FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said yesterday, i find it extremely odd that TS' brothers had any part in testing the home alarm. Unless they are the people who installed it and it had some quirky features, it makes no sense to me to "need" her brothers or BIL from out of town there on the scene in any kind of forensic capacity concerning the alarm system. The alarm company was there.. why did anyone need her brothers or brotherinlaw there? JMO

Speculation- maybe testing the alarm was a "fake" show of concern on the part of MS. Call the family and test it out- knowing it was disarmed remotely by him. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, busy posters while I was at work ... I have a couple of thoughts after reading through all this pages:

1. I would think that TS would only be contemplating divorce if there was an extreme reason for doing so - they had two young daughters. I unfortunately went through a divorce when my children were young and only because the conditions were extreme. I doubt that she was planning that, but I could be wrong.

2. For those who believe that it was only CWW and JR that were responsible for the murder, please share who you think paid JR a large sum of money, enough to purchase his new van - his gf reported that JR told her he was working out of town that weekend and would be paid $10,000. Firstly, that's a lot of money for any weekend "job" and secondly, all of a sudden he came home with enough money to buy the dark blue minivan. Somebody paid him a bundle and I'm sure it was payment for the murder, so who paid him? Did CWW get paid also? Reading the report that JR told his gf he was going away to work for the weekend, but told his boss he was going to Florida for a brother's law school graduation proves he's a liar and up to no good.

3. I still believe there are more arrests to come. I haven't been able to eliminate MS yet, so he's still on my list of likely suspects, but he's not necessarily alone on my list ;)

All just my personal opinions and thoughts for what they're worth!

MS and the kids stayed with AL in CT, while Dr S flew back home on Sunday night:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illed-Florida-home-husband-children-town.html

AL even mentions the phone call of her sister, whether she witnessed the call or MS told her. However, AL was not notified by MS, after he had been in contact with LE since shortly after she was found. A friend of his (and hers) was called by MS to check on his wife (according to "Skinner"). That individual entered the house and found Dr S. He had to throw up, because it was hard to even recognize her!

MS still did not notify her sister. Where was he?

Also, how did the "doctor friend" (according to "Skinner") enter the Sievers house? Keys? Did he notice the broken-in side door ?

Why would he enter-if he did- a possible burglary scene not knowing who is inside?? Did he declare her officially as passed, since he was a doctor (according to "Skinner")?

-Nin

Despite what has been reported, MS and the girls were not staying with AL but with other family members in CT. When the initial call came about Teresa's death there were flight arrangements to make, etc. MS was busy rushing to the airport with the kids and other family members. (I will not address the exact circumstances regarding her murder or the discovery.) The family passed on the information from one to another. When AL said she was notified, it was her oldest brother that contacted her. (AL is not the only sibling. It is a large extended family.)

**Side note -- Thanks Tricia for the kind words. I will be in touch at some point.

Something else I find weird. Skinner (verified friend) said that MS suggested to him that he was suspicious of his sister's death (happened in 2009) and mentioned a "break up" as reason for his suspicions about her "sudden" death. However, according to many comments on his sister's legacy page - she had a long illness and was sick for a year or more. Further, she had a partner (possibly wife) that did not claim any type of break up prior to the death. Why would MS potentially fabricate the idea of "foul" play?

<modsnip>

I think MS may have thought he was doctor or lawyer material (as indicated by his conversations with Skinner, verified friend) but in fact didn't have the drive or ambition for either. I think his relationship with his mother may have been complicated due to the divorce and the subsequent circumstances. I think MS told stories to make his life look more interesting than it was. It is no accident that MS built the biggest house on the block. It is no accident that MS controlled all of the practice billing and management. When you have nothing and need to inflate your ego, you work with what you have. This also falls in line with the effusive compliments about his wife - sometimes "too much" according to Skinner. Almost as if MS wanted people to believe that because he had a wife that was a fantastic doctor that everyone loved, it made him somehow a more impressive person.

But living in other's shadows grows old. And this can become problematic if your psyche already has grudges against women (Mom?) and was a psyche formed during a disrupted childhood.

This is all, of course, my opinion.

Post #120 if it doesn't copy correctly.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12030498#post12030498

Sheriff Mike Scott will be on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 PM EST

Lee Sheriff Mike Scott will appear on "Nancy Grace" at 8 p.m. talking about the murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers.
"Her interest in this case speaks to this case," Scott said. "She dedicated a hell of a lot of time to it."
Sievers was found dead in her Bonita Springs home June 29. Deputies filed warrants for the arrest of two Missouri men on second-degree murder charges in the death of the doctor.
"Nancy Grace" airs on HLN. Check your local listings.

I am SO impressed with how quickly LE connected the dots in this case - and how quietly they did it (MSM wise)!! We all sat here and wondered, but they were there from the get-go. Sounds like they acted quickly enough to get "digital" evidence before it disappeared.

Neighbors say about two weeks after Sievers was found dead in Bonita Springs, a SWAT team raided Wright’s trailer 1,200 miles away.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

When Lee County investigators flew to Missouri searching for the killers of Dr. Teresa Sievers, they packed for three days.

They were there three weeks.

Scott said his investigators gathered gobs of circumstantial and physical evidence, some of which hasn't even been analyzed yet, that tells the tale "and will continue to tell the ultimate story on how this went down, very well of implicating others in the crime."

“Early on, our detectives developed strong suspicion in terms of who committed the crimes and how it occurred,” he said.

In spite of the long weeks away from home and the agency's dozen personnel working in shifts, Scott said: "We can't rule anything out, the way it has unfolded and the way it has started to mushroom in the last 10 days, I couldn't rule anything out, I can't rule out more arrests, more travel for our people."

I am anxiously awaiting the arrest of the "others" that are involved with this story.

The key for me is this - why in the world would these two travel such a long way to murder this beautiful lady? This was not a robbery in the neighborhood that went bad. There HAS to be a motive here that LE is VERY, VERY aware of. And, the indication of "others" has been made too many times for me to not suspect additional arrests.

Could CWW simply knocked on the door, she recognized him, shut off the alarm and let him in?

This has entered into my thinking also and as Dr. S let CWW in, JR "Hammer" who might have been out of view, stepped right in as well. IMO

Speculation- maybe testing the alarm was a "fake" show of concern on the part of MS. Call the family and test it out- knowing it was disarmed remotely by him. MOO

Quite possible ... and why would they need to check it out if it was being checked by the alarm company? I agree with your speculation.

Yes! This!
I've always thought the alarm was raised rather quickly.

Also, Im sure somebody knows the answer to this without me having to go searching: How long has it been since CWW was released from prison? I'm just wondering how long it has taken him to amass enough money to be able to retire.

I agree and have posted before on the alarm being raised so quickly. AS for CWW amassing wealth since getting out of prison,I have spent my life dealing with convicted felons and know many inmates who have "kept" their ill gotten gains. Many felons have told me,after being released, that they will live better than I can imagine.--JMO

The reporters are back at the scene after being gone all weekend, maybe that means there will be an update of some type soon? Could just be wishful thinking though...

No, the June trip to CT was last minute due to the step-brothers death. Duntulum stated their July vaca was always well planned ahead, so that was already in the works.

Sorry if there was confusion, but the trip in JUNE was planned well in advance. (I don't know anything about a July vacation.) The step-brother's death was unexpected and didn't play into the plans at all.

Sorry if there was confusion, but the trip in JUNE was planned well in advance. (I don't know anything about a July vacation.) The step-brother's death was unexpected and didn't play into the plans at all.

Duntulum ... I missed being able to respond to you yesterday when you were kind enough to share so much with us. My heart goes out to you and your family. I can't begin to imagine all you've been going through. We are all so anxious for this case to come to conclusion so the perpetrators can be brought to justice. We've come to learn so much about dear Teresa and are so terribly sad for the circumstances in which she died. God bless all of you and those precious little girls who've lost their mother. Thank you for staying in touch here at WS.

Lee Sheriff Mike Scott will appear on "Nancy Grace" at 8 p.m. talking about the murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers.
"Her interest in this case speaks to this case," Scott said. "She dedicated a hell of a lot of time to it."
Sievers was found dead in her Bonita Springs home June 29. Deputies filed warrants for the arrest of two Missouri men on second-degree murder charges in the death of the doctor.

Ugghh! I wish I had cable! Thanks for the heads-up

Wow, that was quick. Do I have this right?
Dr was scheduled to arrive at office at 9:00
Time to concern the employees, dispatch someone from office, call to Mark, call to cops, and cops arrive all in 45 minutes.
Well let's take a step back. She is a doctor with scheduled appointments who nevers misses any appointments and arrives when she should. They know she was on vacation, so when she doesn't show on time they start to check, did she not get home etc.

Heck I worked in a much less important field and when I was late our admin gave me a ring to find out my estimated time of arrival. If this is unusual for her, sure they are next going to check out Mark and see what he knows. If he doesn't think its right, well sure do a check, have some one go there. Especially if she is not answering. I think we ran over this a bit before in earlier threads, but she wasn't someone who was late and a no show.

Only new reports: CWW has retained an attorney. Also JR's boss said he never showed any signs of violence and the boss was totally shocked at the developments.

TSs' brothers spent maybe 15 minutes. Neighbors heard the alarm go off a couple of times. Mark Sievers stayed inside the vehicle during this time of the family's alarm testing on the weekend of July 4th.

NBC-2 in Fort Myers just reported on the news MS was seen going to the house today, as well as other cars. I am not sure if they meant all at the same time or at different times. He did not answer the door. Link to follow when the website is updated.

What are the chances of a Bomshell? LOL...but in all seriousness, maybe there may be a couple of bombshell arrests before Sheriff appears on NG!

So -- do most of us anticipate just the one further arrest, or will it be Upset City with one or more others also nabbed? What's next: simple, or convoluted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo