FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the June trip to CT was last minute due to the step-brothers death. Duntulum stated their July vaca was always well planned ahead, so that was already in the works.

Not correct s/he confirmed the June trip was pre-planned and the step-brother death happened to occur

Eta thread 6 post 789

No, the June trip to CT was last minute due to the step-brothers death. Duntulum stated their July vaca was always well planned ahead, so that was already in the works.

I don't think so
I was under the impression that the stepbrother died after THIS trip was planned, not a prior trip
Do you have a link?

They was suppose to rent a summer rental for their vacation in June. But once the step brother died. They had to go down there for the funeral. And T.S still had to keep her scheduled appointments. This is why she herself had to comeback down. Then she died.

But maybe the plan was to kill her on the vacation at the rental. But once things changed. It was decided to get her at the home alone.

I would love to know how close was hubby to her side of the family ; Since he decided to stay down there. But he now acts like they are not worthy of a phone call.

Very peculiar indeed. Jmo

Yes, this is what I was trying to explain, that the planned vacation,
And the unexpected trip to CT were two different events.

They also do mortgage lending......just a possibility. A refinance can easily net a lump sum to the homeowner.

Omg, I am just catching on to the significance. A home equity line of credit can be used to remodel a kitchen, rent another home OR pay a hit man. Was this transaction after the murder?

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.

To me it says one trip to CT, well planned. step brother died but the trip was planned before that as it was unexpected
There was no trip planned around a funeral

JMO

Folks are asking about the cooler with blood "in" it (how could a bystander see that it was "in" it?)
Anyway, does everyone recall that video that LE was shown at her house, putting in a small cooler in front of the media? I recall it just because the LE guy pushed the trunk down and then lifted it back up for perhaps media to see?

Reminds me of the Savapoulous case...the LE are really leaking out bits and pieces and are working with FBI on this :moo:

Wink News now... the only new thing was a reporter spoke to JR's boss who said that JR told them he was going to Florida for a brother's graduation from law school.

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.

To me it says one trip to CT, well planned. step brother died but the trip was planned before that as it was unexpected

JMO

Well her appointments for that week tells us that the original vacation was not set up for that week.

Unless she spent money on the funeral services and had less money for the planned vacation.

Bringing this forward
(I hope thats OK)

Duntulum's post

It's been awhile since I have checked in, but I'd like to clarify some things. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM UNVERIFIED FAMILY, and at some point when I have far more time for this I will go through that process -- if I can find that link somewhere. So feel free to take what I say with a grain of salt. I haven't had the time to go through all that has been written since I last checked in, but I am sure there has been some wonderful sleuthing going on here. WE are looking for answers as well, but are glad to have spoken to the girls and they are safe.

* We use Westchester County Airport to fly back and forth from FL to CT. It's a smaller airport and more direct. Teresa's plane landed around 11.

* Teresa drove herself home in the blue van.

* The TOD has been given to the family. The "shrills" and "arguing" around 5/6ish were not Teresa.

* I DID manage to read Skinner's posts. I would agree with much of what he has to say, sans the alarm. It is true that the family knows what happened with the alarm. Perhaps Mark has passed that info onto Skinner. Unlike Skinner, I believe that that info might not be used for a defense, but may be used by a prosecutor. Suffice it to say, and I will not elaborate, that the alarm was off on Sunday. Neither of the men arrested had to shut it down.

* I think Annie is doing an excellent job under combat conditions as the family spokesperson. (There were some comments here --) She lost her sister AND best friend. It has been extremely hard.

* Yes, we were made privy to the arrests in advance. Despite what appears to be radio silence from the sheriff to the public, we have been kept in the loop.

Perhaps this will help someone solve something. The family is pretty divided about a third suspect. We are all hoping that the girls don't have to go through anything else --

Waiting, in Connecticut, for word of the next arrest --

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Bonita-Springs-June-2015-*ARRESTS*-6/page53

From Duntulum thread 6 post# 789 pg 53
****************Please see that he/she confirms the June trip was pre-planned*************

It's been awhile since I have checked in, but I'd like to clarify some things. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM UNVERIFIED FAMILY, and at some point when I have far more time for this I will go through that process -- if I can find that link somewhere. So feel free to take what I say with a grain of salt. I haven't had the time to go through all that has been written since I last checked in, but I am sure there has been some wonderful sleuthing going on here. WE are looking for answers as well, but are glad to have spoken to the girls and they are safe.

* We use Westchester County Airport to fly back and forth from FL to CT. It's a smaller airport and more direct. Teresa's plane landed around 11.

* The TOD has been given to the family. The "shrills" and "arguing" around 5/6ish were not Teresa.

* I DID manage to read Skinner's posts. I would agree with much of what he has to say, sans the alarm. It is true that the family knows what happened with the alarm. Perhaps Mark has passed that info onto Skinner. Unlike Skinner, I believe that that info might not be used for a defense, but may be used by a prosecutor. Suffice it to say, and I will not elaborate, that the alarm was off on Sunday. Neither of the men arrested had to shut it down.

* I think Annie is doing an excellent job under combat conditions as the family spokesperson. (There were some comments here --) She lost her sister AND best friend. It has been extremely hard.

* Yes, we were made privy to the arrests in advance. Despite what appears to be radio silence from the sheriff to the public, we have been kept in the loop.

Perhaps this will help someone solve something. The family is pretty divided about a third suspect. We are all hoping that the girls don't have to go through anything else --

Waiting, in Connecticut, for word of the next arrest --

JMO

Exactly...

Omg, I am just catching on to the significance. A home equity line of credit can be used to remodel a kitchen, rent another home OR pay a hit man. Was this transaction after the murder?

The assignment document is signed 6/22/15

JMO but I do not think there was a refi or home equity line of credit since no consideration was shown. Checking back on previous mortgages and or refinances the consideration is always shown.

From Duntulum thread 6 post# 789 pg 53
****************Please see that he/she confirms the June trip was pre-planned*************

Waiting, in Connecticut, for word of the next arrest
--

BBM. The family is pretty divided meaning they don't agree on if/whom could possibly be a 3rd suspect or they don't all agree on the main theory that most of us have on here?

BBM. The family is pretty divided meaning they don't agree on if/whom could possibly be a 3rd suspect or they don't all agree on the main theory that most of us have on here?

I read it to mean... They hope MS is not involved and the family is split on his participation.

Does anyone have any further thoughts on how or why the alarm was off on Sunday (after Duntulum's post indicating that neither of the men arrested had to shut it down)?

" I DID manage to read Skinner's posts. I would agree with much of what he has to say, sans the alarm. It is true that the family knows what happened with the alarm. Perhaps Mark has passed that info onto Skinner. Unlike Skinner, I believe that that info might not be used for a defense, but may be used by a prosecutor. Suffice it to say, and I will not elaborate, that the alarm was off on Sunday. Neither of the men arrested had to shut it down."

Does anyone have any further thoughts on how or why the alarm was off on Sunday (after Duntulum's post indicating that neither of the men arrested had to shut it down)?

Not sure about that at all.
Do we know if it was ever armed?
If so, someone must have had the code.
I recall family there testing the alarm, very confusing as I would think the alarm company would know exactly when it was unarmed
Very curious about that

Adding...

From the above quote, it sounds like they know the alarm was shut off prior to anyone breaking in ( neither of the men...)
Also sounds like he believes both men were present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member