never saw this about drugs or any other big conspiracy ulterior motive

Skinner might know simply through conversations with MS

I think they wanted her gone so they could use the office to front an illegal activity (drugs or fraud). I think the husband is involved and grew jealous and resented her so he wanted out of the marriage. They needed her gone because she would have caught on and thought if they brought in another dr they could get away with it. There has to be some crazy conspiracy with the comments the sheriff makes plus why else would they try to continue the practice.

This along with WW's IT skills, access to medical record system, financial/business records, multiple LLCs, and history of criminal activity provides the environment for something of the magnitude that would necessitate Dr. Sievers's death, imo.

there are a dozen doctors in this area that offer bioidentical hormone therapy - not just Dr. Sievers. Highly unlikely this would make her a target.

How about international gang activity? JMO. Just speculating
Gosh I don't know what that involves but any complicated ring of illegal activities could be possible. Definitely something where big money is involved IMO

DLG

Skinner's knowledge of 'safes' in MS home was because Skinner knew MS inherited guns and gun safes from his dad (MS's dad) after he died long ago. Skinner said MS gave him one of the guns from the large gun collection that were kept in the safes.

The reference to CWW driving to FL so often that it was like driving to the local 7-11, IIRC this comment was describing what he knew of CWW's habits from when Skinner was in contact with CWW prior to a decade ago.

Here are Skinner’s comments (from the Skinner thread) about CWW trips to FL and about MS safes - BBM:

#33 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12029964#post12029964
But all the history you sleuths have brought up about home addresses in Missouri and Florida, is absolutely nothing to write about, but past history - real estate deals, hopeful profits. But in that history, WW has made countless trips to Florida and could almost be viewed by himself as a trip to the local 7-11, as many times as he has driven down there.

#61 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...&p=12030153&highlight=collection#post12030153
And MS father had been a veterinarian (pet doctor) and in his late 50's decided to go back to Med School and get his M.D., and in his 3rd year of internship at a hospital, just before being released to become a legal practicing doctor, got pancreas cancer (like the actor Michael Landon got) and there is zero cure for that. Tragic. He died in his late 50's, about 1991, and MS was so proud of his dad. And MS inherited a bunch, many, guns and gun safes from his dad. Two of those were identical but for the color wood on the stock, and he gave me one. Told me, "Pick the color you like. It's yours." I still have it.

Gosh I don't know what that involves but any complicated ring of illegal activities could be possible. Definitely something where big money is involved IMODLG
How about some international gang activity that has more to do with some idealism and less to do with money? I am not saying there wasnt some tawdry affair and the usual junk.. but some idealistic cause??? Just speculating.. JMO I am thinking there is an off- beat component to this besides a love triangle or drugs, for example. An international gang with connections to promote some idealogy??? JMO.. I think I need to get off this computer ha ha. MOO

Not necessarily - an assignment is also done when a property is refinanced. And this one was executed on 6/22/15 - exactly one week before the murder

Possibly, but look at the grantee, it's a mortgage lender buyout firm

I think they wanted her gone so they could use the office to front an illegal activity (drugs or fraud). I think the husband is involved and grew jealous and resented her so he wanted out of the marriage. They needed her gone because she would have caught on and thought if they brought in another dr they could get away with it. There has to be some crazy conspiracy with the comments the sheriff makes plus why else would they try to continue the practice.
Maybe because MS knew the dedication TS had for the health and well being of her patients, he wanted to make sure the patients were taken care of because that is what his wife would have wanted. JMO

DLG

AL was very very close to TS. She said MS has not called her since the arrests. Yes I find it very odd but not on AL's part. This fact bothers me the most about this case. If he were innocent,why would MS NOT contact his sister-in-law. Can't get that fact out of my mind.

Remember that AL's brother called her on that Monday, June 29th, at 1:16pm to break the news according to AL, not MS! When did he eventually call her? What took him so long? Where was he?

-Nin

True-but they both lost the person most close to them in a horrible manner... I would think normally they would and should talk to each other at a time like this---especially since the sister is so close to the children.

If not just to say "omg, I can't believe my very friend was arrested for her murder".

Remember that AL's brother called her on that Monday, June 29th, at 1:16pm to break the news according to AL, not MS! When did he eventually call her? What took him so long? Where was he?

-Nin

Grieving?

Was MS's marriage starting to deteriorate and he feared he would lose everything he had worked for - his wife, children, and also his livelihood? Did he confide in WW, who then decided to take matters into his own hands? It's possible MS did not know the extent that WW would go to (but unlikely IMO)

It's hard to imagine the husband's best friend killing the wife, if the marriage was a happy one. Unless, the "best friends" had a falling out, but MS had been very good to WW - renting him a house, giving him a job etc. so why would he do anything to hurt him.

Could there be a substantial insurance payout in the event of Dr S's death? Was this the motive?

-Nin

When did MS and the kids travel back to Florida? Where were they staying for the funeral..in a hotel room or with TS's family?

(I personally cannot wait for the dedicated forum for this case! So many details get lost or forgotten.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member