FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think the blood spots got onto the cooler?

(Sorry if this was discussed before. I have been following along and don't remember this info being discussed.)
Thats probably where the jumpsuit, murder weapon or other stuff was hidden.

DLG

How do you think the blood spots got onto the cooler?

(Sorry if this was discussed before. I have been following along and don't remember this info being discussed.)

I don't know, maybe it isn't blood spots from the crime but blood spots from his job in contruction. I remember many wounds on my father's hands as a carpenter

Something just occurred to me. Skinner said that he found out that WW was manufacturing meth in the MO house and kicked him out (and obviously never reported it to LE). What if MS took digital pictures? Had a lease with both of their signatures verifying him as the resident. Blackmail material, perhaps?

Do we have the dates or an approximate timeline of MS's discovery, WW's arrest for meth, etc?

Thats probably where the jumpsuit, murder weapon or other stuff was hidden.

DLG

That is what I was thinking but then wouldn't it be more smears of blood? You would think he would wrap up anything very bloody as to not get drops/spots on anything else. I also wonder if the neighbor who said there were blood spots on the cooler meant blood splatter. Not knowing the terminology. I guess just having the neighbor comment on this isn't very official ;) So maybe it was blood from an accident at work or even paint.

I don't know why the cooler stuck out to me. Random, I know.

I saw that also early on but it's not a refinance its a transfer of mortgage holder from one lender to another, no involvement by either TS or MS just happens all the time when a lender sells the loan to another

Yes and the POA naming MS as attorney in fact for TS was a limited POA executed for the sale of an adjoining parcel in 2009. Nothing suspicious on the face of it IMO.

Skinner said that WW had retired early and commanded top-dollar consulting fees for his IT business. Grain of salt warning - WW lived where he did even after retiring and still worked for TS/MS despite his retirement. I guess it is possible he had saved $$$ in his account, but most convicted addicts/suspected murderers aren't great savers of the dollah.

I'm still not convinced he was an addict. I'm getting the feeling he sold and possibly manufactured the meth

If AL did know something to the effect that
TS was going to leave MS, I think LE would of told her mums the word on that one while they were investigating/ building a case.
Interesting theory. The only problem with it is since AL and TS were so close,If TS was going to leave MS,the sister would have been confided in.

If AL did know something to the effect that
TS was going to leave MS, I think LE would of told her mums the word on that one while they were investigating/ building a case.

I agree.
I can't imagine LE letting that out, based on how quiet they have been

I'm still not convinced he was an addict. I'm getting the feeling he sold and possibly manufactured the meth

"Dollars to Doughnuts", I bet he was on SSI (Disability for the fibro) so many are, and use to brag to me about this. :(

One of my early theories was that perhaps it was TS that, for what ever reason, wanted out of the marriage. It could have been anything: undesirable family friends with their hands in her business, discovering some nefarious goings-on threatening the business she created, general incompatibility - let's face it - marriage isn't always easy, etc. Perhaps she vocalized her wish to go separate ways some time ago or even more strongly very recently and that set about a chain of events, including the fact that CWW would be out of a job.

I thought this from the beginning when I heard one of the neighbors make this statement: *bolded by me*

“I still can’t believe it,” Torres said. “I can’t even look over that way. The garage is open, the husband’s mini van is there, the motorcycle, her car.”

She said she saw Mark Sievers playing in the yard with his children almost daily.

Teresa Sievers usually came home from work late, she said. It was a rare moment then, last week, when Torres saw the mother of two playing with the garden hose in the front yard with her daughters, Josephine and Carmi, ages 11 and 8.

“I was nice to see that kind of bonding with her and the girls because she worked so much,” Torres said.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/neighbors-of-dead-doctor-in-fear-after-slaying_19464889

It sounded to me, when I first heard that, like maybe TS was feeling a sense of freedom in some way. I don't know, it was just a feeling I had. I could be totally off and it could be anything as simple as being thrilled to have some time off with her girls.

In reply to a pharma company having a hitlist....

I doubt that a company hired CWW an MS to take out TS. In fact, 100% no way.

Yesterday Duntulum said that the vacation had been planned well in advance because of schedules, renting a house etc. so I think that the Sievers must have rented a house in CT MOO

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.

Original quote from Duntulum

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please correct if I'm wrong. I thought the Sievers family vacation was planned, but in July IIRC? (tickets, medical practice schedule, etc.) What I'm getting from the above quote, is that the trip to CT was unexpected, due to the death of TS's step Brother ( this is why she had to come back Monday for patients). Is this correct.

Please correct if I'm wrong. I thought the Sievers family vacation was planned, but in July IIRC? (tickets, medical practice schedule, etc.) What I'm getting from the above quote, is that the trip to CT was unexpected, due to the death of TS's step Brother ( this is why she had to come back Monday for patients). Is this correct.

Her website said they always have a vacation in July so many here had assumed the June trip was unexpected and probably due to step-brother death, but Duntulum corrected this misconception and confirmed the CT trip in June had been planned months ahead including for TS to come home earlier than MS and the kids

LOL

I am reading it to say the family was going to CT and everything was planned
The brothers death was unexpected , but they already had plans to go.

Duntulum also said it was planned that Dad and kids stayed on after TS went home so they could spend time with the family who were all ther

Her website said they always have a vacation in July so many here had assumed the June trip was unexpected and probably due to step-brother death, but Duntulum corrected this misconception and confirmed the CT trip in June had been planned months ahead including for TS to come home earlier than MS and the kids
Was this in a earlier thread that Duntulum confirmed the above?

It was yesterday
He/she is going to get verified
He/she did post at the very beginning of this case IIRC

No, the June trip to CT was last minute due to the step-brothers death. Duntulum stated their July vaca was always well planned ahead, so that was already in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966